#Heisenbeans Genetics

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ya bison breathe has something special about it. You know the weed is strong when you drive to work in the morning smokin a doobie. Stop at the gas station for a hazelnut coffee. Leave the store drenched in hand sanitizer and get in the truck and try and start it with your phone charger. Then Miss the turn on the daily route three times in a row the rest of the way. Had to turn around three times. Good thing I made it to work. And good thing Heisen and gu keep putting out that fire 🔥
9E5AF5B5-6A9A-4FEA-8748-6753206D334D.gif

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Another Chem4 x Topanga og this one has a mutation goint on with a super flat stem on one branch and 2x as many nodes at each node site itll be interesting to see how it flowers View attachment 79632View attachment 79633View attachment 79634View attachment 79635
I had a 2 pounder from kiwi seeds, was a male, do this, really flat and wide and the side branches were spaced sporadically and were short and hugged the stalk. The top was thick as shit. I made seed with him and one pops up in the offspring pretty regularly, even after a few generations and other crosses they still pop up. I thought this was Whorled Phyllotaxy for a long time but I had it crossed up with Polyploidism/xtra genes. It’s crazy looking though, always reminded me of a cobra neck.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
It is called Fasciation or a faciated stem where the stem flattens like that. I had a few on a plant recently but the stem grew out of it as it matured. If it stays the bud will be a 1/2 moon shape at the pinnacle. Not sure what causes it but I get a few now and again. You can google it to read more on it.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
im curious and will find out soon it is only the one branch that did it
My female plants the top buds looked like the one pictured. But I wouldn’t say it was desirable, or at least mine wasn’t.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Just like the mule tetraploid plants cannot reproduce so they can’t be seeded. These are used in hemp production because seeded hemp lowers the CBD so mainegrower was onto something whether you agree or disagree with the practices.

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Topanga canyon s1... my lady says it's all in the head... until 30 minutes later she doesnt want to get off the couch to eat something even though she had the munchies bad... had a very strong tennis ball smell early after drying after 6 weeks in the jar its lemon citrus pine with a touch of the tennis ball... she says it tastes like weed...lady seems very happy with it... she normally dabs concentrates