#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Been fighting with water issues all week, just bought an RO unit, got everything all set up with a 55 gallon tote equipped with a float valve, just gotta get another hose to act as a
Sometimes when shedding the shell, shit will happen that resemble things like that. As it grows, they normally straighten up, unless you are growing cultivars known for creating mutants, like the MAC for instance.
i believe the BBC are known for mutants as well, although I agree, I would still grow it out.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
WOW!! What's her lineage? Heisenbeans?
Is that GMO Cake x BBC ?
Whaaaaaaaat?
She be my super special lady. Savannah is GMOxBBC aka Black Garlic Cookie's(my name can't remember heis'). One of two seeds. Other didn't make it. She has the smell and buds of the BBC but a slight garlic scent added in(craziest shit) with a MUCH better structure. Selfed even canopy. Running her again now to make sure she's everything I think.ripe-banana-garlic-white-background-close-up-39104705.jpg

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Really well. Cannot wait to compare smoke
That looks killer for sure!
Well done.

Getting ready to throw my Black Zafiro in the tent soon. She's a Bonsai mom from first run this summer.

Ours was real vigorous; a "beast" during vedge. Then hit a fricking wall right after 12/12 due to heat and humidity problems. So I'm going to run it again to see what I missed or she can do under better environment.

If everything goes right, She'll be alongside six Space Gorillas.