#Heisenbeans Genetics

how big do you think a 6 inch floraflex system would make a plant?

They have 8 inch ones...Like those GIANT rockwool cubes....

I am going to get a smaller setup to play with it i think.. How big do you think it would get?

If you were only going to get 6 or 8 would you go to the 8 inch? I will go all floraflex and modify it later with piping when i figure out how to light it and segregate it.

Thanks for those videos...I get it now.
View attachment 49376
Really as big As you want, mine Usually end up around 6ft but I usually do 6 per light versus 4 in RDWC To really fill canopy. Only issue I had with the flora flex was not having a timer that could feed by the second, only had the basic minute timers and feeding a rockwool cube even with the lowest flow for a minute straight is way to much. I would Have preferred to feed for like 10 seconds multiple times a day but controllers are pricey so I’d take that in to consideration if going the flora flex route, maybe Heisen knows of a good option. I was also drain to waste but if you’re recirculating then that’s not as big of an issue. 6in is fine and you can stack if need be like Heisen said, but you really don’t need any bigger or smaller than 6in it you’re going to have it auto feeding, bigger blocks just give you a little more time in between dry down. I have 2 moms about 5ft tall In 6in rockwool and they require 3 watering of about 48oz per day or they dry out and droop, one missed feeding and they’re dead, that’s the only negative to rockwool is there is no forgiveness.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Bruh, their main loser over there, vato doesn't even have any grows going of his own. If you waste 2 minutes of your life like I did scrolling through his posts you'll realize he mostly just checks into the GPS thread to talk trash. I hope he's getting paid by someone for spending as much time as he does bashing a company online, smdh. Guy is a fucking loser...
He's a sock account for someone that's on a mission.
I don't understand why all that is allowed.......bashing the crap out of a sponsor. What admins tolerate that on any forum?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Hell, you're better off. That thread is fucking vile. If the mods threw you out, amongst all the clear shit that should have been thrown out............. I guess we know it's site sponsored

The mods or the owner def has something against GPS. May it be GU or Heisen. For them not to ban the onslaught of trolls but ban supporters instead demonstrates their own agenda

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I did the same thing was dying to see his grow or plants and all I could find was greeenpoint post.. he spends his morning noon and night on that site! All the cock sucking he better get paid

I think its the owner. Was thinking about him saying he was 16 but no one that age would admit it and be kicked off. And the fact that he isnt kicked off points to someone higher up over their that is behind it.

I actually was trying to post pics i had just took and it wouldnt let me do.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Well time for Round Two!!! The purple crash and Bridezillas were an amazing first run. Yeah I didn't get photo of the month but I'll shoot for it again 😆. This time were doing Ice Cream wedding cake, Rum Runner and obv Purple crash again bc it's prob one of the most fire fems on the site...😍. Keep up the Good Work Heisen!..oh and to whoever had clogged stems, I didn't see any clogged stems on my plants soooo maybe it was the nutrients you were using. I'm going with GH again in Coco. This time I'm going full CMH.20200219_125921.jpg20200219_125945.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That first pic is good enough to use to sell those seeds.

Damn nice, bro!
That's what I'm saying. I have no clue why a pic was used the way it was. When your dealing with so many products and timelines I can see how stuff can get mixed up. Dont think for a second that all them pics on SHN and 3verywhere else are what they are supposed to be. The only difference is them.other breeders dont participate in these forums or bullshit

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Bruh, their main loser over there, vato doesn't even have any grows going of his own. If you waste 2 minutes of your life like I did scrolling through his posts you'll realize he mostly just checks into the GPS thread to talk trash. I hope he's getting paid by someone for spending as much time as he does bashing a company online, smdh. Guy is a fucking loser...
He's a big pile of steaming trash,i reported that POS ..seems posts are missing since yesterday 😆

Back to the topic of defoliation real quick, just wanted to show you guys how they look atm after 7days in flower. I defoliated once a week for the last 2 weeks in veg and also on day 1 of flower. I stripped off 95% of the fans and they were completely naked so you could see every node and branch. They will get defoliated 1-2 more times by day 21 and again on day 42. As you can see no stress and very healthy and completely filled in and can’t see down the canopy. in 7 days they’ve stretched 6 inches past the 2nd layer of trellis so about 18-20 inches so far, so defoliation hasn’t effected It negatively in any way. Hope this helps some of you guys out and gives you a visual for it. Just remember plant health has to be on par or you may do More harm then good

Btw plants are sleeping so that’s why they’re drooping, they’re on full pray mode when they wake up.

Attachments

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Lord Bowler thinks I am all talk and no go, that's ok. Really it is, You are hereby invited to the 2020 Alberta get together , You will see I am the same in Person as on here . Please come and enjoy the Festivities.
How is life on Brokeback Mountain Lord Bowler , I mean AO . You been bird dogging all my posts since I called You out for doxxing and being a Narc , I know its You . If I am wrong sorry , but I don't think so.