#Heisenbeans Genetics

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Thank you for clarifying man. Had he come to me in the beginning and said yo heisen I'm tight on money can I sell a few cuts. I prob would sent him cash to get on his feet or sent him something else ina way to make some extra money. I'm super easy going but loyalty comes first to me before everything.
If people need to discuss shit with me I'm always open to it. Someone going around telling people there selling the cut I'm using to make seeds is a good way to piss me off. Especially when I know it's not and know where it came from and who had it
Hey man you get a chance you should take a pic of your lemon tree all swelled up would like to see her thanks man

Shoreline

I pissed on the man's plants dude. What else you gonna say that's gonna matter. All that shit buried in the past. I never said nothing to dude behind his back that he never saw me say in public. What you like my confidi now or some shit. This wouldn't have been an issue had you just came to me or called me and said yo man what's up with that punch cut you got. Never you mind that. The fact you went over to the other thread you haven't posted in in like 10 years and put some bullshit in there. Pretty sure we could have squashed whatever greviences we had. I'm not out here looking for arguments. You called out bodyne on my thread and than you got hit with some facts. I dont take sides dude. I never have. I look at all the facts and lean to what I think is right or wrong. You was dead wrong.
You didn't " just piss on his plants". You made up lies about GU, he lost the stardawg male and every name you could call him.
You lied so much about him because you are a liar. It's in your DNA.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You didn't " just piss on his plants". You made up lies about GU, he lost the stardawg male and every name you could call him.
You lied so much about him because you are a liar. It's in your DNA.
Your being a little over reaching man. Me and gu had it out in the process of putting our partnership together. We actually folded up shop before I even got to the product descriptions. Sure we all get mad and call each names. I just called you a lowly cock gobbler in a text for posting that stupid ass message over on rollitup. It's like you holding your hands to your face telling everyone over there look what I'm saying everyone. Wtf man I never had you pegged for being a tattletail lol. Some straight bitch shit haha.

Shoreline

Your being a little over reaching man. Me and gu had it out in the process of putting our partnership together. We actually folded up shop before I even got to the product descriptions. Sure we all get mad and call each names. I just called you a lowly cock gobbler in a text for posting that stupid ass message over on rollitup. It's like you holding your hands to your face telling everyone over there look what I'm saying everyone. Wtf man I never had you pegged for being a tattletail lol. Some straight bitch shit haha.
I don't call people names unless a liar calls me a liar.
Don't say we all call each other names, make up rumors and piss on plants.
I've never just made up a rumor like you.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I don't call people names unless a liar calls me a liar.
Don't say we all call each other names, make up rumors and piss on plants.
I've never just made up a rumor like you.
Um telling people your selling your goofy ass punch cut to that it's the same punch heisen has. Yeah man , maybe you need to take a nap or some shit and come back later with a clear head.

Shoreline

Um telling people your selling your goofy ass punch cut to that it's the same punch heisen has. Yeah man , maybe you need to take a nap or some shit and come back later with a clear head.
I have the Shoreline cut and you have the Archive cut.
Use another bullshit reason to call me a liar.
What other lies can you say?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah man it just gets under my skin when I catch dude saying I got the same cut as heisen. Green256 use to pull that bullshit when he was threatening to hand out all my shit .

The dude I got my punch from was having some issues. Like suicidal shit and had to take down his whole grow. Said he had to readjust his priorities or some shit and asked me to hold them till he got back on his feet. He had just got that punch cause I was waiting for him to get his cut big enough to take cuttings but he ended up sending me the mom punch and a couple others. She was big when I got her. He also sent me animal cookies and Tropicana cookies but they got snagged in the mail.
That was 2 years ago and the dude disappeared. His phone is off and he stopped making youtube videos and shit. Super weird dude but cool ass cat.

Maybe shoreline is thinking of green256.
I remember him begging on here all the time. Saying he had all these problems and no money. Finally got a job working in a green house for some dude. He used to always post pics of nice looking plants growing in his living soil he made up.

Guess they were your plants.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Honestly the reason I think you have a different cut than I do is what it looks like in veg. Different lights, rooms, nutes, etc affect flower structure quite a bit more than anything else but ime almost all clones look the same(or close enough to tell) in veg. And you pp doesn’t look anything like mine in the vids. Mine looks way different flowering in my spaces is why I don’t go by flowers. Here’s some examples of the same cut looking Wildly different. As I stated before I know there are at least three cuts of pp floating around, it’s a known cross and seeds exist so there should be a bunch. View attachment 51070View attachment 51071View attachment 51072View attachment 51073
Nice supermodel you got there.

Shoreline

You can't stick to one lie. What are you going to say tomorrow? Like you won't be making up new stuff tommorow.
Get all your lies about me out of your system now.
What else do you have?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You can't stick to one lie. What are you going to say tomorrow? Like you won't be making up new stuff tommorow.
Get all your lies about me out of your system now.
What else do you have?
Why dont you go out in your shed and grab a shovel so you can dig me a trench and cry me a fukin river. Already with the dramatics dude. You came on this thread saying they was the same cut. You got proven to be full of shit. I have nothing else for you man. What you want? A greenpoint gift certificate, a hug? Horse is pretty beat.

GCG

Dinosaur
@Shoreline brother I dont know you and am not trying to piss anyone off but this should be over. Seems at minimum you were insinuating it was the same cut, have since admitted its not and offered an apology of sorts. Heison believing his cut is special would clearly have the right to be upset with someone, intentional or not, saying theirs was the same when it in fact is not.
This should be over. The Heison/Gu shit is so over played. No one here cares about that shit, no matter how you may want to present it...... again. We all know. We dont care.
Really not trying to be a dick just let it go I'm sure everyone else here can too. Move on with the community not against it, brother.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
@Shoreline @Heisenbeans . I'm not trying to be a dick, but if this goes federally legal, neither of you will have jobs. Why would BIG $ deal with drama like this. you 2 are RIU ing this site. I thought we came here TO AVOID THE DRAMA. Stop being bitches on the internet and have a phone call like adults. my day job is a cube, so just an FYI
I don't really believe that... I know me and plenty of other people would do everything to avoid big business ventures and specifically go to people like heisen for beans just cuz we hate big canna biz that much. Same reason I will never, ever go to a dispensary...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't really believe that... I know me and plenty of other people would do everything to avoid big business ventures and specifically go to people like heisen for beans just cuz we hate big canna biz that much. Same reason I will never, ever go to a dispensary...
Exactly - and what would be the most important thing to a small business once Monsanto starts growing weed? Prime proprietary genetics that no one else has. Fucking amazing that the shit doesn't get that.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
stress of some sort, light leaks, many contributing factors, sensitive plants, etc. I have had some balls, on lowers that when plucked, never returned, and were sterile and we are talking one or two out of 5-6 strains. Just my personal exp, been growin since 88. 98 percent of the time, its an unknown or found trouble in the environment.
Crosses with her are better IMO. Grew it out 2 years ago and the smell is nice but I prefer her Xs.
i had some commercialized bullshit nothing like u guys grow but I loved the lemon tree og even thought the lemon tree by itself was unreal lemon taste compared to any other commercialized bullshit lemon cross. And I got nudes of Hotwire if anyone wants to trade