Hieros Gamos Creations

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I don't mind at all! They are very similar to SSH. I'm smoking some of cannabineer's SSH concentrate and Bodhi's Dragon Fruit bears that profile only with a lesser cardiac/paranoid onset, which is very positive. Out of three plants I had 1 keeper. I currently have 2 more in flower.
I here many a good things about his concentrate.
One day I may be blessed enough to enjoy some myself haha

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have to say the Dragon Fruit was > Lucky Charms (thank you Bobby Z). It had all the best effects and none of the draw backs.
LOL I popped 12 and ended up with 2 females! Ha, they are 3 weeks and 2 days in flower today.
Good to know as they are on my list to go next

Bobby z would probably like it over here if you can still contact him

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I haven't had the Lucky Charms, but I grew out Greenpoints Lucky Charms x Stardawg and it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥.
Lucky Charms was so incredible. I have tons of genetics and I was willing to buy a gallon of Regalia to try and keep that strain. It has systemic powdery mildew. Now to find that pheno that was better than LC ( one of the first flower tables I didn't bother to clone -- kicking self).

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Lucky Charms was so incredible. I have tons of genetics and I was willing to buy a gallon of Regalia to try and keep that strain. It has systemic powdery mildew. Now to find that pheno that was better than LC ( one of the first flower tables I didn't bother to clone -- kicking self).
Here are a few shots of the Lc I ran. I ran her 3 or 4 times FDC4C47B-2D4B-409A-B676-6CB289559DAD.jpeg33B8FC39-D03E-433B-BA48-83913AF8640E.jpeg
I haven't had the Lucky Charms, but I grew out Greenpoints Lucky Charms x Stardawg and it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I moved my Csi Humboldt - Black D and Pisces - Romulan D into the flower room last night.
Once I harvest the rest in a week, I'll be moving in the CSI Humboldt - Big Bad Wolf and
Ace - Killer A5 Haze

With such a heavy Chem presence in the garden, I've decided to plant some of the opposite end of the spectrum beans.
I'm also clearing out a few packs that ive had for some time.
I'm doing Greenpoints - Chinook Haze,
Karmas - White Tang Haze,
Swamp Boys - Lemon Royale,
@curious2garden - Dragon Fruit f2,
Captains Connection - Blissful Wizard

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I moved my Csi Humboldt - Black D and Pisces - Romulan D into the flower room last night.
Once I harvest the rest in a week, I'll be moving in the CSI Humboldt - Big Bad Wolf and
Ace - Killer A5 Haze

With such a heavy Chem presence in the garden, I've decided to plant some of the opposite end of the spectrum beans.
I'm also clearing out a few packs that ive had for some time.
I'm doing Greenpoints - Chinook Haze,
Karmas - White Tang Haze,
Swamp Boys - Lemon Royale,
@curious2garden - Dragon Fruit f2,
Captains Connection - Blissful Wizard
I wanted to add that I'm always looking for something interesting to cross with, a few good males and I plan to start making fems of my favorites