High Kev’s breeding / chucking

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My buddy has been making auto beans. He wants me to be his partner making beans. If anyone is interested in auto testers let me know he has some ready. Fastbuds blackberry females crossed with low Ryder #1
View attachment 88675
View attachment 88676
View attachment 88677View attachment 88678View attachment 88679View attachment 88680View attachment 88681View attachment 88682
Please tell me he isn't making those as seed packages? It's such a waste of time, money, and material when 99% of his customers would be perfectly happy with the seeds sent in a vial.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ya idk. I didn’t see them in person. I was thinking someone can unscrew the thing take the seeds out and put whatever seeds they wanted back in and you wouldn’t be able to tell that it was tampered with. It kinda defeats the purpose of the packaging in my opinion but I guess they look cool

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ya idk. I didn’t see them in person. I was thinking someone can unscrew the thing take the seeds out and put whatever seeds they wanted back in and you wouldn’t be able to tell that it was tampered with. It kinda defeats the purpose of the packaging in my opinion but I guess they look cool
If he really wants that look he would be better off having them made into blister packs.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
If he really wants that look he would be better off having them made into blister packs.
Looks like he enjoys his woodshop!
My buddy has been making auto beans. He wants me to be his partner making beans. If anyone is interested in auto testers let me know he has some ready. Fastbuds blackberry females crossed with low Ryder #1
View attachment 88675View attachment 88676View attachment 88677View attachment 88678View attachment 88679View attachment 88680View attachment 88681View attachment 88682
Is he gonna make fems too?

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
View attachment 88675View attachment 88676View attachment 88677View attachment 88678View attachment 88679View attachment 88680View attachment 88681View attachment 88682
I'm down to pop some I'll have a 6x3 opening up around mid June. Are they the ones pictured? If so you happen to have any more pictures?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Idk he really seems to be into the autos at the moment. I think he wants me to focus on making the fems for him. He’s been liking everything I’ve been smoking with him lately. He said he sold a ton of seeds already to all his buddies being that the state just went legal, everyone wants seeds. He had his website bought years ago waiting for them to legalize here.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Idk he really seems to be into the autos at the moment. I think he wants me to focus on making the fems for him. He’s been liking everything I’ve been smoking with him lately. He said he sold a ton of seeds already to all his buddies being that the state just went legal, everyone wants seeds. He had his website bought years ago waiting for them to legalize here.
Is it legal for him to sell seeds, though? Most legal states still don’t permit regular old Joe’s to sell seeds. I would make sure he looks into the law if he really wants to make sure he’s following it. I’ve noticed on Reddit that a lot of NYers think it’s legal for them to buy carts from friends in CA 🤣

Bustenbeans

Well I'll keep you up to date for when I'm ready man. Yeah the local hydro owners are already trying to hustle me and iv seen and smoked there flower it's just alright flower and there not to up to date with "hype"

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I personally am not digging the autos inside. Waste of electricity or weed, take your pick. You could dedicate a veg tent (18/6) to them and spend the exact amount of time growing, but half again as much lighting, for a return that you can't manupiulate by topping and training.

I have one growing now, but I am no expert and might be missing something. I just see the autos as more of an outdoor early harvest crop for places that get shit weather every fall and get bud rot. That or early harvest and second run in the right zones.

Bustenbeans

I personally am not digging the autos inside. Waste of electricity or weed, take your pick. You could dedicate a veg tent (18/6) to them and spend the exact amount of time growing, but half again as much lighting, for a return that you can't manupiulate by topping and training.

I have one growing now, but I am no expert and might be missing something. I just see the autos as more of an outdoor early harvest crop for places that get shit weather every fall and get bud rot. That or early harvest and second run in the right zones.
I totally agree.the 6x3 is really a 5x12 and it getting turned into my get area for my 5x10 so I figured I'd run a few autos indoors see if there good enough to run outside if not no wasted space real for what my really goals are.i would just run some bho or hash with them if I were to run outdoors.ps iv never ran autos so I'm just curious as well.