Higher Power Genetics

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
9D559F29-CBEF-455B-B7DA-80C8E7BA071A.jpeg
This is King’s Juice Cannabinoid profile. The peaks in order are CBGA, CBG, THCV, THCVA and finally the two large peaks Delta 9 THC and THCA. Two CBN and CBNA peaks are present but negligible. We are in the process of calibrating to quantify mass% THC, we expect to be done with the verification experiments soon after the holiday break. The outlook for King’s Juice is extremely bright. For now we know the identified cannabinoids are about 90% THC content.

I will have a quantified terpene profile by the end of the week.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
View attachment 103488
This is King’s Juice Cannabinoid profile. The peaks in order are CBGA, CBG, THCV, THCVA and finally the two large peaks Delta 9 THC and THCA. Two CBN and CBNA peaks are present but negligible. We are in the process of calibrating to quantify mass% THC, we expect to be done with the verification experiments soon after the holiday break. The outlook for King’s Juice is extremely bright. For now we know the identified cannabinoids are about 90% THC content.

I will have a quantified terpene profile by the end of the week.
Now that's what I like to see.
How much does it cost to get the testing done?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm curious as well. @DET—PDX I'd imagine you have to send outta state to get them results? a short wait time to get said results back?
Testing facilities won’t even let you send in samples within the same state and you have to bring them to their facility. As far as cost goes, the lab out by me has taken their pricing off their site, but the last time I checked it was $55 and they required something like half a gram of flower for the cannabinoid test.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Testing facilities won’t even let you send in samples within the same state and you have to bring them to their facility. As far as cost goes, the lab out by me has taken their pricing off their site, but the last time I checked it was $55 and they required something like half a gram of flower for the cannabinoid test.
But,out,of state its ok!?

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Reassure Labs where I now work has not opened for business yet. We are just experimenting and making sure we have good results. It’s a lengthy approval process.

I know having a MI caregiver license was required in Michigan to have samples tested at the Labs. For this reason out of state sampling is impossible in the Mitten. When I worked at Steadfast Labs, we primarily served licensed facilities but did have caregiver samples. I just happen to work here, this recent experiment is not reported on Metrc.
I'm curious as well. @DET—PDX I'd imagine you have to send outta state to get them results? a short wait time to get said results back?
No, I live in MI and work at this lab on HPLC Potency analysis so I have access to experiment. Out of state testing isn’t possible right now, but turnaround time is average 5 days.
Now that's what I like to see.
How much does it cost to get the testing done?
This varies pretty widely. At steadfast a single cannabinoid R&D sample will cost 35$ for a caregiver. Licensed facilities require full compliance testing by the state, meaning potency, terpenes, metals, yeast/mold, pesticides, water activity, and residual solvents for concentrates. Those clients are charged 25$ for potency in a package of more expensive tests, making it about 200$+ per full compliance sample.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Reassure Labs where I now work has not opened for business yet. We are just experimenting and making sure we have good results. It’s a lengthy approval process.

I know having a MI caregiver license was required in Michigan to have samples tested at the Labs. For this reason out of state sampling is impossible in the Mitten. When I worked at Steadfast Labs, we primarily served licensed facilities but did have caregiver samples. I just happen to work here, this recent experiment is not reported on Metrc.

No, I live in MI and work at this lab on HPLC Potency analysis so I have access to experiment. Out of state testing isn’t possible right now, but turnaround time is average 5 days.

This varies pretty widely. At steadfast a single cannabinoid R&D sample will cost 35$ for a caregiver. Licensed facilities require full compliance testing by the state, meaning potency, terpenes, metals, yeast/mold, pesticides, water activity, and residual solvents for concentrates. Those clients are charged 25$ for potency in a package of more expensive tests, making it about 200$+ per full compliance sample.
I still live in a prohib state, this has killed me on getting my genetics out there.
So I wait and wait and wait.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Thanks for all the support. I want to let you all know in advance I lost a lot of pollen viability in round 2 as the frozen funeral cake pollen wasn’t sealed air tight enough. Not sure how many seeds I will have, may not be able to give them out for free. Good news is some strains have seeds popping out, won’t know for some of the strains until I separate them. I have researched new pollen storage methods, and look to improve frozen pollen quality this next flower period beginning in ~14-21 days.

Thanks for all the support. I want to let you all know in advance I lost a lot of pollen viability in round 2 as the frozen funeral cake pollen wasn’t sealed air tight enough. Not sure how many seeds I will have, may not be able to give them out for free. Good news is some strains have seeds popping out, won’t know for some of the strains until I separate them. I have researched new pollen storage methods, and look to improve frozen pollen quality this next flower period beginning in ~14-21 days.
Oi that suxors D... I know when I was heavy into hombrewing you can pretty easily freeze yeast to preserve it for a couple of years using glycerol. If pollen gets wet does it still remain viable?