#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Only one person reached out to me out of all you led ppl in here smh.. I will send him any clip he wants out my collection! Thanks 2 that one person!
Yeah your right about that. Why didn't you just ask on the thread the specific question? That is what triggers people's emotion to help when they see a problem. Some folks just don't like engaging in PM messages. Don't hold it against anyone.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yeah your right about that. Why didn't you just ask on the thread the specific question? That is what triggers people's emotion to help when they see a problem. Some folks just don't like engaging in PM messages. Don't hold it against anyone.
I didn't even see the question. He'd be better off starting a thread with the question even if he thinks it's a basic question that isn't worthy of a new thread. I personally won't PM someone who asks for people to PM them because they have a question because they can just ask the question and people will help them. That's like sending someone an email that just says "call me" :ROFLMAO:.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I didn't even see the question. He'd be better off starting a thread with the question even if he thinks it's a basic question that isn't worthy of a new thread. I personally won't PM someone who asks for people to PM them because they have a question because they can just ask the question and people will help them. That's like sending someone an email that just says "call me" :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah people ask me stuff in PM all the time that they could as in the forum. It's better on the forum because than someone else with the same problem can see the answer. Answers don't really help everyone if there locked up in PM