#Heisenbeans Genetics

OhthePain

Wrd thats what i was thinking.. but. That third pic or shall i say plant 4.. has way bigger budlets and way more frost then the rest of the plants by far.
odly enogh 30 days in the none of them smell...thanks thought id ask.. but yea i figure ya never know till the sows over although i know people pick keepers of males before the even flower so..thanks
This is why i asked all 3 were hatched(lol) at the same time with same conditions, botom left plant. U cN see the diference in budlets. And chrystal development
u can pick out plant 4 just buy the size comparison without even seein which stem goes to what plant..

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is why i asked all 3 were hatched(lol) at the same time with same conditions, botom left plant. U cN see the diference in budlets. And chrystal development u can pick out plant 4 just buy the size comparison without even seein which stem goes to what plant..
Nature is a mother. Plants grow differently. You can go by the calendar like I do and flip at a certain number of days, and then you get what you get. Or you can have a specific goal in mind for the plant and grow it to that size before flipping. I think a scrog is the second kind, and if you flip too early you won't fill it. They only stretch for so long after flip before they start stacking tops.

OhthePain

Ok no smell yesterday on the gmo punch and today i cracked the door open and bam
They say gmo, or garlic cookies.. but i say garlic onion B.O..
Reminds me of this realy really big girl i used to wlrk with that had ether a problem not using deoderent. Or. Couldn't get between all her rolls.. i dont even know if i want the smell to get stronger with this strain.. i think its on the verge of road kill. Wow.. might have to close pin the nose when smoking this..

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Ok no smell yesterday on the gmo punch and today i cracked the door open and bam
They say gmo, or garlic cookies.. but i say garlic onion B.O..
Reminds me of this realy really big girl i used to wlrk with that had ether a problem not using deoderent. Or. Couldn't get between all her rolls.. i dont even know if i want the smell to get stronger with this strain.. i think its on the verge of road kill. Wow.. might have to close pin the nose when smoking this..
These plants will surprise you. Sometimes the one that looked like a runt early on finishes strong and makes killer smoke. Sometimes the frostiest plant in the tent produces mediocre smoke. Another plant might yield a ton, but again lackluster smoke. It might not clone easy, or have the terps you want, etc etc.

That’s why it’s tough to judge before it’s over. A breeder might know early on exactly what they’re looking for, but if you’re looking for a keeper female, don’t judge until you can setup your own personal cannibas cup awards with the finished (dried and cured) product.

OhthePain

These plants will surprise you. Sometimes the one that looked like a runt early on finishes strong and makes killer smoke. Sometimes the frostiest plant in the tent produces mediocre smoke. Another plant might yield a ton, but again lackluster smoke. It might not clone easy, or have the terps you want, etc etc.

That’s why it’s tough to judge before it’s over. A breeder might know early on exactly what they’re looking for, but if you’re looking for a keeper female, don’t judge until you can setup your own personal cannibas cup awards with the finished (dried and cured) product.
[/QUOTEthanks so mu h for the knowledge.. yea. Nuber 5. The most sativa with the smallest budlets. With the least crystal development. Is the only one throwing clone roots lol

OhthePain

Alrite green point famiy. What do i do at this poin it apears to be 1 out of the 3 gmo punchs.. balls every where. Bananas coming straight out the calyxs. I had no proble with dream catchers and one plant out of 3. Does this. .. its really frustrating..seems to be lowers for most part20201215_130917.jpg20201215_130110.jpg20201215_130352.jpg20201215_125632.jpg

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Alrite green point famiy. What do i do at this poin it apears to be 1 out of the 3 gmo punchs.. balls every where. Bananas coming straight out the calyxs. I had no proble with dream catchers and one plant out of 3. Does this. .. its really frustrating..seems to be lowers for most partView attachment 79972View attachment 79974View attachment 79975View attachment 79976
If you are getting sacs everywhere then it's probably going to be harder to keep up with and prevent from pollinating. I had one Banana Orange Daquiri that threw bananas out of every bud. I carefully plucked every one of them, they never came back, and the plant finished fine. If I had one with bananas and pollen sacs everywhere then I'd cull the plant.

OhthePain

If you are getting sacs everywhere then it's probably going to be harder to keep up with and prevent from pollinating. I had one Banana Orange Daquiri that threw bananas out of every bud. I carefully plucked every one of them, they never came back, and the plant finished fine. If I had one with bananas and pollen sacs everywhere then I'd cull the plant.
Im pretty shure ive been polinated some how already ugh

Opie1

Master Grower
Im pretty shure ive been polinated some how already ugh
Some strains can take a beatin and come out fantastic, some of em you just look at em the wrong way and it’s nut city. Those pics up above you posted, they look like they’ve had a stressful last few weeks. I always try to do a little homework on unfamiliar strains and look around and see how they’re doing/done for others.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Alrite green point famiy. What do i do at this poin it apears to be 1 out of the 3 gmo punchs.. balls every where. Bananas coming straight out the calyxs. I had no proble with dream catchers and one plant out of 3. Does this. .. its really frustrating..seems to be lowers for most partView attachment 79972View attachment 79974View attachment 79975View attachment 79976
Herm, chop, bag, get out of garden. Seen a few of the blue dream cross having herms also, but with the haze it it, prolly what it is

Opie1

Master Grower
I dont know why the look stressed
Supercropped and heavily defoliated? I’ve only had one plant from GP had a few balls when it shouldn’t have, an Orange Blossom Special. I’m almost positive it was my fault, it had to be supercropped or it would have literally been in my lights.
I guarantee you if someone gets a couple arms broke, a few fingers chopped and maybe an ear sliced off, they’re gonna be stressed.

Last edited:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I ran dream catcher with absolutly no problems. Great bud got buncha pics on here actualy
Dream Catcher, being regs, would be less prone to herm.

All fem seeds though come from a herm'd mama...so sometimes her daughters are gonna show hermie bits.

chem came from fem seed... likely a lot of the og's came from fem seed.... so yeah, there's hermies in those gene pools for sure, this is pretty well known.