#Heisenbeans Genetics

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don't smoke that kinda shit unless I wanna end up in the hospital with a stage 10 panic attack. A couple puffs is all it takes and I'm good. Taste like chocolate kinda but its hard for me to describe the same way other people do.
I’m the same way man! Have you tried a Dynavap yet? They are great for really tasting the terps and they only hold 0.1g. It’s like a one hitter bat style dry herb vape.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah it’s shaping up to be one of the better ones. I’d like to have a couple more pks of these and the Sundae Driver x Wedding Cake fems too.
I dropped 6 of the tester strains. 5 popped. Of those 5 the WC x DD and the LT S1 weere the stars, hands down. The Animal Cookies cross I just dropped had a dud first try, and @J.James gifted me a few of the Gorilla Glue cross I didn't choose.

Then I find out that the AC and GG crosses were all great :ROFLMAO:

Streetpro09

Tester
Well i finally got a chance to post here. 😉

Purple Punch S1. I got two phenos. One vegged slow but stretched right out in flower. The other vegged vigorously and didn't stretch as much. (Maybe it was because i dropped the light on it. 🤪)
Took clones of both so i look forward to running them both again. One has that dry cool aid smell too it. If i remember right the blue one.

Tall girl
20210323_224454.jpg
20210323_224419.jpg
20210323_224315.jpg
20210323_224247.jpg

Short girl
20210323_221502.jpg
20210323_221608.jpg
20210323_222953.jpg
20210323_223109.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Well i finally got a chance to post here. 😉

Purple Punch S1. I got two phenos. One vegged slow but stretched right out in flower. The other vegged vigorously and didn't stretch as much. (Maybe it was because i dropped the light on it. 🤪)
Took clones of both so i look forward to running them both again. One has that dry cool aid smell too it. If i remember right the blue one.

Tall girl
View attachment 86784
View attachment 86785
View attachment 86786
View attachment 86787

Short girl
View attachment 86788
View attachment 86789
View attachment 86790
View attachment 86791
Very nice

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Amazes me how everyone was so over the stardawg shit until it was announced it would be retired. Now the last couple days all I hear about is how great it is. I still have the male and we may even incorporate into some autos in the future. We can pollinate our best auto mom with the male and select from those plants two startdawg plants to breed out. So many possibilities

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Amazes me how everyone was so over the stardawg shit until it was announced it would be retired. Now the last couple days all I hear about is how great it is. I still have the male and we may even incorporate into some autos in the future. We can pollinate our best auto mom with the male and select from those plants two startdawg plants to breed out. So many possibilities
It def put out some fire, but yeah after years of running gps strains time for some change for sure imo. But I have plenty of gps to go back to when I want to as do many others here.
Most who weren’t around during the reverse auction days/ nugget days won’t have copious amounts gps regs in the fridge, hell I remember one day I bought like 9 packs with auctions and nuggets I paid only shipping.... those days were great haha

How many people tested and smoked the Wedding Dos? Seriously wtf is this stuff? I get fucking wasted! 3 puffs and I'm zipping with a decent sativa high. This lasts for a good 20 to 30 minutes and then slowly slips into a more relaxing high that last for another hour or so depending on if you grab a quick twinkie :sneaky:

It tastes like old school minty OG Kush on the inhale with a drop of cake at the exhale. Nice big buds but it didn't come out very frosty this time. I was using an 8 month old bulb and it was mostly dead of it's power cause I run them on overdrive. Running the clones again and they are in flower under a new 600 watt Hortilux bulb :alien:

I had 7 out of 8 seeds make it and 2 phenotypes. One tasted like minty OG Kush and the other pheno smelled and looked more skunky with nice bright orange hairs and pine-cone shaped buds. It has skunky taste inhaled and a bit of cake on the exhale. I'm enjoying both but the minty OG Kush pheno is amazingly strong and the taste of mint on the inhale brings back memories of 90's shit. It's in my private head-stash draw now :giggle:

This is the minty one nice and cured
DSCN0720.JPG

DSCN0722.JPG

This is the skunky one

DSCN0723.JPG

DSCN0724.JPG

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
How many people tested and smoked the Wedding Dos? Seriously wtf is this stuff? I get fucking wasted! 3 puffs and I'm zipping with a decent sativa high. This lasts for a good 20 to 30 minutes and then slowly slips into a more relaxing high that last for another hour or so depending on if you grab a quick twinkie :sneaky:

It tastes like old school minty OG Kush on the inhale with a drop of cake at the exhale. Nice big buds but it didn't come out very frosty this time. I was using an 8 month old bulb and it was mostly dead of it's power cause I run them on overdrive. Running the clones again and they are in flower under a new 600 watt Hortilux bulb :alien:

I had 7 out of 8 seeds make it and 2 phenotypes. One tasted like minty OG Kush and the other pheno smelled and looked more skunky with nice bright orange hairs and pine-cone shaped buds. It has skunky taste inhaled and a bit of cake on the exhale. I'm enjoying both but the minty OG Kush pheno is amazingly strong and the taste of mint on the inhale brings back memories of 90's shit. It's in my private head-stash draw now :giggle:

This is the minty one nice and cured
View attachment 86903

View attachment 86904

This is the skunky one

View attachment 86905

View attachment 86906
The wedding dosi is def a strong very flavorful smoke one of my fave at the moment. It has a very pungent taste that lingers the minty og taste is def there in them. I ran I think 6 I’d have to check. But it also has a flavor I can’t describe but it’s def potent no doubt 55C9DA2C-8343-42C6-AC4C-D264988BB5E4.jpeg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Wait u bastid. I'm getting my new light soon. It should be an improvement over my 600 watt hps and get that frost on. Especially because I already run at high temps. I figure I'll easily stay in the 80 to 83 degree range with the Scorpion Diablo or an Optic 650s :geek:

But that minty OG!!! Oh man what a taste :giggle:
I hear you man that one was run under a 600w hps... comp beans are going under 680w led... it touches all 4 poles in a 4x4 almost didn’t fit 🤣🤣.. bring it
B2FAB4CE-407A-4DFF-8DC0-DFA73661A067.jpeg9747E25A-D42B-4013-8FDC-ECD0BF043FF3.jpeg