Higher Power Genetics

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Had a cheetapiss x herm on me. Only a couple nuts but she has been moved out of the main flower room.
looks like all the bad weather is going north of the area i live in more towards chirack and the mittem/U.P. mich. across to n.y.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'd rather not have to worry about herms to start with. My seed doesn't herm at all.
Everyone should destroy any herm they find.
The chances of herms goes up when you grow feminized seeds. I don't see the point in destroying herms if they are manageable and you aren't breeding with them. If you destroy them you are just wasting all that time, effort, and energy.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
This is exactly why I've decided to go with regs only.
I don't check my plants for herms at all thru the grow.
What a relief to not drag them out every couple days and glean for sacs.

I did have GPS Hibernate throw some late nanners right at harvest.... harmless.

No issues with HPG plants, both the BCS and KJ #4 crosses are excellent smoke.
Both have sativa forward, rock hard potent buds!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The chances of herms goes up when you grow feminized seeds. I don't see the point in destroying herms if they are manageable and you aren't breeding with them. If you destroy them you are just wasting all that time, effort, and energy.
I'm talking about the seeds that are created from the hermed plants.
If they aren't destroyed, 5 years from now, having herms will become an everyday thing.
It's slowly ruining the grow culture if people don't acknowledge the problem and try to stop this. Growers have made some major mistakes over the years.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
If they aren't destroyed, 5 years from now, having herms will become an everyday thing.
It's slowly ruining the grow culture if people don't acknowledge the problem and try to stop this. Growers have made some major mistakes over the years.
I’m pretty new at this, but it seems to me that the demand drives the market. They need to have something new every day, with a catchy name. There’s been plenty good weed produced for years, but after a few months it’s old hat. All that breeding is sure to have some side effects.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This is exactly why I've decided to go with regs only.
I don't check my plants for herms at all thru the grow.
What a relief to not drag them out every couple days and glean for sacs.

I did have GPS Hibernate throw some late nanners right at harvest.... harmless.

No issues with HPG plants, both the BCS and KJ #4 crosses are excellent smoke.
Both have sativa forward, rock hard potent buds!
@Slowdrawl check your hpg stock for ,galatic runtz x R B for citruis smells i wrote this down mid-last year in notes while doing cure, i've checked that jar, still citrus,for me it do'nt come thru in a joint (more of a menthol). i'll see if anything else comes to ,My old skull!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
in my small world(of grow time) ,i have made one after the other ,as far as mistakes!