#Heisenbeans Genetics

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Really as big As you want, mine Usually end up around 6ft but I usually do 6 per light versus 4 in RDWC To really fill canopy. Only issue I had with the flora flex was not having a timer that could feed by the second, only had the basic minute timers and feeding a rockwool cube even with the lowest flow for a minute straight is way to much. I would Have preferred to feed for like 10 seconds multiple times a day but controllers are pricey so I’d take that in to consideration if going the flora flex route, maybe Heisen knows of a good option. I was also drain to waste but if you’re recirculating then that’s not as big of an issue. 6in is fine and you can stack if need be like Heisen said, but you really don’t need any bigger or smaller than 6in it you’re going to have it auto feeding, bigger blocks just give you a little more time in between dry down. I have 2 moms about 5ft tall In 6in rockwool and they require 3 watering of about 48oz per day or they dry out and droop, one missed feeding and they’re dead, that’s the only negative to rockwool is there is no forgiveness.
Cycle timer. Set on and off time. I ran mine off of the light timer. Off at night. Work real well. Even with cloner misters. 15sec on 20 min off
Edited by heisen
Deleted pic cause your name was in it.

GCG

Dinosaur
I dont know who any of these dudes are my question would be why come here just to stir the pot. That's clearly the only intention. Has to be someplace where they call home and feel good. Why come here. How is this stupid shit fun for anybody. Seems like a big waste of energy that could go towards something more constructive. Just my 2 cents as an onlooker to all this stuff.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I dont know who any of these dudes are my question would be why come here just to stir the pot. That's clearly the only intention. Has to be someplace where they call home and feel good. Why come here. How is this stupid shit fun for anybody. Seems like a big waste of energy that could go towards something more constructive. Just my 2 cents as an onlooker to all this stuff.
They hit my ig and youtube comment section like clockwork early in the mornings lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Godamn right it is , its going to be like a Druid Festival , In fact I wont even pack any He panties for the event . GWheels is even talking about coming out . All People on here in good standing are welcome , We just have to get a date/place and bail money ready.
Damn..... Honey, I got a business trip to go to!!?? Well, where is it? Alberta Baby!!! Oh No Ty I dont think this is such a good idea! Me neither Baby, me neither.... Jahahahaha