#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Seems like you have a rather impressive offer on the table. Send H a cut and let him grow them side by side. Or did @Shoreline back off his claim that "it looks like the same cut" to him?
Dont need to. They are so far apart not even worth the effort. This was before he posted the pics. Yeah environment plays a role but I posted pics of mine and from dustjesus when he ran her. They are more than obvious different. The shoreline punch looks a little watered down. IMO

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I won't say it's the same cut anymore. I don't care if it is or not. I was asked if it's the same cut and I said it looks the same.
You can call mine the Shoreline cut and if you want to try it it's free with any order.
The Shoreline cut of punch is free of stipulations so I won't get mad if you resell or gift it.
That's a cool story. I'll pass as I have no need for it. If I send or gift a cut not everyone and there grandma has I'll put stipulations on it if I want. People should complain and cry about the stipulations before I hit the mail. After all I asked your permission before I ever did anything with the 3 you sent me.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Seems like you have a rather impressive offer on the table. Send H a cut and let him grow them side by side. Or did @Shoreline back off his claim that "it looks like the same cut" to him?
Dont need to. They are so far apart not even worth the effort. This was before he posted the pics. Yeah environment plays a role but I posted pics of mine and from dustjesus when he ran her. They are more than obvious different. The shoreline punch looks a little watered down. IMO
I don’t have it those weren’t my pictures!

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Psssh not the same. No frost on the fans...colors are different not even purple in the calyxs.
View attachment 51052
Honestly the reason I think you have a different cut than I do is what it looks like in veg. Different lights, rooms, nutes, etc affect flower structure quite a bit more than anything else but ime almost all clones look the same(or close enough to tell) in veg. And you pp doesn’t look anything like mine in the vids. Mine looks way different flowering in my spaces is why I don’t go by flowers. Here’s some examples of the same cut looking Wildly different. As I stated before I know there are at least three cuts of pp floating around, it’s a known cross and seeds exist so there should be a bunch. 7420B80F-F62B-4406-8CBB-33777F47FC4C.jpeg56822F6E-A77A-45DA-80ED-4BD520CF7179.jpegD9249BAD-8A91-4D43-A7F8-9C47D5E3CA3D.jpeg59BAD789-90BC-4C29-BBDC-B75CE416917D.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This was a wild and crazy ride(read). Hey guys & gals! Back to the Cob Cave I go!. Stay up peoples,
ix-nay the bullshit and keep it pushin'. The Ganja world has become too hostile.
Peace.
If folks wouldn't post stupid shit I wouldn't have to put em in check. Deleting shit. Wtf is that. Nothing getting deleted. Moved to the sink yeah but not deleted. None of that garbage they was posting over on the shoreline thread was deleted and it got out of control. Captc was involved in it and I actually felt bad for capt.
Someone saying they holding one of my cuts show me some proof. If it is I'll be the first to say. I never denied green and belue having the corey I sent. Saw that shit on strainly a while back. Fukin disgraceful.
People selling clones and claiming it's the real. Keep reading. Than they say it was there best pheno hunted from seed. How you gonna sell clone only genetics sprouted from seed. Hold my beer watch this.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Honestly the reason I think you have a different cut than I do is what it looks like in veg. Different lights, rooms, nutes, etc affect flower structure quite a bit more than anything else but ime almost all clones look the same(or close enough to tell) in veg. And you pp doesn’t look anything like mine in the vids. Mine looks way different flowering in my spaces is why I don’t go by flowers. Here’s some examples of the same cut looking Wildly different. As I stated before I know there are at least three cuts of pp floating around, it’s a known cross and seeds exist so there should be a bunch. View attachment 51070View attachment 51071View attachment 51072View attachment 51073
That's a nice one for sure. Definitely not mine. I can tell subtle differences in flower. I was a tattoo artist for 20 years. My eyes see things alot of people cant.
Sure environment plays a role but I've said it before the structure never changes. It's like the bones of the plant and they dont change. It's what I'm looking for. There are so many tones of purple and some lean towards red and some to blue.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Hold my beer watch this.
If it's an IPA,it's not safe in my hands.Betta keep it.
I feel you Heis,trust. I'm just saying as a whole the ganja community has become divisive. Or,maybe being that I'm still somewhat a noob to online ganja forums it's always been this way.
I still live under a rock offline in regards to ganja.Can't talk to anyone about cultivating it,I can only share my nugs with my unaware smoking circle that think I have the best plug this side of the mason-dixon.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If it's an IPA,it's not safe in my hands.Betta keep it.
I feel you Heis,trust. I'm just saying as a whole the ganja community has become divisive. Or,maybe being that I'm still somewhat a noob to online ganja forums it's always been this way.
I still live under a rock offline in regards to ganja.Can't talk to anyone about cultivating it,I can only share my nugs with my unaware smoking circle that think I have the best plug this side of the mason-dixon.
I agree it's pretty divided. When I have to eat mountains of shit and work my ass off, take heavy risk to acquire what I have and see people handing it over for peanuts it really gets under my skin. The solution was simple for me. Dont give out shit you dont want people to have. Lesson learned.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
As a matter of fact I had some dudes trying to swindle my mac cut back before everyone and there granny had it I trading the jbeezy cake to Joey brown for it. So boybelue was somehow crossed up in that shit and I know he was trading my corey cut cause belue was the only person I sent the corey to. I didn't say anything for a long time but belue was cool and came through for me on lemon tree and animal cookies so I actually warmed up to him and would take care of the guy if he ever needed anything. I never hold grudges but I'm pretty sure he traded green the corey for the glue I sent green. At the time I was taxing 200 a cut. So these dudes was getting 2 for 1 and shit lol.
No biggie honestly but the clone business is cut throat as fuk. Why i stopped mailing cuts.
Ok ok I did and I’m sorry, but that’s the one I think you didn’t give me any stipulations on, the Mac you did( I think, might can dig back through our messages and see) and I know that’s no excuse because it goes without saying. But I already had the glue(?) and wedding cake. He offered them to me a long time before because I helped him out with some equipment and I guess he felt he owed me. But he did worship you at the time and made me promise not to hand them out or tell, and I haven’t. I kinda felt like I owed him after that and gave him some cuts including the Corey and he was not supposed to hand it out. Cuts I’ve got from you or him have not went nowhere else on my end other than you two and I don’t intend to which they’ve made the circles by now, but still. I know he got a little upset after getting banned and he was having a hard time financially and was considering selling some on strainly, even then he was on the fence about it because you ask him not too. Greens ok man he wasn’t trying to fuk nobody over, if he got rid of any I think it was more about putting some money in his pockets because money was tight at the time. Don’t normally air this stuff out but just wanted you and everyone to know it wasn’t no disrespect or anything of that nature towards you, we just wanted some good bud. ✌
I wasn’t in on nothing with the Mac though, don’t have no clue what went on there, but in all honesty you sold me the Corey and I in turn pd back a friend that gave me some cuts so we both handed it to one person, so we both guilty of that crime! Lol

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I agree it's pretty divided. When I have to eat mountains of shit and work my ass off, take heavy risk to acquire what I have and see people handing it over for peanuts it really gets under my skin. The solution was simple for me. Dont give out shit you dont want people to have. Lesson learned.
I agree,that's str8 bullshit. There's shadyness running amuck.Canna-Biz in general, being a new opportunity for most,is prime for shiestyness. I do believe these shady individuals will end up being their ownselfs demise. The consumer public does have the power of the dollar. Unscrupulous peeps will become poster kids of the uncouth and be weeded out.

I'll stop with my 2cents. Let's get back to the fire ganja!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ok ok I did and I’m sorry, but that’s the one I think you didn’t give me any stipulations on, the Mac you did( I think, might can dig back through our messages and see) and I know that’s no excuse because it goes without saying. But I already had the glue(?) and wedding cake. He offered them to me a long time before because I helped him out with some equipment and I guess he felt he owed me. But he did worship you at the time and made me promise not to hand them out or tell, and I haven’t. I kinda felt like I owed him after that and gave him some cuts including the Corey and he was not supposed to hand it out. Cuts I’ve got from you or him have not went nowhere else on my end other than you two and I don’t intend to which they’ve made the circles by now, but still. I know he got a little upset after getting banned and he was having a hard time financially and was considering selling some on strainly, even then he was on the fence about it because you ask him not too. Greens ok man he wasn’t trying to fuk nobody over, if he got rid of any I think it was more about putting some money in his pockets because money was tight at the time. Don’t normally air this stuff out but just wanted you and everyone to know it wasn’t no disrespect or anything of that nature towards you, we just wanted some good bud. ✌
I wasn’t in on nothing with the Mac though, don’t have no clue what went on there, but in all honesty you sold me the Corey and I in turn pd back a friend that gave me some cuts so we both handed it to one person, so we both guilty of that crime! Lol
Thank you for clarifying man. Had he come to me in the beginning and said yo heisen I'm tight on money can I sell a few cuts. I prob would sent him cash to get on his feet or sent him something else ina way to make some extra money. I'm super easy going but loyalty comes first to me before everything.
If people need to discuss shit with me I'm always open to it. Someone going around telling people there selling the cut I'm using to make seeds is a good way to piss me off. Especially when I know it's not and know where it came from and who had it

Shoreline

Thank you for clarifying man. Had he come to me in the beginning and said yo heisen I'm tight on money can I sell a few cuts. I prob would sent him cash to get on his feet or sent him something else ina way to make some extra money. I'm super easy going but loyalty comes first to me before everything.
If people need to discuss shit with me I'm always open to it. Someone going around telling people there selling the cut I'm using to make seeds is a good way to piss me off. Especially when I know it's not and know where it came from and who had it
You made all kinds of lies about Greenpoint and GU. You spread more lies then anyone. Last year you were a liar and now you are honest?
I will quote everything you ever said about GU since you want to call me names.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You made all kinds of lies about Greenpoint and GU. You spread more lies then anyone. Last year you were a liar and now you are honest?
I will quote everything you ever said about GU since you want to call me names.
I pissed on the man's plants dude. What else you gonna say that's gonna matter. All that shit buried in the past. I never said nothing to dude behind his back that he never saw me say in public. What you like my confidi now or some shit. This wouldn't have been an issue had you just came to me or called me and said yo man what's up with that punch cut you got. Never you mind that. The fact you went over to the other thread you haven't posted in in like 10 years and put some bullshit in there. Pretty sure we could have squashed whatever greviences we had. I'm not out here looking for arguments. You called out bodyne on my thread and than you got hit with some facts. I dont take sides dude. I never have. I look at all the facts and lean to what I think is right or wrong. You was dead wrong.