Higher Power Genetics

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
In Winter 2022 I’ll be releasing seeds on JBC and a few other seed banks.

I’ve been breeding for a few years and have amassed a pretty solid collection of female clones, pollen, and of course seeds.
I currently have not named any F1’s as unique clone only strains, but that time is upon me after a 2 years of work. This September I am distributing hundreds of free seeds to Detroit Bud company and Perfect Harvest, who supply for cookies dispensary. I would also like to give out many free seeds on this forum.

List for outdoor Open Pollination & controlled pollination:
Current Males:
Sleeve of Wizard
Rainbow Belts
Skunk#1 x NorthernLights 5 (my cross)
Dilly Bars
Funeral Cake
Golden Gorilla
Purple Ape Cake

Current outdoor open/controlled Females:
-White Rhino (mango cut)
-American Skunk Selection x chocolate diesel
-skunk #1xNL5
-Galactic Runtz
-Purple Ape Cake
-Golden Gorilla
-Funeral Cake
-Mimosa x Kings Kush
-Rainbow Belts
-Apple Fritter
-Zkittlez
-Tenzin Kush #2
-BlackBerry Octane #7

Controlled Females to be control pollinated by sleeve of Wizard, Dilly Bars, Funeral Cake and Rainbow Belts:
-Smoked Catfish
-GMO
-Runtz
-Mimosa
-Mimosa x Kings Kush
-Blue Dream x Chocolate Diesel
-American Skunk Select Cut (Bodhi’s)
-Wifi Alien
-Cinderella 99
-Peanut Butter Breath
-Ice Cream Cake
-Purple Punch
-OG18
-Pink Runtz
-Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
-London Pound Cake x Wedding Cake
-Super Charger
-Vanilla Frosting
-Apples and Bananas
-Forbidden Fruit

BDA2A312-7A35-419B-BF43-1CABB47B9F7E.jpeg
Galactic Runtz week 1 flower
4BC46635-D4C7-41DA-A37D-1012BEC57FF2.jpeg
The short but mighty white rhino about 2 weeks in.

Attachments

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Is the pbb a breeder cut?
No, it was selected by myself from 30 seeds. It has the earthy funk we know and love. My breeders cuts are all bodhi and seed junky, whom I have no relation to aside from commercial grows that do have that connection. I hope to connect with Archive, brother’s grimm and others some day if I am lucky.
I forgot to mention, I have Ice Cream Cake, the cut from Northern Michigan thats been making waves here. Incredibly sweet with vanilla and dough undertones.

I am looking forward to running your stuff!
Remember us little guys when u find the next gg4 😄
I’ll always consider myself a ‘little guy’ too. I work 24/7 on cannabis, both in a lab setting and my grow. I sacrificed relationships, time and money to get here. The hardest thing to do is to believe in yourself even when those around you stop believing in you; thats what being the little guy is all about, or at least that is my experience. I am looking at warehouses to rent and becoming MMA licensed this year. Once myself, detroit bud company, perfect harvest and growers like you get done testing, in ~4 months, I will release F1’s, F2’s and F3’s on JBC and TSC novelties, those are my banks agreed to support me so far. I am contacting seed cellar, neptune and more once I have my LLC and licensure in place.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
432B8EBA-A74A-40DC-BCAB-58356AF302E2.jpeg^Sour cookies x Cheetah Piss, E85, Apples and bananas, super Charger, helium, caffeine, Scooby snacks, forbidden fruit, mimosa, black cherry soda. All awaiting a tight male race (include females) between Apollo 11, Apollo13xSpaceQueenxGenius, P75xGenius, Sour HeadBand, DosidosxJetFuelOG, FaceOffxSkyWalkerOG’s, StardawgxWeddingCakexBlue Mac. 14 days into veg, All dialed in CoCo Coir, feeding CaliMagic, Megacrop, MaxiGro, epsom salt, Calcium Ligonsulfate surfactant, ThriveAliveB1Red, endzyme, Humic/Fulvic Acid, and occasional beneficial bacteria/fungi innoculant. Rotating pesticide cleansing of the coco is accommoanied weekly by a light .4 EC feed. Coco should be flushed or fed very lightly once weekly. All my nutrients are in water that is air-stoned as it is filled and mixed in 40 gallon containers. I water every 24-36 hours. The environment is daytime 82-79F, nighttime 70F with a constant 58-49% humidity.
66E187D6-CDE2-4F5C-A7D0-FC6911F22706.jpeg^Mimosa. A true strawberry/earthy gem. Sativa like initial effect with couch locking transition. A true hybrid, 26% THC. Most impressive yielder of all clones.
23D2505E-75D7-4BF2-ACC3-9D3B5D758E5C.jpeg^GMO female. 28% regular testing thc. Commercial cut from licensed Detroit Op. Dilly bars male seeks to add Bud density and structure without sacrificing
830237C2-744B-4697-A684-60CE5D03D608.jpeg^ ^Funeral Cake Female. (Strawnanna Sherb x Ice Cream Cake). Sativa leaning Hybrid with huge colas, purple fade, and tropicanna-cookies like terps and taste. 5 foot outdoor plants but display incredible flower speed despite its finger leaves and effect. BEC319FF-A53F-4279-B1AD-EF94502C42FF.jpeg
^Golden Gorilla: beautiful purple fade, gorilla glue#4 and secret male genetics. Bred in Northern Michigan. Selected the fastest developer, he was also the densest.
D918E6D7-A8BE-488D-ADC7-61D3BB708B3A.jpeg^White Rhino (Mango Cut). A true Indica, short but mighty. A unique cut from seed with unmistakeable tropical mango terps.
118DCFA0-4E4F-4AF4-9E19-E7801FDC6012.jpeg^Chocolate Diesel. Huge yield, offensive
gasoline wreaking smell. Fast finishing sativa smoke with Indica/hybrid style growth and finish time thanks to chocolate trip father.
57E6F0CE-4E42-4AB2-B9C2-436A6B3D31BC.jpeg
Dilly Bars Male ^ dense stud, purple fade, cookie smell. Incredible flower speed from onset of flip. Resembles a female in its stature, a prototype stallion.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
3DB843B2-AD29-40D5-8B43-CAA739469EDF.jpeg
^Skunk #1 xNL 5 resembles a true sativa, it’s female counterparts having a very oldschool pine/haze smell it has huge dense colas for a male. Topped once. The female is the same, yet slow to flower here in Michigan.202A86C2-6CDA-4C0D-B59D-013E5D94A3A6.jpegHer yield and terps tell me dilly bars can shorten the flower time. This could be a sleeper.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
That Kings juice looks awesome!
Truly my favorite plant to grow so far. I planted 20 seeds and every single one was near identical except height. Her seeds will be special. Dilly bars, rainbow belts, sleeve of wizard, Skunk1xNL5, and StawnannaSherbxIceCreamCake pollinated the outdoor plants. Rainbow belts has a sweet zkittlez influence with some phenos having a little dosi funk. Dilly Bars smells like minty, sweet gas. One of two fems I cloned last round. One hit potency (y) males were also impressive with a dark fade late flower outdoors. They were exotic freebies. 41E22B3F-C20B-430D-AB04-907252D24BE4.jpegE55D0E42-1C82-4E50-9F68-E505B2C45923.jpeg

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
4C93520B-E201-48A0-BBD7-5C519541B9D1.jpegFriday was last Veg day, ~30 day veg for some more like 21 for late adds. They’re already Almost double in height, I’d post a pic but 100+ ladies and JetFuel x DosiDos Male be sleepin right now. I changed my pic to the logo I recently made, if the F1’s test as good as I think, I will put them out to seed banks with F1 hybrid disclosure. Look for the prayer hands and greek etching. First generation tends to grow ~20% faster but can exhibit 3+ phenotypes, including plants that are unique enough to become clone-only strains until stabilized.
984A1CF3-D061-4D16-9D57-F29CC29B1C1F.jpeg

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
E2F52DEC-F264-4288-91A3-67C116A2536F.jpegBreeding round 4 looking saucy. Selected male is tentatively SkywalkerxFaceOff from Archive, with tight competition from Apollo13xSpaceQueenxGenius, StardawgXblueMacxWeddingCake and Apollo 11 (C99xGenius). Spreading them out tomorrow. Amazing female clones in here from Cookies/perfect harvest. Anyone want free seeds from round 3? They’re ready. I can post a list if anyone is interested, there’s like 20 crosses.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
View attachment 100555Breeding round 4 looking saucy. Selected male is tentatively SkywalkerxFaceOff from Archive, with tight competition from Apollo13xSpaceQueenxGenius, StardawgXblueMacxWeddingCake and Apollo 11 (C99xGenius). Spreading them out tomorrow. Amazing female clones in here from Cookies/perfect harvest. Anyone want free seeds from round 3? They’re ready. I can post a list if anyone is interested, there’s like 20 crosses.
You're movin' right along. Wished I was in a state that allows projects like this. lol
I'd be a nervous wreck all the time.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 100555Breeding round 4 looking saucy. Selected male is tentatively SkywalkerxFaceOff from Archive, with tight competition from Apollo13xSpaceQueenxGenius, StardawgXblueMacxWeddingCake and Apollo 11 (C99xGenius). Spreading them out tomorrow. Amazing female clones in here from Cookies/perfect harvest. Anyone want free seeds from round 3? They’re ready. I can post a list if anyone is interested, there’s like 20 crosses.
You already know!!