Hieros Gamos Creations

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I moved my Csi Humboldt - Black D and Pisces - Romulan D into the flower room last night.
Once I harvest the rest in a week, I'll be moving in the CSI Humboldt - Big Bad Wolf and
Ace - Killer A5 Haze

With such a heavy Chem presence in the garden, I've decided to plant some of the opposite end of the spectrum beans.
I'm also clearing out a few packs that ive had for some time.
I'm doing Greenpoints - Chinook Haze,
Karmas - White Tang Haze,
Swamp Boys - Lemon Royale,
@curious2garden - Dragon Fruit f2,
Captains Connection - Blissful Wizard
I'm looking forward to hear/see what you get from the Dragon Fruit.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I was in the garden chopping away tonight.
I pulled everything at day 65, could have gone a few more days, but I'm going to regenerate a couple of these and still want them to have some life left in them.
I did a rough trim on this Under The Milky Way
I noticed the over ripe mango smells have faded a bit and she's taken on a bit of a swamp gas smell similar to Locktite. She reminds me a bit of Locktite without the excessive leafyness.
20190402_230349.jpg

My cola sword! 😂

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Last edited:

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I initial smoke reports are on the phenos I've tried
Bubbys Hotep is an 8 out of 10 in affect.
Under The Milky Way is a 7, but has an awesome berry flavor
In comparison the Bubbys Hotep is stronger than the 2 phenos of Top Dawgs I De La D i just sampled, but does not hit as hard as the Archive Yuck Mouth.
None are as good as my Copper Chem, yet, but i have more phenos to hunt through.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Do you pull them back out to veg them?

Or just leave them in flower I’ve always waited for them to show but I have one stubborn ass plant even dropped my veg area to 16 hours of light and it still won’t show
Yes,I will pull them back out as soon as they show,top the females and cull the males,up-pot out of the solo and flower the gals.

Looking good!
Does it take them a while to show at that age?
It usually takes about a week on more mature plant to start showing stamen.
Not sure about these, but usually when I run 10/14 from seed they take 10-14 days to show. These have been in veg since they broke then pellet.I'm hoping they take the same time to show.