#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Bridezilla turns purple?
Thats mac1 x dla5 on outside back corner. The bz is center back row. But yes. Shes probably coming down this week. I took cuts of her sister at spot 3 and she's pretty lanky too. I am going to the indoor spot tonight
. I finally broke down and paid 150$ to the insurance co. For a new phone. I took probably 30 pics. Noe iy wont fucking work. Lg and asurion both suck balls. Ive had this phone for over 4 years. Samr shit every time. Camera blows, microphone blows, charger pory blows. Fuck LG. Thanks for listening

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Thats mac1 x dla5 on outside back corner. The bz is center back row. But yes. Shes probably coming down this week. I took cuts of her sister at spot 3 and she's pretty lanky too. I am going to the indoor spot tonight
. I finally broke down and paid 150$ to the insurance co. For a new phone. I took probably 30 pics. Noe iy wont fucking work. Lg and asurion both suck balls. Ive had this phone for over 4 years. Samr shit every time. Camera blows, microphone blows, charger pory blows. Fuck LG. Thanks for listening
You should consider getting a dedicated camera only. Yes phone cameras are good today, but I have always felt you can never really go wrong in decent photography tools.