Hermes

Devin

First time grow ... 8 Hermes so far out of 12 feminized beans. Breeder says I f***** with them too much in second week of flower. Seems like I find a new one each day soon the tenant will be empty again major fail

Mjactivist

The op stated in another thread the strain was Black lives matter kush by cropkings
I've never ordered seeds from crop kings but looking at the seeds they offer it doesn't seem legit. And if they are legit, then they are straight stealing from the original breeders.
As they are using original strain names like Granddaddy Purple, the real GDP is from Ken and Eric. Also unless they are also TGA they are selling Agent O and Jelly Bean so lol
Site seems really shady

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I've never ordered seeds from crop kings but looking at the seeds they offer it doesn't seem legit. And if they are legit, then they are straight stealing from the original breeders.
As they are using original strain names like Granddaddy Purple, the real GDP is from Ken and Eric. Also unless they are also TGA they are selling Agent O and Jelly Bean so lol
Site seems really shady
Tons of breeders sell strains by the same names as others. Unless they clearly state the strain is from the original breeder I think it’s safe to assume it is nothing more than a similar cross that they’ve bred. ILGM does the same thing. They have their own Granddaddy Purple, Purple Haze, OG Kush, etc. Even thought their seeds aren’t the originals most people are still really happy with them.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The op stated in another thread the strain was Black lives matter kush by cropkings
Am I crazy to assume that a “BLM” strain is probably nothing more than a cash grab for people who are all about the BLM movement? I personally wouldn’t by any strains named after political movements (or politicians) because I feel like the name should mean more about the plant than anything else.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Am I crazy to assume that a “BLM” strain is probably nothing more than a cash grab for people who are all about the BLM movement? I personally wouldn’t by any strains named after political movements (or politicians) because I feel like the name should mean more about the plant than anything else.
I think it’s a cross of grape ape 🦍 and Obama kush

Anything from crop 🤴 is straight fire 🔥 that’s why they are the Kings

Mjactivist

Tons of breeders sell strains by the same names as others. Unless they clearly state the strain is from the original breeder I think it’s safe to assume it is nothing more than a similar cross that they’ve bred. ILGM does the same thing. They have their own Granddaddy Purple, Purple Haze, OG Kush, etc. Even thought their seeds aren’t the originals most people are still really happy with them.
No, this is the reason the seed market gets muddled. When you have 2 breeders selling strains with the same name consumers get confused. Also it goes against conserving genetics, as your not telling your consumers the legitimate genetic lineage.

Also this has ruined breeders or made them run from the seed game. Think about Breeder Steve from Spice of Life.

Streetpro09

Tester
No, this is the reason the seed market gets muddled. When you have 2 breeders selling strains with the same name consumers get confused. Also it goes against conserving genetics, as your not telling your consumers the legitimate genetic lineage.

Also this has ruined breeders or made them run from the seed game. Think about Breeder Steve from Spice of Life.

It's obvious people don't care. They just wanna get their money any way they can.