#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I got screwed on the topanga, so I have no topanga to pop...:cry: No fault on Heisen, GPS screw up.
I’ve got a pack of Topanga wedding I’d trade if you are wanting to run some Topanga. I’m a sativa-dom during day, Indica dom at night kind of guy, so I like to try and run two different crosses that share a parent. My original plan for my Topanga run was to do my tent half Topanga Wedding and Half Topanga Stars. I’ve since come across a pack of Dubstep though so I’m thinking of making it a Stardawg run instead, with half Dubstep, half Topanga Stars.

anyways, just let me know if you’re interested 🙂

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That's funny , I found 2 perfect seeds in the last quarter of ADub S1 too , rest of harvest nothing, Maybe I can be like some people who market miracle seeds they found in the
could be the next clone only like gg4 lmao

Its the busiest time of the year🎅Ya'll are spoiled in the US.Normal is when it takes 2 weeks for seeds to arrive,and that's airmail or priority.It's usual for usps letter post to take 3 weeks or more from the usa to canada....why i say i'm never in a hurry.
last time I ordered seeds it took 3 days from the order to mailbox lol man I feel for you all stuck in the Stone Age and shit

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
could be the next clone only like gg4 lmao

last time I ordered seeds it took 3 days from the order to mailbox lol man I feel for you all stuck in the Stone Age and shit
Canada Post operates off sundial time, imagine being an American and seeing the drop in postal service daily, they really suck, they have 7/11 clerks running Post offices, really I am not making it up.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Its the busiest time of the year🎅Ya'll are spoiled in the US.Normal is when it takes 2 weeks for seeds to arrive,and that's airmail or priority.It's usual for usps letter post to take 3 weeks or more from the usa to canada....why i say i'm never in a hurry.
No man it's not that...not that I am in any rush to get beans I won't plant for 6 months anyway, not in a rush. lol ;)

What it is though, is that while I'm in no hurry, I don't want my package going to Deputy Dawg, who lives down the road. In which case he'll know it's delivered, but I'll be clueless.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I can keep it but my last mutant didn't straighten out til after a couple weeks flower. I'll keep it just for shots and giggles, see what happens.
Sometimes when shedding the shell, shit will happen that resemble things like that. As it grows, they normally straighten up, unless you are growing cultivars known for creating mutants, like the MAC for instance.

anyone popped any topanga anything yet?
I chopped a Rogue OG recently. I'll post some pics and a final review when I get a chance. Super pungent lime/cereal-milk/OG-funk smell, very lanky growth but surprisingly sturdy, big rock-solid nugs top to bottom. Only popped one seed and threw it into the flower run at the 11th hour, didn't do it justice at all and still pleased with how it turned out.

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
I chopped a Rogue OG recently. I'll post some pics and a final review when I get a chance. Super pungent lime/cereal-milk/OG-funk smell, very lanky growth but surprisingly sturdy, big rock-solid nugs top to bottom. Only popped one seed and threw it into the flower run at the 11th hour, didn't do it justice at all and still pleased with how it turned out.
I was gonna run a couple of those too but was concerned with height limitations. I think I'll run those with my purple banana cookies.