Higher Power Genetics

Im curious to your findings too. My experience subtract the fulvic and kelp. Ran it for a year and liked one part or 2 part regiments to better effect. Just my 2 cents.
Salute @pinner420 I have been using cleankelp for about a year now and I see now reason not to stop as all my plants seem to love/crave it. I think BloomCity has really done their homework with their recipe. As far Mr. Fulvic goes I have only been using that for like 2 months since @Loco Grown shared his nute recipe and he some really healthy/frosty looking plants so I said what the hell let me see if it works well in dwc. So far I would say it does as almost all my ph drift now is in one direction slowly up as the plants just methodically munch away on whatever they want. And neither one of those ingredients is super expensive as I am still just throwing nickles/dimes at a 5 gallon batch of nutes. I am currently trying @ttystikk peak bloom recipe with the addition of 1 tsp of MrF, 1,5 oz CleanKelp, 1/2 tsp silica powder, and 1 tsp of AG fungicide for a 5 gallon batch.
15g Jacks
9.6g Cal
12g epsom
4.5g MKP

PPM is right around 750-800 PH 6.1 3 drops of (n) later 6.0 That's as complicated as my nutes get

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Salute @pinner420 I have been using cleankelp for about a year now and I see now reason not to stop as all my plants seem to love/crave it. I think BloomCity has really done their homework with their recipe. As far Mr. Fulvic goes I have only been using that for like 2 months since @Loco Grown shared his nute recipe and he some really healthy/frosty looking plants so I said what the hell let me see if it works well in dwc. So far I would say it does as almost all my ph drift now is in one direction slowly up as the plants just methodically munch away on whatever they want. And neither one of those ingredients is super expensive as I am still just throwing nickles/dimes at a 5 gallon batch of nutes. I am currently trying @ttystikk peak bloom recipe with the addition of 1 tsp of MrF, 1,5 oz CleanKelp, 1/2 tsp silica powder, and 1 tsp of AG fungicide for a 5 gallon batch.
15g Jacks
9.6g Cal
12g epsom
4.5g MKP

PPM is right around 750-800 PH 6.1 3 drops of (n) later 6.0 That's as complicated as my nutes get
In my case that 5:2 regiment harley smith went to the pulpit with awhile back seemed to play out the further i got away from rdwc. So i itterated through tupur coco rockwool etc and eureka it just seemed to play out in his story line closer to what he was trying to share the closer i got to soil. Man i love this hobby... of course i had to get a chiller to play with the big boys... the kelp i used at the time was ntrozyme and man the gunk was narly... your plants are loving what your doing!! that was my everything but the kitchen sink phase... put on a lab coat and tell me a recipe chances are ill give it a try.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
In my case that 5:2 regiment harley smith went to the pulpit with awhile back seemed to play out the further i got away from rdwc. So i itterated through tupur coco rockwool etc and eureka it just seemed to play out in his story line closer to what he was trying to share the closer i got to soil. Man i love this hobby... of course i had to get a chiller to play with the big boys... the kelp i used at the time was ntrozyme and man the gunk was narly... your plants are loving what your doing!! that was my everything but the kitchen sink phase... put on a lab coat and tell me a recipe chances are ill give it a try.
Yeah I’ll never grow w/o kelp in any kind of hydro set up again

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Yeah I’ll never grow w/o kelp in any kind of hydro set up again
I don't know why i drifted from simple proven recipes. The dark side of me just likes complicated. Back in the day when heath Robinson would put up a new design at break neck speed and show you 1.5 to 2.ish grow with one part ionic. I just couldn't accept the simplicity even with a 1000s of pics to prove it. Maybe i thought he was hiding something.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I don't know why i drifted from simple proven recipes. The dark side of me just likes complicated. Back in the day when heath Robinson would put up a new design at break neck speed and show you 1.5 to 2.ish grow with one part ionic. I just couldn't accept the simplicity even with a 1000s of pics to prove it. Maybe i thought he was hiding something.
Yeah never bad to try new things. Change one parameter at a time so you actually know what’s having an effect. I like my nutrient recipe and it’s changed a lot over my 6 years of growing. Likely to continue changing, but not the kelp. Plants on land evolved from ocean dwelling plants, the kelp provides growth hormones, amino acids micro nutes and even some macro like ca/mg. Fulvic helps these transport right through cell calls, humic provides carbon for the fungi/bacteria in the coco below

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Id be interested in your skunk x nothernlights and just plain skunk or Northernlights.
Yeah Skunk x NL5 is a good one. The American Skunk cross smells like a skunkier chem dog. Direct Message me your address and I’ll hook you up w ~20 freebies of those two and a few others. Want gas, fruit, funk, what do you like? Sherb is a real good funky one. If you could pay 9-10$ for shipping that’d awesome if not I can handle it.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
So here’s something fun! We are experimenting with Rosin dilutions in methanol vs 80% methanol. We will see what is the right strength for maximum recovery in the HPLC.

Here’s a look at the ’98 Bubba Kush Rosin batter I made.
View attachment 104535

I cannot legally share our method details but would be glad to discuss High Pressure Liquid Chromatography with anyone interested.
just exactly does a HPLC setup look like
The breeding plan right now includes choosing the very best Funeral Cake Male-crossed F1 seeds to create a new F2 round. These will be stable, I’ll begin naming the strains as I continue to grow them out.

There will also be a back cross to the original selected mothers, Forbidden Fruit, Ethanol 85, Apples & Bananas, Cake Mix, The Soap, Super Charger, CheetahPiss Cookies, A.S.S, Chocolate Diesel, Grease Monkey, whose clones were crossed with Funeral cake, and whose original clones I preserved on a clone rack. I will not rename the Back Crossed Seeds, they’ll be called ‘Self Titled Bx’. These F1 seeds will also each be control crossed with siblings, to create F2. For example, Cake Mix x Funeral Cake F2 (tentatively named Near Cake Experience) from two CMxFC F1’s, and also a Cake mix Bx from original mom. I did not clone Seed Junkie 5.19 :( had no idea it was so special. There will be a SJ 5.19 F1 seed that heavily leans toward the mother, and will be the plant I clone for the next breeding round. SJ F2 will also be intended to lean SJ. will be given out on here for free testing.

A select few crosses I will be attempting a colloidal silver reversal. These feminized seeds will be given out for free as well. Please let me know if there are any strains in the above list you would like to see feminized.
i dont know about anyone else , but put me down for then when ready , i will pay freight. thanks D i have some seedlings from the ass collection curently growing@3 weeks.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Cheetah piss, 5.19, apples & bananas, King’s Juice 3 & 4, the soap, black Cherry soda, watermelon zkittlez MAC, Super Charger, & forbidden fruit getting dry iced tonight. Some will get pressed tonight the rest tomorrow. Cannot wait for fresh rosin dabs. I’ve really started to master the hash/rosin process. This is also how I separate my seeds.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
this is somthing i've never had the weight , to try since this teck has came along.do you have any vids of the process?
No maybe some day. It’s not special you can google dry ice. Buy a few 10$ 73 micron bubble bags. Any lower micron size you lose yield any higher too much plant material. Rosin pressing at 37 microns for some high quality stuff. May start pressing at 25 microns.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Yeah I’m seriously considering hunting down the SJ5.19 cross really well since I didn’t clone it, like 120 plants. Unfortunately I only have the space to do one cross at a time with a huge pheno hunt. But it’s gonna be worth it. I want a good sample size. I’ll also have pounds of some wild stuff lol
Upon smoking the mothers today for the first time, Apples and bananas and SJ 5.19 are both really special and probably the best I’ve smoked in a minute. In terms of yield I give the edge to 5.19 and their terps are tied. Both are gassy, with 5.19 having a little more funk under it. Apples and bananas is very gassy and it’s smoke is sweet yet tangy. SJ is sweet but earthy and rich in taste. Both are prime mothers that deserve a proper pheno hunt in their children, so I guess I’ll have to decide which to heavily search first.
my search will be much smaller all i can do is send samples of the best one of the group , and keep the sample plant in veg till you decide if they are worth keeping ,or if i need to keep sprouting toll i find the one! This will be slow on my end , but samples of the best are yours .

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
what brand sulphur ,do you think is the best?Sorry to let you down ,i'm in dirt.
Any elemental sulphur from a hydro store will work, pretty cheap like 10$ per bag and lasts forever. 2/3 tsp per gallon for pests and mildew spray, 1/2 tsp per gallon soil feeds. Sulphur can naturally be detrimental to fungi.. on the leaves it’s great, but but in soil/media go weaker.1DE5D5C0-B2E0-4928-8127-2BA4187C5AA0.jpeg