#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Anyone remember the ugly flat stem it grew into this, needless to say ill hash bin this nug cause i damn sure aint trimming it,View attachment 81830View attachment 81831View attachment 81832
I got 2 of them. It's just 1 stem doing it and the rest of the plant is pretty much normal. What seed is that? Been trying to find out what they are out of.
We had stuff in the 80's we called "fence post" pot. It grew 1 huge bud.
You could grow it along fence lines.
Not sure if this is where the "Big Bud" ancestors came from in the 70's or was the "polyploid" link into cannabis. Afghani#1 trait maybe.
I remember the "triple" branching was common at that time.
There was "vine" weed, what we called it. If a branch hit the ground, it would root very fast.
You "ol timers" remember that? Old Sativas from Africa or the far east?

Last edited:

OhthePain

I smoked some weed.
So, i got to thinkin... what if u lined up all the stoners and smokers through out time... how many mites do y'all think have been smoked? I got some of that mitey weed myself.. i just have to find a totally non toxic safe for even small pets solution to the little guys.. thanks to gps and hiesen for the great customer service and for fire bud.... 20210116_102243.jpg20210116_110701.jpg

OhthePain

Had some people tell me my pics are edited. Never that man. Raw images only taken with good lighting. Here is a few raw phone snaps as you can see they are just frosty bitches.
View attachment 81894View attachment 81895View attachment 81896
The funny part is any photographer will tell u.. i mean within certain parameters.. editing ur photo is simply filtering the light from ur pic as if u were changing the lighting.. it's realy not much different.. just cheaper than going out an buying all the lights and stuff u would need to do it! Of coarse u can make it look fake but what's wrong with that its artistic.. here's one of mine.81291854_740352933120418_1510517161662087168_o.jpg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
The funny part is any photographer will tell u.. i mean within certain parameters.. editing ur photo is simply filtering the light from ur pic as if u were changing the lighting.. it's realy not much different.. just cheaper than going out an buying all the lights and stuff u would need to do it! Of coarse u can make it look fake but what's wrong with that its artistic.. here's one of mine.View attachment 81901
I mean nice photo and all, but no using lighting and filters are two separate things completely. A raw image isn’t filtered or edited. Using different flashes and umbrella reflectors are nothing like adding a filter after the fact

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
The funny part is any photographer will tell u.. i mean within certain parameters.. editing ur photo is simply filtering the light from ur pic as if u were changing the lighting.. it's realy not much different.. just cheaper than going out an buying all the lights and stuff u would need to do it! Of coarse u can make it look fake but what's wrong with that its artistic.. here's one of mine.View attachment 81901
I mean nice photo and all, but no using lighting and filters are two separate things completely. A raw image isn’t filtered or edited. Using different flashes and umbrella reflectors are nothing like adding a filter after the fact
You're both right in the sense that strobes, shoot-through umbrellas, post-process edits, etc. are just tools. Composition is the real discipline. An amateur with the fanciest equipment might only snap dud after dud, but a master of composition could shoot a Pulitzer winner with a disposable camera.