#Heisenbeans Genetics

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I would love to see some work go in to those LTXSD cross
Two of my favorites but so different strains
That is the tiniest of my plants. I'm going to veg her (and all of them since they are fems) as long as needed to get a decent return on the time spent.
We had a LOT of crosses to choose from, and of the ones I got there is the lemon tree s1 ( :unsure: gonna be lemon! :ROFLMAO:) and others that are all sweet crosses (check the signature block) but this one is the wild-card. Lemon and sweet. gotta love it ;)

D

Deleted member 60

The way these grow @Hust17 .....yup. Very.

Fortunately it isn't too hot/the washing machine didn't break down/the dog didn't die/etc.etc.etc and you are up and running. :LOL:

FWIW.....I'm seriously amazed at the growth rates in just over a month here. And I'm in soil.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The way these grow @Hust17 .....yup. Very.

Fortunately it isn't too hot/the washing machine didn't break down/the dog didn't die/etc.etc.etc and you are up and running. :LOL:

FWIW.....I'm seriously amazed at the growth rates in just over a month here. And I'm in soil.
I think most of the Canadians just got theirs like last week or so so hopefully we get a few more joining the party soon :D Sorry was just poking funs ;)

D

Deleted member 60

No worries/etc. here @Hust17. I figured the Northern crew would pick up the slack as they often do...heehee. I mean...it's already snowing up there and shit so it can't be too hot/humid/etc....right? :ROFLMAO:

My offerings hit bloom last night. No stopping/slowing after topping here. Without knowing how these will stretch (but seeing/remembering pics of the parents) and using the LED panels solely on this grow (no hps)....I figured it is better to be safe than sorry.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
No worries/etc. here @Hust17. I figured the Northern crew would pick up the slack as they often do...heehee. I mean...it's already snowing up there and shit so it can't be too hot/humid/etc....right? :ROFLMAO:

My offerings hit bloom last night. No stopping/slowing after topping here. Without knowing how these will stretch (but seeing/remembering pics of the parents) and using the LED panels solely on this grow (no hps)....I figured it is better to be safe than sorry.
Getting colder at night here. About 8-10 degrees. Won’t be long til snow for sure. I love winter!! ❄