Higher Power Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 113925
We've got a couple fatties our selves! I'm a cat guy. And they eat mice. I HATE mice!!
I'm a cat person also. Mine died this time last year. I had him 15 years. I still sometimes cry and have sleepless nights over losing him. He slept on me every night for all those years. We were never apart more than a couple days in his entire existence.
Bottom line, he is/was the best friend I'll ever have on this planet and not ashamed to admit it.
You get attached to your animals.
He was a solid black 'long hair'.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm a cat person also. Mine died this time last year. I had him 15 years. I still sometimes cry and have sleepless nights over losing him. He slept on me every night for all those years. We were never apart more than a couple days in his entire existence.
Bottom line, he is/was the best friend I'll ever have on this planet and not ashamed to admit it.
This puss loves my wife, she works from home.... Hes a fatty and a lover. I'm sorry to hear how much you loved him. He had it realgood for a long time!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
There is no greater love than from a pet, be it feline or canine!

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok, back to the "genetics".
I got a bunch of bottles with names on them.
So who's growin' what already? lol
"King's Juice" will be one I'll start next run. I could breed with the "Kings Kush" cross I have from 2010 GHS pack.
I see a Black Cherry Soda, White Rhino, in there.
Looks like Funeral Cake, Rainbow Belts, and Dilly Bars are the breeding males.
Gonna have to do some research in the near future and get caught up.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Kings juice and funeral cakes will stretch by 2 or 3 times. The apple fritter X dilly bars will get a beautiful bushy shape and stretch about double. I am about 4 weeks in and all are very vigorous with no balls. At 4 weeks even the fans have frost on them. I had 100% germ rate.