#Heisenbeans Genetics

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Them clowns over there straight up stuck on stupid. I cant even comprehend the shit I read over there sometimes. I'm pushing shit to new levels. I got rooms hooked up on double scrubbers and I cant run exhaust more than 10 seconds every 10 min or the stink travels 200 yards. Dudes talking crazy shit with there fake ass clones saying something ain't worth having that they never even had to begin with. Fukin kangaroo court up in there with bozos making a fortune selling and trading people fake ass genetics.
Hey be leaving our national emblem out of this mate 🦘 😆. We got enough bad publicity lately 😂

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Which ones are blue dream leaners..that is what i am after.

I forgot the GG4. This one is day 49. She is starting to smell really nice and those buds are fat and dense. The GG4 S1s like my room!

Some strains really do. The cuts i took exploded in growth this week. I will take cuts of those cuts and cue up the next gen. I like the way they are shaping up and the stretch topped out at 100%.

20200607_064403.jpg
20200607_064344.jpg

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Which ones are blue dream leaners..that is what i am after.

I forgot the GG4. This one is day 49. She is starting to smell really nice and those buds are fat and dense. The GG4 S1s like my room!

Some strains really do. The cuts i took exploded in growth this week. I will take cuts of those cuts and cue up the next gen. I like the way they are shaping up and the stretch topped out at 100%.

View attachment 61124
View attachment 61125
She's almost there. I agree with yougrow. Last pic

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
WE WANT MORE MAC CROSSESSSSSS!!!!!
I think I will run over to GPS and pick up another pack of those. They are running low on seed selection. I want that Purple MAC, but I can't pay 135.00 a pack.I'm not a rich man at all.
I Believe its because of the amount of pollen produced. But why now use it as the mom and impregnante the bitch?
Mutuality rate? Its always an issue using her. Im gonna try it though. I got a few mac x dla5 f2 amd a cut I just received.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
How about a few nights this week i throw her in a closet/ no light at 5pm then put it back in the veg closet after lights out at 9.
Imma wuss. Thats usually about my bedtime. Haha 4am comes too soon!!

Heres some veg love! 2 spots. A mix of BRIDEZILLAS, oil slicks, mac aaw x a dub, mac x dla5, black domina, la affie, and most epic of all. Shorelone soir diesel!! I only got one but ahe is by far and a way the winner til now. Popped beans early April0607202105.jpg0607202105.jpg0606201320.jpg0606201317.jpg0606201321.jpg0606201320a.jpg0606201323.jpgPSX_20200607_083417.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Regarding oil slick...wow i love it. I say that a lot but it has that grape creamsickle thing going on and that diesel fuel almost sour lingering flavor...the taste is really on point. The effect is just right for me. Just enough Sativa punch to build a project and Indica legs to make you forget about the stuff that prevents you from gardening and shit...I think i will have to go purple diesel to compare.

This tent is now the Purple Dream hunt.
A couple were moved up to 2 and 2.3 gallon pots. 4k QB135
DSCF5616.JPG

Last edited: