#Heisenbeans Genetics

Skunkle Justin

That's OK, nothing you guys can do but I have to vent somewhere. Lol I'm sure you all don't like reading it but maybe my pain is another's gain by learning from what I have been going through.
It's a pain in the ass for sure. Especially when I have people waiting on me. I could get rid of everything I have in a day if I had anything to sell.
The only thing that's still going good is my greenhouse but with very little sunlight because of the rain day after day it's slow going. But those are autoflowers and not the greatest bud in the world or biggest yielders.

I wish i could veg inside with them and replant outside to knock off a month but those plants don't like to be repotted

My biggest gripe is the failure of equipment. From timers to solar inverters they don't last long. But hey that's what happens when everything is made in China.
I had to cut a whole grow down not that long ago. It always sucks to see your grow room/tent empty before you planned to harvest. But it really sucks to kill perfectly healthy and beautiful plants. Not that seeing your plants die in flower doesn’t suck, too. Sorry you’re dealing with that drama

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a digital that's been working good for me for about 2 years. Nothing special either. People say they fail alot etc but it's been the manual ones that piss me off. Plus the ease of use with being able to control it from a device remotely. Timer that is. Haven't got solar yet. Probably do a small wind solar combo if money allows. When it's dark and rainy it's usually windy lol.

Ya I've used both timers and both have failed.

I used to have 2 windturbines and those went out in a few months. Had em rebuilt and went out in less than a month. Never put out the reported amount of watts as they claimed. 1600 watts? Nope was a max of 400 watts at 15 mph and never put out more than that.
The poles, guide wires, concrete, etc was more than the turbines were.

I was going to go with 3 of the Solark 12Ks but can't afford it right now.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh window pane & purple microdot was the rage here, phew seen somethings lol, paid $5 for a Panama red joint (lot of $$ in 70s) we fired that baby up and soon I was the only one standing lol, normally Columbian gold was the best around, shit always made me hack up a lung but sure passed the time... Fun times

I used to sell joints for $5 each in the early 90s.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
How much power are you drawing? You may need to go with a 20A timer.

I'm using mostly 240 volt timers but I have some that run small amount like 900 watts another with 300, another that has 1500 etc. I'd have to check the amp levels but I thought it was 20 amps but I could be wrong. You could be on to something right their.

My bigger room I just have the lights plugged directly into 240 volt outlets and a dimmer controller controls all of em

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Haha. HB swears by it. 1gal pots. Make big plants. If I ever get a chance I'm gonna grab em!
I looked them up online still not sure if you get pots or you supply your own and they supply the rest, I'll look at it again when I have a little more time, I been considering making an auto fert/water system, I hand water be nice to be able to get away for a weekend

Kulla380

Really Active Member
I'm using mostly 240 volt timers but I have some that run small amount like 900 watts another with 300, another that has 1500 etc. I'd have to check the amp levels but I thought it was 20 amps but I could be wrong. You could be on to something right their.

My bigger room I just have the lights plugged directly into 240 volt outlets and a dimmer controller controls all of em
Have you considered a contactor? A 24amp rated one should not cost you more then 30-50 dollars and can be used with any cheap ass timer.
It fixed my timer burning issues 15 years ago.. I still use the same one I bought back then

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
DTW. I found that white propagation table for Free on my local Facebook yard sale group. I just scooped the B1 and B2 I'm sold on it after my last run never had a gain of salt not dissolve no shit in rez or PH swings stays at 5.8/5.9 as long as you keep you rez temperature 70 or lowers.