#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Thc farmer logic would change your password. Fukin piece of shit. We cannot see anyone's password on xenforo. It's impossible. They wont allow admins to see passwords. Once its changed it cant be changed back to the original so logic would ghost members out of there accounts so the other mods wouldn't see them as being banned with a line through there name. That's some shady ass shit. I dont fuck with people's accounts or private info period.
One of the reasons why I fuck with you

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Heres a few pics of your gmo x BBC, I cant remember the name, maybe black something. I'm sure you know, if you wanna fill in the blank lol. But she was fire, keeping her around for the time being, but no signs of hermi or nuts, and no nanners. Personally I like it more than the solfire gardens BBC cut!
20191204_214037.jpg20191206_194142.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Heres a few pics of your gmo x BBC, I cant remember the name, maybe black something. I'm sure you know, if you wanna fill in the blank lol. But she was fire, keeping her around for the time being, but no signs of hermi or nuts, and no nanners. Personally I like it more than the solfire gardens BBC cut!
View attachment 51199View attachment 51200
Black zafiro

Oh btw, I had the most amazing dream last night. Nope it wasn't with Heathenraider and Finchy :giggle:

It was about a tent, and what was in it. I was walking down this long corridor and it was kind of scary. It was very dark and the only lights were the black bulb type and everything looked purple. Then I came upon an open door but could not see what was inside the room. I walked inside the room and the door slowly creaked closed behind me.

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up but I wouldn't run. I waited for my eyes to adjust and then I heard a noise. It was a zipper opening up and light was slowly emanating from the opening. A smell of lemons wafted out upon the air and right then I knew what it was.

I gazed out into a field of Lemon Tree. Birds flew to and fro and Finchy made a quick appearance only to vanish amongst the glowing blossoms. Uncle Heisen was there. Spreading some pollen about. He turned around as I approached and asked me what I thought about the gorgeous plants around us.

I said................"Fuck you cock teaser. But I still love you." We both laughed out loud and then went about our ways. I woke up quickly after that with the smell of lemons in the air, only for a few seconds tho as the apparition abated too soon for my liking.

Alas poor Lemon Tree how I think of thee. Maybe one day you will soon fill my beloved tents :geek:

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Oh btw, I had the most amazing dream last night. Nope it wasn't with Heathenraider and Finchy :giggle:

It was about a tent, and what was in it. I was walking down this long corridor and it was kind of scary. It was very dark and the only lights were the black bulb type and everything looked purple. Then I came upon an open door but could not see what was inside the room. I walked inside the room and the door slowly creaked closed behind me.

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up but I wouldn't run. I waited for my eyes to adjust and then I heard a noise. It was a zipper opening up and light was slowly emanating from the opening. A smell of lemons wafted out upon the air and right then I knew what it was.

I gazed out into a field of Lemon Tree. Birds flew to and fro and Finchy made a quick appearance only to vanish amongst the glowing blossoms. Uncle Heisen was there. Spreading some pollen about. He turned around as I approached and asked me what I thought about the gorgeous plants around us.

I said................"Fuck you cock teaser. But I still love you." We both laughed out loud and then went about our ways. I woke up quickly after that with the smell of lemons in the air, only for a few seconds tho as the apparition abated too soon for my liking.

Alas poor Lemon Tree how I think of thee. Maybe one day you will soon fill my beloved tents :geek:
Do you write books for a living? That was amazing 😁

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Deeply was selling it, he said he never would. I traded him for the topanga. I like how he got the topanga from a freind and they keep that shit on tight ass lock down but he put the cut I gave him up for sale. Fukin grade A douchebags
@Heisenbeans are you doing S1 lemon tree or just cross
Someone asked earlier about the lemon tree. Here she is. Seeded plants dont run quite the same but you can see she is nice. Smell is intense lemon pledge. Weird ass plant stays short and grows like a tree in veg and then goes crazy in flip. I like this plant alot.

View attachment 51120
@Heisenbeans are you doing S1 lemon tree or just crosses? Would love some S1 seeds if you make some.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
So now that I bought this bunk pack View attachment 51184 I guess I should throw all of them away? Fuck I had high hopes for them...Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi aka Heisenbeans what should I run next?
I just harvested this it seemed kinda weak at cut but after a 3 week cure it turned around a became a nice diesel smoke checkin all the boxes. Mind you I only grew one seed but will run again.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

I still don't know who or what Finchy is... 😂