#Heisenbeans Genetics

TrichsRus

Thnx everyone for the input. I use 4-4 foot led shop lights from walmart bolted together for seedlings. I can't imagine them being hungry this young. One thing I did do different was using Ro water instead of tap. I used great white, so no tap. I wanted to see if the great white made any difference.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
RO water. Not sure about the cubes, but I have been using them for awhile. I'm just not comfortable with pics.
Yea I got wedding night seedlings are almost 21 days. Grodan holds way too much water almost lost my Topanga canyon here is a pic you should also buy the dyna-gro home pak (nutes)
If your seedlings are over watered root development and balanced minerals uptake are your key concerns. Wedding night is HB cross strain I have a grow journal on 13 HB cross strains going right now hope it helps
Here are pics
HB genetics produce robustly seedlings

Attachments

Last edited:

TrichsRus

Yea I got wedding night seedlings are almost 21 days. Grodan holds way too much water almost lost my Topanga canyon here is a pic you should also buy the dyna-gro home pak (nutes)
If your seedlings are over watered root development and balanced minerals uptake are your key concerns. Wedding night is HB cross strain I have a grow journal on 13 HB cross strains going right now hope it helps
Here are pics
HB genetics produce robustly seedlings
Thnx. This will be my 5th HB strain to grow. I have already done BBC, GG4, ADUB,and bridezilla. Purple crash hitting flower in a week. Everything has done really well and super healthy. My only complaint is the node spacing and stretching on the bridezilla. It is my least favorite.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Thnx. This will be my 5th HB strain to grow. I have already done BBC, GG4, ADUB,and bridezilla. Purple crash hitting flower in a week. Everything has done really well and super healthy. My only complaint is the node spacing and stretching on the bridezilla. It is my least favorite.
This is my first HB strain grow I am looking for mothers. The Plants are a hardy bunch I take them how they express. Stretchy fatty skinny gotta throw whatever it decides into flower to seeing any fire.

TrichsRus

This is my first HB strain grow I am looking for mothers. The Plants are a hardy bunch I take them how they express. Stretchy fatty skinny gotta throw whatever it decides into flower to seeing any fire.
The structure on the adub is really nice. It smokes just like the gg. I can't tell them apart. So far its gg4 & adub on my favorite list. The couple bridezillas I still have going are weird. They get some really sickly colored, damaged leaves. They still chug right along. Adub yielded really well, then bbc, then glue. Bridezilla worst.

If you’re looking for moms, what was the thought process in the many varieties? Compared to running multiple packs of the same strain?

Simply didn’t want one strain on the table? Just curious, as I’m in the process myself of hunting moms/plants.

I used to save a few beans afraid of losing the genetics, but now I’m popping full packs and just moving forward. Figured there’s too much out there to worry about ones that might get away.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Are orders taking longer to ship because of Black Friday? Mine has been processing since Tuesday morning, just curious, usually they would ship the same day as payment is received.
Did you mail in payment? And it was received on Tuesday, am I correct?

I ordered as soon as the black50 went live, it was shipped out Friday afternoon. I expect it will probably be waiting for me when I get home today.

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
Did you mail in payment? And it was received on Tuesday, am I correct?

I ordered as soon as the black50 went live, it was shipped out Friday afternoon. I expect it will probably be waiting for me when I get home today.
All good, payment was received Tuesday morning, just waiting on shipping confirmation, probably just a high volume situation. No rush, they will get here when they're suppose to.