High Kev’s breeding / chucking

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So I separated the twins. They had two heads. was hoping for one. There was a runt!!
I gave the runt a stem rub. Pure taco supreme! Hahaha

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So I separated the twins. They had two heads. was hoping for one. There was a runt!!
I gave the runt a stem rub. Pure taco supreme! Hahaha
U sure u didnt just eat taco bell!?! TF kev!! I thought u were here for Damn breeding nit tacos!! Git ur shit togwther or we're done.
Yo qiuero taco bell?
Shit looks Terpy. Just dont molest em befire work hahahaha. That oil lingerssssss

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
It’s so hard to picl they have awesome smells and I have different reasons for likening each. You really can’t go wrong with any of them lemon tree x motor breathe, animal cookie x sundae driver, space gorilla, dawg lemons, purple dream, wed x dosi, all have potential to be my favorite they smell so good on the plant.

Last edited:

F series

Insanely Active Member
Wow, this is alot.....
I'm lazy and only read 1st page.
Do you have the time and space to really examine each plants growth, vigor, trichs, smell, physical traits, and whatever else you should keep track of, PER plant??

Then you need to successfully clone each plant too :cry: :cry: :cry: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:sick::sick::sick::sick::oops::oops::oops:🙀🧜‍♀️🧞‍♂️👙👗⛑🐮🐒🐬🐾🦔💦⛸🥋🏰⚓🧾📅🗓🔯🆘🚸⚜🔱🔢💱🎶🔚🔙🔛🔝🔜💱💲➗➖➕🎶🎵➰➿

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Wow, this is alot.....
I'm lazy and only read 1st page.
Do you have the time and space to really examine each plants growth, vigor, trichs, smell, physical traits, and whatever else you should keep track of, PER plant??

Then you need to successfully clone each plant too :cry: :cry: :cry: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:sick::sick::sick::sick::oops::oops::oops:🙀🧜‍♀️🧞‍♂️👙👗⛑🐮🐒🐬🐾🦔💦⛸🥋🏰⚓🧾📅🗓🔯🆘🚸⚜🔱🔢💱🎶🔚🔙🔛🔝🔜💱💲➗➖➕🎶🎵➰➿
Ya kev!
Thats WAY TOO MANY!!
I dont think you can do it!!
You had better give em here! I could do it. I have the capabilities.
Your just a mere mortal ...... Muhahahah

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Well I have a lot of space. I have a lot of beans. Idk bout the time. I don’t even really have a goal I’m trying to get in the end result. Just kinda winging it lol. and I figured I need some Banzai moms so let’s find some moms haha so I’m gonna start with which ever plants end up being my favorite growing and favorite smoke and try making some seeds with them. Once I get the hang of it and got a good stock of mothers hopefully then I will know more with possibly going further with more thought out crosses. But for now I just gotta keep inspecting each one of these the best I can and pick some winners
02D23C90-0F9B-4DB5-AAA3-0475022B8DF2.gif

Blu-Tri

It’s so hard to picl they have awesome smells and I have different reasons for likening each. You really can’t go wrong with any of them lemon tree x motor breathe, animal cookie x sundae driver, space gorilla, dawg lemons, purple dream, wed x dosi, all have potential to be my favorite they smell so good on the plant.
Thank for the reply. I think I’m going to try the wedding dosi next.

Blu-Tri

I’m gonna def pimp that runt out though
You are going to do fine brother. The bonus is that you can make your own stuff look good. You already have history, here so you have plenty of clients already waiting.
You may to have to create a stand out “ in-house “ strain. The technique most breeders are using is breeding their “stand outs” to their arsenal. If all goes well, the chuckers can pick out what they like and work it out. Then hopefully gift you a clone in appreciation for the initial work.
It’s going to take some planning, some timing. And some patience. Feel free to ask for help. I know a lil sumtin’ that might be of use. You have my support.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You are going to do fine brother. The bonus is that you can make your own stuff look good. You already have history, here so you have plenty of clients already waiting.
You may to have to create a stand out “ in-house “ strain. The technique most breeders are using is breeding their “stand outs” to their arsenal. If all goes well, the chuckers can pick out what they like and work it out. Then hopefully gift you a clone in appreciation for the initial work.
It’s going to take some planning, some timing. And some patience. Feel free to ask for help. I know a lil sumtin’ that might be of use. You have my support.
Hes got one off already
Show me another Adub x( mac1 x apple alien warp)
I gave my brother Kev full permission to use our strain. I made it by mistake. It may be the biggest/best mistake I ever made!
Leta hit some elite shit with the pollen.
Like backcross to the Adub cut?
To thw mac1?
To another apple strain?
Dosi, wed cake, purple cake 15 (Gucci cut )
0222211949a~2.jpg0222211949a~2.jpg
Gucc
0222211950b.jpg
Gucc0303210643_HDR.jpg
Goodies for thw hunt from a fellow chucker. Til I get the realdeal cut. This'll do
0305211941a.jpg
Dosi mom, WC, mac1 cuts, and a reveg mac10305211941.jpg
My own personal hunt. Mcslurry (mac1 x slurricane) , akbeans nl1 x choc Thai, AC x SD , Acapulco gold regs from an unknown on ig that wont answer a question about lineage.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Well I have a lot of space. I have a lot of beans. Idk bout the time.
I decided that because I had all three I sould start filling up tents. It's the 4th part - the effort that's a pain in the ass. Don't feel like it today? LOL sucks to be you, get busy :)

I ain't a chucker so here's my take as it stands.

Screw clones - for now. Too many plants to mess with. First part of breeding is selection, so grow stuff out a bit and start selecting. Then flip it and select more. You can take clones from the selected plants 3-4 weeks into flower and start there.

Don't know about saving/storing pollen but I know that's a viable option for the selected males as well as cloning.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Hes got one off already
Show me another Adub x( mac1 x apple alien warp)
I gave my brother Kev full permission to use our strain. I made it by mistake. It may be the biggest/best mistake I ever made!
Leta hit some elite shit with the pollen.
Like backcross to the Adub cut?
To thw mac1?
To another apple strain?
Dosi, wed cake, purple cake 15 (Gucci cut )
View attachment 85303View attachment 85303
Gucc
View attachment 85304
GuccView attachment 85305
Goodies for thw hunt from a fellow chucker. Til I get the realdeal cut. This'll do
View attachment 85306
Dosi mom, WC, mac1 cuts, and a reveg mac1View attachment 85307
My own personal hunt. Mcslurry (mac1 x slurricane) , akbeans nl1 x choc Thai, AC x SD , Acapulco gold regs from an unknown on ig that wont answer a question about lineage.
F51C14BB-D65B-4B31-BA52-10ACBC112C8F.jpeg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
the main frame for the 8x8 veg/mother room is up. Also two 5x5 flower rooms are framed up. Got the water hooked up and bubbling. Next I will be building 2 more 5x5s to have a total of 4 5x5s that will be all separate Panda film tents. But before I put the panda film up I will run electric ⚡ to each room. View attachment 85340View attachment 85341View attachment 85342View attachment 85343View attachment 85344View attachment 85345View attachment 85346View attachment 85347View attachment 85348View attachment 85349
Your all in alright! Fuck ya!! I am happy you get to do this! And as a carpenter electrician. I promise to be as helpful as possible and not too critical of ur procedure hehe. I know ur gonna pull this off! I dono where ya get the time for all your "projects"!!