Higher Power Genetics

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
View attachment 100555Breeding round 4 looking saucy. Selected male is tentatively SkywalkerxFaceOff from Archive, with tight competition from Apollo13xSpaceQueenxGenius, StardawgXblueMacxWeddingCake and Apollo 11 (C99xGenius). Spreading them out tomorrow. Amazing female clones in here from Cookies/perfect harvest. Anyone want free seeds from round 3? They’re ready. I can post a list if anyone is interested, there’s like 20 crosses.
i'd be intrested in some of all twenty, and guidance on what you want crossed with what, maybe it would help, shorten your breeding program.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
If you wanted to help me a lot you can grow like 20 plants of one strain but can also understand why you’d want them all. It’s the only way to be sure the best genes were chosen. If you want a variety pack I will have to charge you like a regular breeder unfortunately. I will send you 20 seeds of any one plant besides 5.19 for free. I would suggest forbidden fruit but it’s your call.

The variety pack of all 20 strains would constitute a library I’ve hand selected for ~3 years over a career in cannabis with cuts almost no one has access to, and a lot of time and $ spent. I would have to charge you a bit for that quality level and variety, you’d have to let me know how many seeds per strain you wanted and we could discuss it from there.

I can give you like 15 seeds ea for free of like 8-12 outdoor strains that are awesome but some have unknown males. The current indoor plants are really valuable and if you want all those strains I’d have to charge on that one.

Last edited:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
If you wanted to help me a lot you can grow like 20 plants of one strain but can also understand why you’d want them all. It’s the only way to be sure the best genes were chosen. If you want a variety pack I will have to charge you like a regular breeder unfortunately. I will send you 20 seeds of any plant besides 5.19. I would suggest forbidden fruit but it’s your call.
If you wanted to help me a lot you can grow like 20 plants of one strain but can also understand why you’d want them all. It’s the only way to be sure the best genes were chosen. If you want a variety pack I will have to charge you like a regular breeder unfortunately. I will send you 20 seeds of any one plant besides 5.19 for free. I would suggest forbidden fruit but it’s your call.

The variety pack of all 20 strains would constitute a library I’ve hand selected for ~3 years over a career in cannabis with cuts almost no one has access to, and a lot of time and $ spent. I would have to charge you a bit for that quality level and variety, you’d have to let me know how many seeds per strain you wanted and we could discuss it from there.
forbiden fruit it is , i can do that ,once i take care of what i have on the floor.p mail me please. @OST

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
We have had these for 20 years and as far as I know, not very many people had gotten seeds from us over the years. We have kept these close for a very long time.
at least some people kept some of the older strains in house, all i ever had access to were from brick weed or, some kinda local seeds over the years ,and kept regrows going over the years.the outdoor you talk about i would like also if no trouble.if i lived closer i'd pick 'em up myself .maybe later on the library when i get$$ gathered up!

Last edited by a moderator:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Thanks for all the support. I want to let you all know in advance I lost a lot of pollen viability in round 2 as the frozen funeral cake pollen wasn’t sealed air tight enough. Not sure how many seeds I will have, may not be able to give them out for free. Good news is some strains have seeds popping out, won’t know for some of the strains until I separate them. I have researched new pollen storage methods, and look to improve frozen pollen quality this next flower period beginning in ~14-21 days.
keep learning and teaching , I try doc seems to think i have a mild case of cemo brain,better half hauled me back to docs office seems she thinks i forget too many things .

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
0DFA441D-ED78-47A0-AE90-197DCDDBDAD2.jpeg
Funeral Cake F1 crosses include GMO, Forbidden Fruit, Apples and Bananas, The Soap, King’s Juice, 5.19, Cake Mix and Grease Monkey. 140+ Seeds have been planted for the F2 round. I am confident enough in the parents to give out F1’s as freebies. These plants are great so far, the best two of each strain (35+ each totaling 140+ Hunt) will create the F2 seeds, which will be a more stabilized version of the best brother and sister. There’ll also be a few S2’s where the best sisters are chosen. I will have both regular and feminized back crosses on GMO, as well as regulars of all other perefect harvest moms from E85 to grease monkey to cake mix etc. I do not have many E85’s to select from so an F1 from scratch may happen.

Here is a GMO F1 about 45 days in, just got her second topping. Mommy just tested 32-35% THC. Unlike Mommy, GMO x Funeral Cake seems to have grabbed some of dad’s tight node genes. I love it’s structure. 73D2E3AA-C005-408B-B988-6AF8803B2D69.jpeg
B63D2546-756E-4F75-A391-60F9A2E0E426.jpeg
Dad was built heavy! Tightly put together, tons of pollen, purple flowers.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
If things aren’t dank enough for you, Point Break (Tropicana Cookies x Trophy Wife) and Trop Cherry have now made their appearance for an S1 fem cross with my 32-35% GMO mommy. All healthy point breaks and trop cherries will be cloned and potency tested for another S2 round and another GMO Bx of a potentially life threatening variety.

So my GMO X Funeral Cake plants(Front Left, Front Right) got manifold cuts(2 and a 4) and all of their tops are almost open.
GMOXFC-DOSI-FussyPussy Har&Hash Cuts D8.JPG
As far as my Kings Juice X Rainbow Belts they both unfortunately got deCRAPatated when I moved a bucket and forgot they were underneath it. Hopefully that was just the grow gods letting me know they were both males and that they would just go ahead and cull them for me so both GMO plants could get a bucket because they will both be fems. :cool:

Last edited:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a shot of a GMO X thin mints or so I believe as the bag was a bit messed up. Det-PDX sent some fem seeds but the USPS high speed sorting machines rollers made rolled oats out of them. I got one seed to pop and have pampered it and is now about 1/2 through bud. Plant was slow to veg as most GMO is, plant turned out to be as Det-PDX said is a trifoliate and the same type plant that he tested at 35% I believe.
Plant has now started stacking and while a tight plant width wise I am looking forward to the smoke. Was told 10 weeks on this variant.

Picts
GMO x thin mints.jpg

I am fixing to pop about 4 kinds of regs he sent at christmas already have my sex cards to send off.