#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
My mouth waters every time I’m in there. Really happy with this grow. It has been a far from perfect run but everything looks amazing. Can’t wait for the first samples I’m supposed to be narrowing down which ones I want to keep for mothers. But I might just keep the whole dam room hahahah. Heisen, gu thanks again for putting out nothing but fire 🔥
Wait till first quarter in 2021, everything for Greenpoint will be tested by me, strain hunts and new moms coming into play as well as some ridiculous donor moms coming in. Everything will be grown and verified by me. Anything you guys get will be nothing short of stellar.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Damn bro's you'll got some fire in the garden!!
Anyone grown out some gg4s1 from 2018-19? damn these years are running away from me! Anyway.. I have some seeds from Heisens early days and would like to know how it went? Gg4 and adub is in my drawer.. They will be in action real soon..

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Wait till first quarter in 2021, everything for Greenpoint will be tested by me, strain hunts and new moms coming into play as well as some ridiculous donor moms coming in. Everything will be grown and verified by me. Anything you guys get will be nothing short of stellar.
Sry, but are you selling all your stuff at gps these days?

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Greenpoint seeds is where is where he’s selling his beans and those a dubs u have are gold I tell u pure gold
Hell yeah man!! I cant tell you how hyped I am getting these beens up running! Just finished my new led fixture, and throwing a way my old hps 😅
Have you personally grown out the a'dub? If that's the case how much did they stretch?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Hell yeah man!! I cant tell you how hyped I am getting these beens up running! Just finished my new led fixture, and throwing a way my old hps 😅
Have you personally grown out the a'dub? If that's the case how much did they stretch?
I didn’t get a chance to grow any 😔. My buddy hooked me up with a few bids from when he grew it. Slamming good stuff. Your gonna want to keep a cut of her around