Hieros Gamos Creations

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Dropped the night temps into the mid 50's about a week ago. Been giving them water for a few days. Should be done in a couple of days, except for 1 or 2 in each strain I've got going.

Day 59 Grape Champa.
20190327_195659.jpg
20190327_195715.jpg

This Grape Champa is going to take a while longer.
20190327_195708.jpg

Here's the Sativa dom or maybe 50/50 Indica Sativa
Pheno of the Under The Milky Way.
I might take her around day 63. She looks like the type of weed that might be prone to rot. I'll keep a close eye on her.
20190327_195548.jpg
20190327_195612.jpg
I'm curious if any other testers come back with this pheno, if not I will run a bigger pool of them to verify this was not somehow mislabeled.

Last edited:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I moved my Csi Humboldt - Black D and Pisces - Romulan D into the flower room last night.
Once I harvest the rest in a week, I'll be moving in the CSI Humboldt - Big Bad Wolf and
Ace - Killer A5 Haze

With such a heavy Chem presence in the garden, I've decided to plant some of the opposite end of the spectrum beans.
I'm also clearing out a few packs that ive had for some time.
I'm doing Greenpoints - Chinook Haze,
Karmas - White Tang Haze,
Swamp Boys - Lemon Royale,
@curious2garden - Dragon Fruit f2,
Captains Connection - Blissful Wizard
Really looking forward to seeing those dragon fruits. I’ll have some going this year but not until the fall!

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I moved my Csi Humboldt - Black D and Pisces - Romulan D into the flower room last night.
Once I harvest the rest in a week, I'll be moving in the CSI Humboldt - Big Bad Wolf and
Ace - Killer A5 Haze

With such a heavy Chem presence in the garden, I've decided to plant some of the opposite end of the spectrum beans.
I'm also clearing out a few packs that ive had for some time.
I'm doing Greenpoints - Chinook Haze,
Karmas - White Tang Haze,
Swamp Boys - Lemon Royale,
@curious2garden - Dragon Fruit f2,
Captains Connection - Blissful Wizard
2.5 days and half the Lemon Royale have popped and 2 Chinook Haze have started to break the surface.
No paper towel no Saharan dry spells just water and wee bit of hydrogen peroxide to keep the germs at bay.
20190328_170845.jpg

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Getting ready to transfer my Killer A5 Haze and Big Bad Wolfs into flower.
20190328_171210.jpg20190328_171230.jpg

Been leaching the coco and I'll forgo conditioning, for these pots, because I'm in a hurry, but it's nice to let the coco set in a solution of 15 ml per gallon of Cal/Mag for a day before planting.
The Botanicair coco bricks I use have a ton of salt in them. They register at about a 500 Ec before leaching and 80 Ec when I'm done.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Here is a little update on the winter solstice. She sure packs on the frost n bud she is the shortest but I think she will out yield two of my gmo x swazey. She is starting to foxtail a little bit I don't mind that at. She is way head of the other I'm sure she will be the first one to come down. View attachment 2326View attachment 2327
Thanx @Dope Heffalump
Very nice structure. I'm glad to see she doesn't have the overabundance of leaves and still manages to stay squat n true to the Afghan leaning Locktite.