#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Just spent some reading through the reviews, I see why H gets so frustrated sometimes. One guy left a one Star review with a picture of his struggling plants and all the review said was basically “uploaded pics to see what’s wrong”

another review, the guy raves about how amazing the skywalker x stardawg is and gives it 4 stars. His reasoning for deducting one star...because of the stretch. ON A SKYWALKER OG CROSS. Smfh lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@iShatterBladderz The seed business is really tough for that and.....hey man your seeds suck 10 died..

but they dont know how to sprout seeds.

And how do you weed out the guys that know what they are doing and its true?

Or a hermie..Yeah your plants suck because they hermied....meanwhile he has a nightlight shining in the tent or something.

I wouldnt want to do it...I would rather just grow the beans :D

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
^^^^This^^^^. It took a week for it to get there....then a few weeks of delay....then you'd be told your $$$ never arrived.o_O🖕 Happened far too many times but there were no other options but the Euro banks in the early-mid 90's unless someone you knew made the trip. Then there was the fabled green tape. I once had a parcel torn apart...in a machine/sorter/etc I suppose...then stuck back in a plastic bag. When I got it/opened my mailbox...there was a bag...seeds fully visible loose inside...and the ripped up mailer they used for the return send....LOL. I about shit.This was long before legal or med bud in Colorado...heehee.

Glad the boys are playin here now, for sure....

I always contacted the company and gave them extra money to buy what they needed to ship discreet. Got jackets, pants, duffle bags etc.

Became much harder after 911 happened. Would get letters from DHS saying they had a package for me in the ones i didnt get concelled.
Learned the best time to get shit from overseas is to do it this time of year because their is 10x more packages ( because of the holidays) flowing back and forth and harder for them to snoop.

TrichsRus

I had an issue with one of my orders I paid with a Card, I canceled on the site and placed a new order with an additional pack and opted to just send a money order in envelope with no tracking and got the package like 5 days later, super quick and easy. But like 2-3 weeks later I got another package with my first order I canceled, called them up decided I’d keep them and he gave me partial credit so I was happy, was able to get a free pack of Ice Cream Punc with the Black Friday sale so can’t complain!

Just be patient and talk to them and I’m sure they’ll offer a way to make things right, they’re only human and shit happens and they have killer deals on what I’m sure will be some great genetics.
Howd you cancel on the site?

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I guess I've been lucky as hell, I've never lost an order from overseas and I'm not talking about a few I've made a bunch. Been worried a couple times, delayed because of weather but I got them. Sending a MO to midweeksong now. Dr greenthumb still uses the plastic washers an cotton stapled between two thin pieces of cardboard. Dr greenthumb takes longer than overseas orders for me.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
It may take awhile...they are just responding to emails I sent yesterday morning. It will probably be tomorrow before they get to my email asking to have my order cancelled. Man this whole black friday deal has been a nightmare for me. I guess I'll have to find a new seedbank.

I got through today and cancelled one of my orders and paid for the other that was the same thing but more in my cart and with the 50% discount.

She is a little overwhelmed with all the orders and emails right now.

TrichsRus

I got through today and cancelled one of my orders and paid for the other that was the same thing but more in my cart and with the 50% discount.

She is a little overwhelmed with all the orders and emails right now.
Ya I've spoken with Jeanne a few times, and I've chilled out a little. I hope I didnt come off like I was bashing GPS because that was not my intention. I just needed to vent. I dont see my situation coming out positive because they sold out of what I ordered. And just being asked to pick something else just doesnt sit right with me.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I guess I've been lucky as hell, I've never lost an order from overseas and I'm not talking about a few I've made a bunch. Been worried a couple times, delayed because of weather but I got them. Sending a MO to midweeksong now. Dr greenthumb still uses the plastic washers an cotton stapled between two thin pieces of cardboard. Dr greenthumb takes longer than overseas orders for me.

Ya it is around 3 weeks for me with drgreenthumb. He is an asshole talking to him but just the way he is.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya I've spoken with Jeanne a few times, and I've chilled out a little. I hope I didnt come off like I was bashing GPS because that was not my intention. I just needed to vent. I dont see my situation coming out positive because they sold out of what I ordered. And just being asked to pick something else just doesnt sit right with me.
Depends on what you pick out. One time i ordered something like OBS and they didnt have it and wanted to know what i wanted as a replacement.
I got jelly pie which was 2x in price as the replacement. So they have been good to me.