#Heisenbeans Genetics

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
How do you guys feel.about me running point on straight RnD for Greenpoint. Strictly testing and taking the company to the next level. Sourcing cuts, finding cuts and just all around making our products better than they already are? Don't even answer that question cause I'm your guy. Seeds will still be made using all my cuts and genetics. I'll be more devoted to research and development now instead of just seed production. We have some straight retarded shit in the works for the end of rhe year and beginning 2022. Please stay tuned.
I will also be doing more shit with the forum as my job will be centered around cannabis research. Stay tuned

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
How do you guys feel.about me running point on straight RnD for Greenpoint. Strictly testing and taking the company to the next level. Sourcing cuts, finding cuts and just all around making our products better than they already are? Don't even answer that question cause I'm your guy. Seeds will still be made using all my cuts and genetics. I'll be more devoted to research and development now instead of just seed production. We have some straight retarded shit in the works for the end of rhe year and beginning 2022. Please stay tuned.
I will also be doing more shit with the forum as my job will be centered around cannabis research. Stay tuned
Sounds like a massive task conducting R@D and still pumping out production of seeds at a reasonable rate to supply demand . Sounds like you might need to employ a garden grunt to help out . I’ll get my VISA sorted and check my passport

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sounds like a massive task conducting R@D and still pumping out production of seeds at a reasonable rate to supply demand . Sounds like you might need to employ a garden grunt to help out . I’ll get my VISA sorted and check my passport
Someone else that has been making seeds for a decade is gonna be making them. My job will be to supply and test all the genetics. All the seeds will still be made with the same moms we are using, we will be adding quite a few. This will take the production load off of me to 100 percent work on lines and the genetics to be used. There is no question the genetics were putting out are some of the best in the industry but we are gonna make them even better.