Higher Power Genetics

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
In Winter 2022 I’ll be releasing seeds on JBC and a few other seed banks.

I’ve been breeding for a few years and have amassed a pretty solid collection of female clones, pollen, and of course seeds.
I currently have not named any F1’s as unique clone only strains, but that time is upon me after a 2 years of work. This September I am distributing hundreds of free seeds to Detroit Bud company and Perfect Harvest, who supply for cookies dispensary. I would also like to give out many free seeds on this forum.

List for outdoor Open Pollination & controlled pollination:
Current Males:
Sleeve of Wizard
Rainbow Belts
Skunk#1 x NorthernLights 5 (my cross)
Dilly Bars
Funeral Cake
Golden Gorilla
Purple Ape Cake

Current outdoor open/controlled Females:
-White Rhino (mango cut)
-American Skunk Selection x chocolate diesel
-skunk #1xNL5
-Galactic Runtz
-Purple Ape Cake
-Golden Gorilla
-Funeral Cake
-Mimosa x Kings Kush
-Rainbow Belts
-Apple Fritter
-Zkittlez
-Tenzin Kush #2
-BlackBerry Octane #7

Controlled Females to be control pollinated by sleeve of Wizard, Dilly Bars, Funeral Cake and Rainbow Belts:
-Smoked Catfish
-GMO
-Runtz
-Mimosa
-Mimosa x Kings Kush
-Blue Dream x Chocolate Diesel
-American Skunk Select Cut (Bodhi’s)
-Wifi Alien
-Cinderella 99
-Peanut Butter Breath
-Ice Cream Cake
-Purple Punch
-OG18
-Pink Runtz
-Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
-London Pound Cake x Wedding Cake
-Super Charger
-Vanilla Frosting
-Apples and Bananas
-Forbidden Fruit

View attachment 98143
Galactic Runtz week 1 flower
View attachment 98144
The short but mighty white rhino about 2 weeks in.
put me on your list !

View attachment 100555Breeding round 4 looking saucy. Selected male is tentatively SkywalkerxFaceOff from Archive, with tight competition from Apollo13xSpaceQueenxGenius, StardawgXblueMacxWeddingCake and Apollo 11 (C99xGenius). Spreading them out tomorrow. Amazing female clones in here from Cookies/perfect harvest. Anyone want free seeds from round 3? They’re ready. I can post a list if anyone is interested, there’s like 20 crosses.
I'm interested DET—PDX, what did round 3 make? Oh, and do you by chance have any collected pollen of your reversed fresh strawberry scented King’s Juice? I am currently trying to reverse a Magic Melon plant to make some feminized seeds but not sure if I will be successful(my first try) or not.
Cheers, Z.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I'm interested DET—PDX, what did round 3 make? Oh, and do you by chance have any collected pollen of your reversed fresh strawberry scented King’s Juice? I am currently trying to reverse a Magic Melon plant to make some feminized seeds but not sure if I will be successful(my first try) or not.
Cheers, Z.
I do not have a reversal of king’s juice yet. I do have regular seeds from her and rainbow belts that should be great.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Here is the list of free testers for everyone.

Right now I have Rainbow Belts male x with fems: Mimosa, MimosaxGrapeApe, Runtz, GMO, Chocolate Diesel, American Skunk Select Cut, Blue Dream, Zkittlez, Smoked Catfish, Wifi Alien, galactic Runtz, Funeral Cake (strawnannaSherbxIceCreamCake), Secret northern MI GG4 Cross, GG4xWedding, Vanilla Frosting, Apple Fritter, Rainbow Belts itself, Skunk #1xNL5 and The Beavs.

Outdoor is the same but a mixed bag of 3 different males. Skunk1xNL5, Dilly Bars and Rainbow Belts males. White rhino is also the only differing female clone from the controlled cross. This cut smells like mangos. Outdoor will have great variety and mildew resistance.

In ~40 days I have some new elite fem clones from cookies for seeding.
The chosen male was SkywalkerOGxFaceOff OG, he is tricked up 2.5 weeks in. Best fella yet.
The fems are:
Mimosa
MimosaxGrapeApe
RainbowBelts
Scooby Snacks
London lb x wedding cake (Cake Mix)
Animal Mints x Kush Mints (The Soap)
Black Cherry Soda
Forbidden Fruit
Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
Apples and Bananas
E85
Caffeine
Chocolate Diesel
American Skunk Select Cut
Apollo 11
Apollo 13 x SpaceQueen x Genius
Rosetta Stone (P75xGenius)
StardawgxWatermelonZkittlez
StardawgxMacxWedding
OGKBxUltravioletOG
Flaming Cookies
Cookie Breath
Jet Fuel OG x DosiDos (HeatWave)
Maybe more
Picture below is the Skywalker Face off male B0445D2C-B7A7-420D-B360-DB59183E57F4.jpegHe is a true specimen. Vigorous and frosty.747A4C18-7DC7-4AB8-9D31-423DA799C82F.jpeg
He towers above the other 20 day Veg seeds.

Mr. Greenz

View attachment 100555Breeding round 4 looking saucy. Selected male is tentatively SkywalkerxFaceOff from Archive, with tight competition from Apollo13xSpaceQueenxGenius, StardawgXblueMacxWeddingCake and Apollo 11 (C99xGenius). Spreading them out tomorrow. Amazing female clones in here from Cookies/perfect harvest. Anyone want free seeds from round 3? They’re ready. I can post a list if anyone is interested, there’s like 20 crosses.
Don't tempt me with a great time lmfao 😁 ✌
I am running some testers for a couple of growers in December, (Running all seeds, no clones this run) so I have space if you can wait until then for me to run them :)
Thanks again!

Right now I have Rainbow Belts male x with fems: Mimosa, MimosaxGrapeApe, Runtz, GMO, Chocolate Diesel, American Skunk Select Cut, Blue Dream, Zkittlez, Smoked Catfish, Wifi Alien, galactic Runtz, Funeral Cake (strawnannaSherbxIceCreamCake), Secret northern MI GG4 Cross, GG4xWedding, Vanilla Frosting, Apple Fritter, Rainbow Belts itself, Skunk #1xNL5 and The Beavs.

Outdoor is the same but a mixed bag of 3 different males. Skunk1xNL5, Dilly Bars and Rainbow Belts males. White rhino is also the only differing female clone from the controlled cross. This cut smells like mangos. Outdoor will have great variety and mildew resistance.
That is quite a killer list DET—PDX! PM sent (y)

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

In ~40 days I have some new elite fem clones from cookies for seeding.
The chosen male was SkywalkerOGxFaceOff OG, he is tricked up 2.5 weeks in. Best fella yet.
The fems are:

Mimosa
Chocolate Diesel
American Skunk Select Cut

is a true specimen. Vigorous and frosty.
He towers above the other 20 day Veg seeds.
Some awesome sounding gear my friend! Is your American skunk select from bodhi stock? How skunky is she? Been looking for some real Mimosa & chocolate diesel....

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Some awesome sounding gear my friend! Is your American skunk select from bodhi stock? How skunky is she? Been looking for some real Mimosa & chocolate diesel....
They are all crosses. I plan to get more chocolate diesel seeds and create a back cross for you guys with a special male. Useful has also been auctioning pollen, so I would trust his selection. Unless you’d prefer feminized. I don’t like inbreeding the same plants genetics, so I’d still need another parent for the back cross. Inbreeding the same DNA can create some major recessive trait issues.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
They are all crosses. I plan to get more chocolate diesel seeds and create a back cross for you guys with a special male. Useful has also been auctioning pollen, so I would trust his selection. Unless you’d prefer feminized. I don’t like inbreeding the same plants genetics, so I’d still need another parent for the back cross. Inbreeding the same DNA can create some major recessive trait issues.
American Skunk Selection is very skunky, yet has its own incense/perfume undertone to it. Very potent and one of the more interesting smells out there.
B8ACB111-622C-4DCC-AE4E-2107F249788B.jpeg
Here is one of my favorites, galactic Runtz. A nice combo of berry with gas overtone. A nice find from exotic 72E00472-0A2E-46CD-9511-B2B6ED832A3A.jpeg
This is forbidden fruit. By far the most purple cut I’ve acquired. Her pleasing floral yet cherry like scent is present even in veg. Her buds finish deep purple from the inside out, unlike most strains that fade from the outside in; as you can see 2.6 weeks in she is already a red-purple that starts within the bud. In fact most of the large sugar leaves will remain green, while the bracts and inner sugar leaves become a magenta-like purple.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
American Skunk Selection is very skunky, yet has its own incense/perfume undertone to it. Very potent and one of the more interesting smells out there.
View attachment 100755
Here is one of my favorites, galactic Runtz. A nice combo of berry with gas overtone. A nice find from exotic View attachment 100756
This is forbidden fruit. By far the most purple cut I’ve acquired. Her pleasing floral yet cherry like scent is present even in veg. Her buds finish deep purple from the inside out, unlike most strains that fade from the outside in; as you can see 2.6 weeks in she is already a red-purple that starts within the bud. In fact most of the large sugar leaves will remain green, while the bracts and inner sugar leaves become a magenta-like purple.
That's why I hold on to my Skunks so tight.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Sorry yes it is from Bodhi. Her seeds will be special, she’s a beast plant. 9 footer in the shed, cut it down for clones 3 times during veg because it just grows so fast.
That's why I hold on to my Skunks so tight.
Got to! The skunk terps are nearly lost in today’s day and age. If you ever want to try and bring that back, I’d love to cross your skunks with ASS

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Sorry yes it is from Bodhi. Her seeds will be special, she’s a beast plant. 9 footer in the shed, cut it down for clones 3 times during veg because it just grows so fast.

Got to! The skunk terps are nearly lost in today’s day and age. If you ever want to try and bring that back, I’d love to cross your skunks with ASS
We have had these for 20 years and as far as I know, not very many people had gotten seeds from us over the years. We have kept these close for a very long time.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

@Butlers ridge
Weren't u looking for some skunk to run?

I just popped a skunk #1 freebie who knows.
Skunk#1xNL5 is a haze like sativa from Norstar that got got pollinated by dilly bars, Funeral Cake, and itself. Outdoor plants will be a fun mixed bag with lots of possibilities. The 4 males I kept were all great.
I am actually smoking on some skunk #1(seedsman freebie) right now & it's actually pretty damn good. I would say its more floral skunky than road kill skunky but the buzz is awesome. You can stay pretty clear headed and still get really baked all at the same time. I can't wait to try your Skunk#1xNL5 cross. Crappy pic incoming - Skunk is in the middle and Acapulco Gold(Barney's Farm) is on the right.
I hope your bean pops with vigor and purpose & turns out to be a champion D (y)
Skunk 1 Main.jpg

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I am actually smoking on some skunk #1(seedsman freebie) right now & it's actually pretty damn good. I would say its more floral skunky than road kill skunky but the buzz is awesome. You can stay pretty clear headed and still get really baked all at the same time. I can't wait to try your Skunk#1xNL5 cross. Crappy pic incoming - Skunk is in the middle and Acapulco Gold(Barney's Farm) is on the right.
I hope your bean pops with vigor and purpose & turns out to be a champion D (y)
View attachment 100774
Looks dank! And thank you, so far my test seeds are 2-7 days old and growing really fast. No word from Detroit Bud company yet, I gave their head grower like 300 seeds and he can only test a handful at a time.