#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thats funny because at my last job we had a Honda generator go missing. The mechanic stole the bitch but kept saying complaining about how someone stole it. We all knew he took the bitch home to use in his toy hauler when he'd go off roading.
No seriously though.
It's HARD to kill a Honda motor.
Anybody need a line laser or demo saw!? Hahah

I just fed my tent with the LT, Wedding Dos, and GMO x Topanga in it. The Wedding Dos is frosting up YUUUGE. One of the GMO x TC has buds all the way down the cola (18"). 4 colas of them 😳

The Wedding Dos is either WC dominant on some and the Dosi on the others. Especially smell wise. 3 smell like cake the other 3 smell OG like.

The GMO x TC are a bit different from each other and the smells haven't really picked up yet. I believe they will take a bit longer than the 8 week LT and the 9 week Wedding Dos.

Here they are @ 45 days since flip. Very tall Wedding Dos on the left.

DSCN0684.JPG

Wedding Dos #7. Filled with trichs all the way to the bottom of cola.

DSCN0685.JPG

GMO x TC with the long ass colas

DSCN0686.JPG

Another GMO x TC with a nice top

DSCN0688.JPG

So far a few had lower balls, especially the Wedding Dos. Didn't have to cull any tho. Looks like another Heisen gem going to be trimmed in a few weeks and then the smoke test :giggle:

Hellmudd bones

Still no pre orders for me! I don't know what is the sense in ordering pre orders if they are going to ship way after they are available. I bet the people that ordered after the pre-orders recieved theirs first. Last time I pre-order from this site. I've always had shipping issues with GPS. Last time they had me pay on delivery 2wice. And at the time it was so not legal here.

Skunkle Justin

Still no pre orders for me! I don't know what is the sense in ordering pre orders if they are going to ship way after they are available. I bet the people that ordered after the pre-orders recieved theirs first. Last time I pre-order from this site. I've always had shipping issues with GPS. Last time they had me pay on delivery 2wice. And at the time it was so not legal here.
This is why I will always keep some extra seeds around just in case you have some drama with the mail or shipping on the breeder’s end. Sometimes shit just happens. I heard they didn’t have the labels needed to send out the seeds from this last drop. This might also be a good time to take some cuts off your mothers and flip them to flower. I like starting a new run with a new strain just as much as the next guy, but I’m not ready to run out of flower while I wait for late mail.

Hellmudd bones

This is why I will always keep some extra seeds around just in case you have some drama with the mail or shipping on the breeder’s end. Sometimes shit just happens. I heard they didn’t have the labels needed to send out the seeds from this last drop. This might also be a good time to take some cuts off your mothers and flip them to flower. I like starting a new run with a new strain just as much as the next guy, but I’m not ready to run out of flower while I wait for late mail.
I hear you bruh. It's just a bad habit of popping regs and only getting 2-3 females and now I have all this space and running lights and shit for 3 plants. Should of cloned some fens to make up the difference. (Fems)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
A bunch of Heisen gear LT s1, AC x SD.... But the real dream is wedding cake x purple punch #15 aka Gucci cut
Find u some fire like dustjesus and HB did. I forget how many they ran to find this keeper but it was a lot....
I'm lucky to have this cut! Its hard to run new stuff when this is the "old " shit 😄0218211949a.jpg0218211933g.jpg0218211949b~2.jpg0218211933~2.jpg

I hear you bruh. It's just a bad habit of popping regs and only getting 2-3 females and now I have all this space and running lights and shit for 3 plants. Should of cloned some fens to make up the difference. (Fems)
That's why I pop a bunch of packs at once like I did in the Bodhi thread. Check out those new pics. It's also why I run a full pack of Heisens gear just to get that tasty one :alien:

Skunkle Justin

Oh shit that’s the worst. I’m actually dealing with that now. I popped a 10 pack of alien star cookies and will probably only end up with 2 or 3 too. But that’s just how it goes sometimes. I’m so glad I started a whole pack of purple punch fems and got them going. Three of them were weirdos that almost immediately got culled and since I’m neurotic as fuck about running out of flower, I even popped some cherry wine hemp regs that are booming. My flower room is gonna be a zoo but I like the challenge of taming the chaos. How much space are you working with?

Opie1

Master Grower