Hi all, I'm ttystikk

D

Deleted member 60

Ah....the old dayz.... My older bro (RIP bro) had a great connection on bundles of sticks in '77-'78......around 20 sticks per bundle for $185.

He was kind to his little bro and let me pull em apart and keep whatever shake fell out.

My dad found his stash one day and tossed about 6 bundles and a 1/2 pound of Mexibrick in the trash before kicking his ass. Little bro sprung into action later that day....ditching first hour (and getting detention for it...LOL) and snagging the goods from the trash just before the garbage man came up the street. LOL.... I wouldn't be typing this if I'd gotten caught...

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Ah....the old dayz.... My older bro (RIP bro) had a great connection on bundles of sticks in '77-'78......around 20 sticks per bundle for $185.

He was kind to his little bro and let me pull em apart and keep whatever shake fell out.

My dad found his stash one day and tossed about 6 bundles and a 1/2 pound of Mexibrick in the trash before kicking his ass. Little bro sprung into action later that day....ditching first hour (and getting detention for it...LOL) and snagging the goods from the trash just before the garbage man came up the street. LOL.... I wouldn't be typing this if I'd gotten caught...

Man, the things we did for weed!

That shorter finishing pheno is something I'd like to try, for sure. "Modern" strains are so hybridised that the famous sativa racy high is all but a myth to a lot of people anymore.

Sativa Kid

My good friend was seriously connected and always had access to Sticks and whatever Mexican was being imported, and I mean he always had samples going. He sold Kilo packs for the Mexican Mafia in the mid 70's.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Even the seedlings leaves have the spicy smell in the leaves when you crush them. The same with the dangly sister that I eliminated from the gene pool. It's also loaded with THCV and suppresses hunger as well as aids in workouts. Which is probably true with all the Thai.
Very nice! That sounds awesome... I been trying to think how many years it's been since I smoked the real macoy 45ish hard to believe how fast time went by loved those intricate tied Thai stick the buzz was distinct

Sativa Kid

I remember buying a few of those multiple packs and selling off 2/3rds. But I was never a successful dealer Thank GOD. The risks were so high, prison or getting robbed at gunpoint. And if you were successful like one of my close buddies then you were dealing with some serious players, Yikes! The Mexican Mafia poured dope out through selected white people like my friend. Oh ya he was the guy, always had samples of everything going in town especially the Mexican weed. But that is completely insane, dealing big time for peanuts. I can't imagine having 50 kilos in the trunk. He eventually got caught but in a much smaller deal and did a few years of hard time. Seen him once after getting out and he was all tatoos and attitude. But he walked away and to this day he don't associate with his old friends and is married and goes to the Mormon Church. He didn't accept my friend request and we go way back to age 12.