#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Speaking of growing.
I decided to buy some cheap LED ligbts to see how they perform in a 4x8 tent where I didn't have enough light in.

Samsung 301 leds, meanwell drivers and pretty thick metal plate they are mounted on. Seem to be pretty nice. Not as powerful as my HLG 650R lights but huge price difference as well between them.
Comes with a remote that makes it easy to dim. My HLGs have a dimmer but not linked up with each other. That makes it difficult to control those out in the middle of a room so I bought a rollie dimmer controller for em that connects em all together. It has a sunrise and sunset on it and can adjust the lights down if it gets to hot in the room.

20210226_170426.jpg20210226_170434.jpg20210226_170442.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Heck yeah, I wouldn't mind being a little bit of a guinea pig on some of those either.

Can anyone recommend something on the the short end 8-9 weeks that isn't too fussy that would do well outside?
Tricky question since you only know your outside environment. Something that has dense buds won't work well here with all the humidity and rain we get.

cedew

Ahh I gotcha. I'd say we're close to Mediterranean in northern California, but we have the same mold/rot issue with any of the ten week strains that roll into October.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Tester report.
I’d like to thank Mr. H for the opportunity to run some new gear. Was fun and as a fairly new grower it’s good to experiment. Always learning.

Geloto33 x Dosido down today. I think In some of my previous posts I had dosi mixed with something else. My bad.
#1 has some great gelato smell. The other 2 have some but 1 is the winner.
1L test grow in coco. They packed on some size for a small grow. Buds are a not so tight, would be good for a grow where you may have rot issues. Will be squishing to see if those orange terps come through.
69B3EBE5-9F5E-4979-96D1-9C24D2B38B74.jpeg
7FA8132C-EBF0-411C-A725-9AF1D216FD7D.jpeg
Lemon tree x Ghost.og I think.
Not much lemon but some strong kush smells. Buds are tight.
D0210136-B0A6-478C-9E6D-B90087000B8E.jpeg
This pheno had longer buds almost like GMO she looked like she could have went a little longer to. Maybe a little more Sativa dominant.
1F01ADE4-7EA9-4E01-BCB4-EFD02CF59541.png

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Speaking of growing.
I decided to buy some cheap LED ligbts to see how they perform in a 4x8 tent where I didn't have enough light in.

Samsung 301 leds, meanwell drivers and pretty thick metal plate they are mounted on. Seem to be pretty nice. Not as powerful as my HLG 650R lights but huge price difference as well between them.
Comes with a remote that makes it easy to dim. My HLGs have a dimmer but not linked up with each other. That makes it difficult to control those out in the middle of a room so I bought a rollie dimmer controller for em that connects em all together. It has a sunrise and sunset on it and can adjust the lights down if it gets to hot in the room.

View attachment 84649View attachment 84650View attachment 84651
I’ll bet that Sunrise/Sunset feature is nice. How long does it take to fade on and off?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I also bought the UV bulbs for it underneath the lights. Got to drill 2 holes in the fixture and screw the mounts in. Im letting them run 4 hrs a day. Got those to help kill viruses and diseases than can crop up.

I got some of those good UV bulbs from solacure but I need to buy single ended T8 holders for em. Ive had those for almost a year now but didnt do anything with em because of the BS I was dealing with from the grey algae in my water. I bought a case of em, I only pulled one of em out and it was broken in half from Shipping

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’ll betcha it smells fantastic in there!
My mouth waters every time I’m in there. Really happy with this grow. It has been a far from perfect run but everything looks amazing. Can’t wait for the first samples I’m supposed to be narrowing down which ones I want to keep for mothers. But I might just keep the whole dam room hahahah. Heisen, gu thanks again for putting out nothing but fire 🔥