Hermes

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The stupidty runs deep in this thread
I lean towards a great trolling session.
Maybe I missed the meme or joke but I don't think this isn't something to troll about, novice growers can be swayed by names and hype
What makes it great is when at least one reader gets really pissed. That's straight from the manual.

View attachment 79437
BerryNice is totally trolling. The OP only has this one thread.

BerryNice Was recently banned and now he’s looking for another ban is my guess.

Polishhemi

Superstar
I've had several different femed strain variations throw nanners on week 2 and 3 of flower..mostly lower branches and nanners were next to stem entering bud site, plucked off ..finished strong without seeds. Clones didn't even nanner, so I think alot of you give up to soon

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I've had several different femed strain variations throw nanners on week 2 and 3 of flower..mostly lower branches and nanners were next to stem entering bud site, plucked off ..finished strong without seeds. Clones didn't even nanner, so I think alot of you give up to soon
My daddy never got me the pony I wanted

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Makes you wonder if that stack of feminized beans still want to be male and female, and the nuts let you know which would have been boys? :unsure: 🤪

Polishhemi

Superstar
I have a bag seed kush, black bannana, purple mac, purple crunch that haven't thrown nanners. I think I'd have to through that silver stuff on them to herm.