Higher Power Genetics

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Hey guys thanks for growing! I’m managing a full time licensed operation right now. Breeding is sort of on the back burner but it’s on our list. Right now I’m working on terpene isolation, distillate carts, hplc methods, sugar wax, the grow itself, etc. We’ve pheno hunted over 4000 seeds across seed junky to compound, a few phD folks, etc. Not advertising sales of seeds here at this time but you can pm me for my business email.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I’m conversation with the herms,

Some of the cuts I received from cookies were clearly genetically unstable. I trusted commercial breeders would do their diligence and avoid polyhybrids but the look of ethanol 85, cheetah piss and A&B gave warning signs of mutation from the day I received clones. However Forbidden fruit, kings juice, 5.19, The SOAP, Grease Monkey, Scooby Snacks, Sherb, GMO and some others have proven hermaphrodite free. I apologize to anyone’s time wasted and will not hand out F1 testers without warning of an unknown lineage in the clones I may acquire.

All of the original cookies cuts have been let go. Recently I’ve been working with all seeds. Learned my lessons, but got some great
Current Stabilization Projectsvv

-Apollo 13 x Space Queen (Vortex) F2–>F3
Chosen female out of 32 ladies has a deep earthy, skunk undergone with blueberry/mango/tropical smells on top. Really complex aroma. Tight nodes, thick stems and big colas. Definitely looks and smells like Apollo 13. Big yield and fast flower time currently in week 4. Chosen male matches structure, leaf shape and odor.

-5.19 x (Kush Mints x Trophy Wife Surfr)
—> Kush Mints Bx1

-Tropicanna Mtn cut F4 Male x Point Break F2 Surfr
—>Tropicanna Cookies Bx1

Trop Cherry x Tropicanna Mtn cut F4 Male
—> Tropicanna Cookies Bx1

-Big Leage Sherb F2—>F3

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I’m conversation with the herms,

Some of the cuts I received from cookies were clearly genetically unstable. I trusted commercial breeders would do their diligence and avoid polyhybrids but the look of ethanol 85, cheetah piss and A&B gave warning signs of mutation from the day I received clones. However Forbidden fruit, kings juice, 5.19, The SOAP, Grease Monkey, Scooby Snacks, Sherb, GMO and some others have proven hermaphrodite free. I apologize to anyone’s time wasted and will not hand out F1 testers without warning of an unknown lineage in the clones I may acquire.

All of the original cookies cuts have been let go. Recently I’ve been working with all seeds. Learned my lessons, but got some great
Current Stabilization Projectsvv

-Apollo 13 x Space Queen (Vortex) F2–>F3
Chosen female out of 32 ladies has a deep earthy, skunk undergone with blueberry/mango/tropical smells on top. Really complex aroma. Tight nodes, thick stems and big colas. Definitely looks and smells like Apollo 13. Big yield and fast flower time currently in week 4. Chosen male matches structure, leaf shape and odor.

-5.19 x (Kush Mints x Trophy Wife Surfr)
—> Kush Mints Bx1

-Tropicanna Mtn cut F4 Male x Point Break F2 Surfr
—>Tropicanna Cookies Bx1

Trop Cherry x Tropicanna Mtn cut F4 Male
—> Tropicanna Cookies Bx1

-Big Leage Sherb F2—>F3
Congrats on manager spot.
Be proud of yourself.
You did good! lol
Now, about the herms.
Seeds should have a warning label for the "bad habits". lol
With all the "seed making" going on in recent years, the herms issue has become a real nuisance for the tent or closet grower.
We get mad and bitch awhile, then hopefully take it as a "lesson learned" for all of us and move on.
But we're left wondering what to do with a bunch of seed that might or might not herm the next run.
Thank you for addressing this.
Shit happens, then it makes us aware.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Congrats on manager spot.
Be proud of yourself.
You did good! lol
Now, about the herms.
Seeds should have a warning label for the "bad habits". lol
With all the "seed making" going on in recent years, the herms issue has become a real nuisance for the tent or closet grower.
We get mad and bitch awhile, then hopefully take it as a "lesson learned" for all of us and move on.
But we're left wondering what to do with a bunch of seed that might or might not herm the next run.
Thank you for addressing this.
Shit happens, then it makes us aware.
Yeah I am committed to free tester seeds. I’ll never put a price tag on seeds that haven’t been tested. Thankfully I have the means to properly test and breed on a large scale now.
Currently we are pheno hunting some really impressive plants at the facility. I’m HPLC potency testing hundreds of phenotypes. Added potency to forbidden fruit got her up at 29% on one pheno!
-Oreoz x AK47
-Forbidden Fruit x NorthernLights#5
-Black Berry Kush x White Truffle

Hoping to see how vortex turns out, I have 32 ladies going now. F2 generation was really interesting but the chosen one has revealed herself based on terps and yield regardless of her THC content in my eyes.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah I am committed to free tester seeds. I’ll never put a price tag on seeds that haven’t been tested. Thankfully I have the means to properly test and breed on a large scale now.
Currently we are pheno hunting some really impressive plants at the facility. I’m HPLC potency testing hundreds of phenotypes. Added potency to forbidden fruit got her up at 29% on one pheno!
-Oreoz x AK47
-Forbidden Fruit x NorthernLights#5
-Black Berry Kush x White Truffle

Hoping to see how vortex turns out, I have 32 ladies going now. F2 generation was really interesting but the chosen one has revealed herself based on terps and yield regardless of her THC content in my eyes.
All this talk is worthless without pics. Let's see em.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
4 days from getting wet and on the last day of the new moon(which I have never really paid any attention to) my Kings Juice X Rainbow Belts are above ground and in the process of tossing off their helmets. 1 of my GMO X Funeral Cake beans isn't too far behind them.

Question D - do you think moon cycles for popping or harvesting cannabis plants have any particular benefits?
Cheers, Z.
View attachment 104572
grand parents went by moon phases with all crops!

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Are you saying that the "high" doesn't matter? Sounds like you're more worried about the taste and quantity. Good luck with your stuff bud.
Where 5.19 is concerned, I’ve potency tested around 12 of her Ice Cream Cake crossed children, they’re all 18-23% THC, so for this F2 generation I’m not concerned with potency anymore. I look at all the factors I can to choose our breeding stock and that definitely includes cannabinoid data from our HPLC. These instruments cost around 75,000$, and once you master the chemistry, you can design methods to analyze just about any substance on earth for each molecule that comprises it. We’re conducting clinical research trials to try and understand the entourage effect better, but the differences in people’s bodies make it so tough to draw conclusions. Terpenes, flavonoids, sulfur compounds, and minor cannabinoids all play a role in the ‘high’. As I continue breeding I’ll potency test for uniformity in potency, but just as important to me is overall yield and flavor/smell.
THC is important and commands high prices, but the ‘high’ is kind of misunderstood. Of course high THC weed will get you high, but I’ve smoked 10-15% strains that had their own unique high others high potency strains can’t deliver.

I’m heavily committed to the research of this plant as medicine, and the joy it brings each person is their own unique relationship with their own body. I agree that for most people it’s definitely enough to just grow weed, but I can’t separate my love for both plants and chemistry. There is something about analytical chemistry that’s too magical and intellectually satisfying to leave it behind. In my opinion it’s also critical for properly selecting plants.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
A bunch of over thought out gadgets for the nerds haha to sell shit. Just grow good weed man. The rest will come.
I agree the amount of money we’ve spent on getting people conveniently high with distillate is really stupid.
All of this money and effort would have been better spent actually studying the plants affect on people’s brains, muscles, etc.
But cannflavin for example, is present in all plant tissue and is 100x more effective at pain relief than ibuprofen. If these discoveries can be made into a real medicine, then the amount of time we’ve spent learning to isolate the molecules is worth it.
Also, the nerds make sure your weed isn’t full of lead and mercury, etc.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Where 5.19 is concerned, I’ve potency tested around 12 of her Ice Cream Cake crossed children, they’re all 18-23% THC, so for this F2 generation I’m not concerned with potency anymore. I look at all the factors I can to choose our breeding stock and that definitely includes cannabinoid data from our HPLC. These instruments cost around 75,000$, and once you master the chemistry, you can design methods to analyze just about any substance on earth for each molecule that comprises it. We’re conducting clinical research trials to try and understand the entourage effect better, but the differences in people’s bodies make it so tough to draw conclusions. Terpenes, flavonoids, sulfur compounds, and minor cannabinoids all play a role in the ‘high’. As I continue breeding I’ll potency test for uniformity in potency, but just as important to me is overall yield and flavor/smell.
THC is important and commands high prices, but the ‘high’ is kind of misunderstood. Of course high THC weed will get you high, but I’ve smoked 10-15% strains that had their own unique high others high potency strains can’t deliver.

I’m heavily committed to the research of this plant as medicine, and the joy it brings each person is their own unique relationship with their own body. I agree that for most people it’s definitely enough to just grow weed, but I can’t separate my love for both plants and chemistry. There is something about analytical chemistry that’s too magical and intellectually satisfying to leave it behind. In my opinion it’s also critical for properly selecting plants.
i will be willing to be lab rat in the right enviroment,and tell you if it helps my old carcuss!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I agree the amount of money we’ve spent on getting people conveniently high with distillate is really stupid.
All of this money and effort would have been better spent actually studying the plants affect on people’s brains, muscles, etc.
But cannflavin for example, is present in all plant tissue and is 100x more effective at pain relief than ibuprofen. If these discoveries can be made into a real medicine, then the amount of time we’ve spent learning to isolate the molecules is worth it.
i don't recall people ever eating a fishing sinker, i have watched a bunch of people(in the early 80's), melt lead in inclosed spaces to pour jigs and sinkers, they( the old farts) didn't understand me being outside watching!(These were all retired people ,trying to make enough to get by on a ss check )The only one left alive ( out of a six person crew tying jigs and pourin sinkers),no longer makes sense when he talks!i often wonder if they ever thought about washing ,there hands after handleing all that lead.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
No need to get worked up, my weed has been good enough for the last 3 decades with no gadgets and gizmos. Fuk sakes it's a good thing you guys came along to undo the last half century of fuck ups.