#Heisenbeans Genetics

m4s73r

The Laziest
That’s been too many beans and plants ago for me too remember, sorry man. You can’t go wrong with any of the offerings, be it crosses or S1’s. Myself, I like the Purple Punch and Sundae Driver x’s, the Purple Crash is my favorite I guess, it’s hard to choose.

Merry Christmas everyone!
I have Purple Crash sitting in my cart. After reading this long as thread and seeing it, its gotta happen.

Got some fresh pics for ya on Christmas :giggle:

Heinsenbeans/Greenpoint Seeds "Sticky Icky" (GG#4 x AC)

This first pic is 1 of 6 colas that were the same size in a 3.5 gallon pot @ 10 weeks since flip. It was 1 of 9 pots in the 4 x 4 tent under a Chilled Growcraft x6 running @ 590 watts. I lower the watts to 300 for the last week and I'm really liking it because it keeps the tent much cooler and my buds finish a little less burned.

A few people still think that LED can't penetrate. Well I am here to try to disprove this and here is a pic to try to do that.

DSCN1026.JPG

The main cola itself is about 14 inches but continues down another 10 inches with a few smaller branches. The buds at the bottom are not as tight as the ones near the top but they are still very sell-able, smoke-able and likeable.

Lower nug

DSCN1027.JPG

Top part

DSCN1028.JPG

This plant also yielded 560 grams of trimmed wet bud. I always weigh my stuff after trimming to get an approximation of final weight. 560 wet usually = about 4 ounces dry almost every time. 20% is usually the final # always.

This is the colas all cut up and ready for hanging.

DSCN1029.JPG

A few close-ups

DSCN1030.JPG

DSCN1031.JPG

Merry Christmas all :alien: