Higher Power Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I am jealous, I dropped 3 of the GMO x funeral cake and they all ended up male. I still ended with 11 females out of 20 just none of them. I will drop more next round.

I am jealous, I dropped 3 of the GMO x funeral cake and they all ended up male. I still ended with 11 females out of 20 just none of them. I will drop more next round.
Damn it... Normally 3 is the magic # and you always pull at least 1 female. I am pretty sure my GMO X Funeral cake plant in the front of the tent is a fem as she is way thicker then my plant behind her. How long did your 3 take to show sex once you flipped em to flower lakegrow?

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Screenshot_20220330-092505_Gallery.jpg
Apple fritter X dilly bars left hand side in white container.be getting flipped once I get a few things taken care of environmentally. I had 22 higher power genetics going and got smoked with PM this plant was the only one that didn't shows sign's so I kept it and gave it some special sauce lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 112265
Apple fritter X dilly bars left hand side in white container.be getting flipped once I get a few things taken care of environmentally. I had 22 higher power genetics going and got smoked with PM this plant was the only one that didn't shows sign's so I kept it and gave it some special sauce lol
I'm dropping some of those asap!!
Sorry to hear about the PM!! Weve all been there.. I have some (cheetah piss x sour cookies) x funeral cake just went into slower. A couple gmo crosses too. Very pleased in early flower with the genes

Out of the 2 seeds I popped of GMO X Funeral Cake I pulled 1 male and 1 female plant. The male has been culled but I have a cut of him coming up on my cloner and will be doing a chuck with him if the remaining female is a THC Thumper like D says she can be. She is jut starting to open up on day 14 of flower and is sharing a scrog(FL) with a J.James Banana Hashplant.(FR) Really looking forward to watching her flower.
GMOXFC 2 Harlet FC D14 B.JPG

Last edited:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Out of the 2 seeds I popped of GMO X Funeral Cake I pulled 1 male and 1 female plant. The male has been culled but I have a cut of him coming up on my cloner and will be doing a chuck with him if the remaining female is a THC Thumper like D says she can be. She is jut starting to open up on day 14 of flower and is sharing a scrog(FL) with a J.James Banana Hashplant.(FR) Really looking forward to watching her flower.
View attachment 112560
mimosaxgrape ape pushing 1 1/2 ft tall we shall see !

Happy Easter everybody.
MeowMeow Genius.JPG
4 weeks into flower now and my Genetically Modified Funeral Cake girl(FL) is starting to get frosty and very sticky to the touch. JJ's Banana Hashplant(FR) is as well and she is already starting to stink like bananas. These 2 girls make for perfect running buddies and are turning into a really nice looking scrog.
GMOXFC L Harlet R  D28 1.JPG
GMOXFC L Harlet R  D28 2.JPG
GMOXFC L Harlet R  D28 3.JPG
GMOXFC L Harlet R  D28 4.JPG
GMOXFC L Harlet R  D28 1.JPGGMOXFC L Harlet R  D28 2.JPGGMOXFC L Harlet R  D28 3.JPGGMOXFC L Harlet R  D28 4.JPG

Week 5 of flower is in the books now for my Genetically Modified Funeral Cake girl(FL) and she is starting to swell and get stinky. She doesn't have munch funk on yet but I do smell citrus/lemon, fresh linen, touch of honey/sweet, and just a hint of a fragrant spice like yellow curry. D says makes her a funeral cake leaner as it has almost creamsicle orange smell with vanilla from the Ice cream cake #5. GMOXFC L Harlet R  D35 1.JPG
GMOXFC L Harlet R  D35 2.JPG
GMOXFC L Harlet R  D35 3.JPG
GMOXFC L Harlet R  D35 4.JPGGMOXFC L Harlet R  D35 1.JPGGMOXFC L Harlet R  D35 2.JPGGMOXFC L Harlet R  D35 3.JPGGMOXFC L Harlet R  D35 4.JPG