#Heisenbeans Genetics

@Heisenbeans Lemon Tree. Went to flower 1 week ago. Pleased with life so far :cool:

View attachment 70241

View attachment 70240
I'm starting to think she doesn't like to bush out @led1k

She does real great in veg and makes a huge ass bush but she changes in flower and the tops get very small and thin. But this didn't happen to all 5. I cleaned out all the lower branches on one of them and the tops did much better. It seemed to focus on the tops more and gave me bigger buds.

She caught me off guard with a ton of very long lower branches. This made the tops on the other 4 much smaller.
The buds are frosty as hell and early on you will smell sour lemon candy. This turns into a more mellow lemon by 5 weeks. By 6 weeks she starts turning. I'm @ 45 days now and I swear she looks done. One more water and I will take it down. Grown under 600 watt hps.

LT 001.JPG

I have 24 clones of her in another tent @ 10 days old. I will post a pic of that tonight. They are under my new HLG 100 V2's and are exploding. I have 4 of them in a 4 x 4 tent. Some I'm topping and some I'm letting go single cola.

I also have 10 Animal Cookies x Motorbreath going. 10 out of 10 seeds popped and are growing nicely @ 10 days old.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I get the point of what testers should do when testing new strains ;) . I wasn't asking to test these , im asking to buy them. Im just ready for some new stuff to come out from HB.
And the point of the testers was to get some good pics for the site, amoke reports, etc. Money is no option for many guys on here. Not me. I lobe money. But I wont sell to someone that wont post on the site. Sorry

jb grower

And the point of the testers was to get some good pics for the site, amoke reports, etc. Money is no option for many guys on here. Not me. I lobe money. But I wont sell to someone that wont post on the site. Sorry
I dont want to buy them from you or anyone else testing them. I was posing the question of when these or something else new will be released for everyone to buy.