#Heisenbeans Genetics

Promedz

Zeus
I also use 1000 watt hps forever. But I’ll tell you now that 240 qb if close enough will give you way more than that 250. Atleast I would think so after using mine. Had the light far away so they was fluffy and still pulled a lot.. now that I keep them close numbers have been great!
It's not hard to switch it up u just put the light in there and Viola lol. Jk. Yeah I am finishing a run under 240watts 301b. Next run will be same cuts and running 250 hps

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Evergreengardener did a couple I believe.
I did, stretch was pretty good on the bbc s1, and the cut it self stretches a good amount. @LubdaNugs those black Zafiro your holding have some true fire to be found I popped two packs and found 3 keepers I have since dropped it to one keeper after a few runs to decide which was best

edited to add pics @LubdaNugs these are a few samples of what I found in the black Zafiro
A9EF0994-53FC-450A-8308-1C5618E5FEE1.png
5D223E57-469D-4726-9F01-B0B0FC7C682E.pngABB26C7F-9ABF-4C51-A127-332577A0D460.pngB7CB2B75-FFD2-4DDC-A099-5DDA98D18EAD.png606CC147-45CA-481A-AB3D-97F87DEB20A2.png

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think when the temps cool off i will rock the 1000 HPS for half the bloom room (5 x 5) and 700 watts of cobs on the other. I am glad i didnt sell it and i was going to run 700 watts of boards to cover the same space...watts 300 more?

:D

I love that warm Jamaican vibe....everything is eiry.

And the CMH is a WAY better veg light in my room than that board. Even if it is all in my mind...No matter how much power it takes...its WAY cheaper than what i used to pay for an oz of smoke.

And its better smoke... a lot better.

This is #4...no cola stacking problem with these.
DSCF5004.JPG
Next up.....a real treat...Thanks to Heathen for sending the, GMOOZY...(it was the purple dream)
GMO AND Adub????? the velvet chainsaw...should be great.

Growing vibrantly and beefing up nice...both went in bloom.
DSCF6153.JPG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

I'm on standby man deffienty would like to see your results.im currently using cmh for flower and it's hard to just "switch" it up cause it's just a little foriegn to me haha. I have a head height of 4 and a half feet and iv seen some LEDs strips and the flower almost touches the led with no damage.thats why led is attractive to me cause cmh you gotta train and train to get them fuckers to stay low enough in my space.
Sounds like a crawlspace grow. I did that kinda work for 15 years. It's all good til you have to haul in dirt./water. Ouch! Gotta LOL at the thought of trouble with a 1000. That's all we used in the day......and I had 9 of em hung vertically with no reflectors in one 12 x 15 space when I was dropping weight. Those were the standard lights for decades. (and 1000 MH)

The testers here hit the 3 gal pots and never missed a beat. Blew me away how much growth there was in a day. Still undecided as to topping them but the time is here. Kinda wanna let em run and see their structure/etc. Very vigorous cultivars, for sure.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Sounds like a crawlspace grow. I did that kinda work for 15 years. It's all good til you have to haul in dirt./water. Ouch! Gotta LOL at the thought of trouble with a 1000. That's all we used in the day......and I had 9 of em hung vertically with no reflectors in one 12 x 15 space when I was dropping weight. Those were the standard lights for decades. (and 1000 MH)

The testers here hit the 3 gal pots and never missed a beat. Blew me away how much growth there was in a day. Still undecided as to topping them but the time is here. Kinda wanna let em run and see their structure/etc. Very vigorous cultivars, for sure.
Haha you hit the nail on the head stiicky. I'm in a DIY 9×10 roughly.dude getting shot in and out is a sob I'm getting a technique To this head space but I'm green af to growing I had to learn a but faster than normal due to head hight 😂

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I got my Heisen testers today!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH H!!!! And G for hitting us Canadians up :D

I’m waiting on one more package and I’ll be dropping a couple of these babies!!! Not only did he hook it up with bonus seeds in every pack (8-9), he hooked it up with 2 extra packs!!!! Thanks again man you’re the bomb!!!

Going to go for Dosicakes and GMO Cookies first I think!!

D

Deleted member 60

LOL @Bustenbeans. My kids didn't know where their plastic toboggan sleds went but I did. They worked great to pull bags of soil into the grow space from the access hole. I ended up soldering a tap into the garden hose feed after a bit cus soil was a piece of cake to fuck with compared to hauling 5 gal buckets of water in. It was a beautiful day when I finally told the kids about my med card and grow and moved topside and took over the 2 car garage. The crawl$pace $erved me very well though. :cool:

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I did, stretch was pretty good on the bbc s1, and the cut it self stretches a good amount. @LubdaNugs those black Zafiro your holding have some true fire to be found I popped two packs and found 3 keepers I have since dropped it to one keeper after a few runs to decide which was best

edited to add pics @LubdaNugs these are a few samples of what I found in the black Zafiro
View attachment 68716
View attachment 68715View attachment 68717View attachment 68718View attachment 68719
Those look superb!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Dream, Dubstep and Walter White in a trim bin.

I remember why i kept that dubstep...A real thinker...and then you forget what you are doing.

The dubstep yielded really decent...and its all strong. Jars are full and later this week i have to do a hash run to make freezer space....if its not a nice tight bud its going in hash from now on.

20200818_062112.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Purple Dream, Dubstep and Walter White in a trim bin.

I remember why i kept that dubstep...A real thinker...and then you forget what you are doing.

The dubstep yielded really decent...and its all strong. Jars are full and later this week i have to do a hash run to make freezer space....if its not a nice tight bud its going in hash from now on.

View attachment 68962
Oh god I can't wait to flip my dubstep