Higher Power Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Lurking genes… might be nothing I can do.
Once the hermi traits start showing up, I don't know if you could ever breed it out.
Maybe, but it has spread to the 4 corners of our "flat earth" now. lol
This is the damage that has been done over the years of "crop steering" and not giving a fuck, but to sell sell sell seeds.
Damn shame!
I'm glad I have all these older strains with no hermi traits in their genetics. Might not be the frostiest looking weed but the flavor and stability makes it worth having in a persons seed collection. I first noticed hermi showing up about 2010 from a Soma Somango and one from a GHS King Kush.
Wherever or whoever introduced this sure changed the future cannabis world. Best, if you find the trait, get rid of it or isolate to keep from spreading even more than is already out there.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Took some pics of "519"(?) and "King's Juice"(?)
I bred (open pollenated)both back with Forbidden Fruit and Kings Juice males early in flower.
I'll get 10 to 20 fully matured seed from each cola.
If I'm gonna breed, I try and produce the healthiest seed I can,
not just a bunch of seed to where the plant is struggling to produce and survive at the same time.
King's Juice is the best smelling of the 2.
1663607647476.jpeg
1663607687280.jpeg
1663607738298.jpeg
1663607771992.jpeg
1663607809337.jpeg

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Once the hermi traits start showing up, I don't know if you could ever breed it out.
Maybe, but it has spread to the 4 corners of our "flat earth" now. lol
This is the damage that has been done over the years of "crop steering" and not giving a fuck, but to sell sell sell seeds.
Damn shame!
I'm glad I have all these older strains with no hermi traits in their genetics. Might not be the frostiest looking weed but the flavor and stability makes it worth having in a persons seed collection. I first noticed hermi showing up about 2010 from a Soma Somango and one from a GHS King Kush.
Wherever or whoever introduced this sure changed the future cannabis world. Best, if you find the trait, get rid of it or isolate to keep from spreading even more than is already out there.
sounds like 519 should be grown with only 519s in the tent.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
How many g in that bag? Shit that's all of 2 g of resin! My GMO is going into flower real soon .
She has checked ill the boxes so far. Easy clone, great node spacing, vigorous, stem rub. The next few months will show the goods.
Im glad I jumped on this bandwagon real early 😉
better early than not at all
U got a lapdance too??
my wife would ,go wild if she caught sammy givin Me a lap dance!i would'nt pass it up, just hate the thought of the side effects.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I spent about 4 hours this week defoliating and taking off brown leaves. One branch snapped early on. I use plastic wrap to hold it together. Then it got sick. So I broke it off.
Whats the best bandage to use for open wounds on the main stalk? As an electrician, is have plenty of rubber tape...
I use the duct-foil tape super sticky and ridged enough you can keep stems upright but before I found foil tape I used electrician tape issue is it doesn't stick if you get it wet even a drop of water makes it worthless

Badddoin

Really Active Member
Here’s the rest of the crew. These plants are small. I should have let them veg for another week.
EA7C9422-E9D9-4AF3-8B8A-04C0BBE70695.jpegB0A011CC-71B7-4673-8974-7A041870A307.jpegAC5DE827-1AA2-4951-B886-2B90747D4E9F.jpeg4151A967-6C5B-4F70-80EA-40CB055C01C4.jpeg9FD5A06E-23DE-4066-9EEB-241BEEF62FDC.jpeg
6&8 are at day 29 and 2&5 are at day 22. Everyone seems pretty happy. Gave them some worm poop a week ago or so. They’ve got two doses of Recharge so far. Been alternating between plain tap water (well) and GH Flora nutes. Just switched from veg to flower nutes.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This guy is the king right here

Yeah idk I didn’t have any hermies on 5.19 but someone did so I’m watching like 30 more of them outside right now so far so good I think. Gotta be careful I take all your feedback seriously.

Beautiful day! View attachment 119974
growin out 30 ,seems like it may be prone, to throw balls to some type of stress, be it bug ,water, light.