#Heisenbeans Genetics

El Kapitan

Super Active Member

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Topanga wedding, I saw this in the gps site in the reviews section. This cross was still my favorite out of all of them. Dude growing this in for some good shit.

View attachment 48529
Idk if this was to answer my question or just to share pics, but if it wasn’t intended to, this definitely helped answer my question! Gonna give half my real estate to your genetics this next run, thinking ill do Topanga stars, Topanga wedding and dubstep. just out of curiosity, did you ever do a Topanga x gorilla glue? I’d grow that, i’d grow that hard.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Idk if this was to answer my question or just to share pics, but if it wasn’t intended to, this definitely helped answer my question! Gonna give half my real estate to your genetics this next run, thinking ill do Topanga stars, Topanga wedding and dubstep. just out of curiosity, did you ever do a Topanga x gorilla glue? I’d grow that, i’d grow that hard.
I think I did the gg4 topanga but not 100 percent sure.
Sundae is coming around soon. I had issues with the cut for a while and it was attributed to being stuck in veg/flower. I put the mom under 24 hrs and she finally grew out of it to get new cuts. Now I have more cuts than I need so them crosses will be coming around.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Getting ready to chop the ice cream cake and purple punch this weekend. Man these 2 strains are producers . Ice cream cake has tons of soda size buds and the purple punch has tons of 1/2 size soda can buds. Got 2 Purple Aliens and 2 Purple Dreams in rockwool and are about a week out from transplanting into my rdwc system. Cant wait to see these next 2 strains. Heisen you did a great job on the ice cream cake and purple punch, huge yields on both as it looks now. Beautiful plants under SCROG net.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@El Kapitan Its fantastic you made it over here to post those great pics of your grows.

I found Space Gorilla had a complete earthy chocolate hashy flavor with none of the floral side of the glue. BIG BUDS. It was the only Heisengear i grew that had glue.

Wedding Dub is probably my favorite flavor of all heisenbeans...it edged out wedding night...and it is stronger. Cake is Great!

The mystery plant @Greenthumbskunk I believe is GG4 or a glue cross. :D but im high 99% of the time.

:D

Now all flavors will change after today...my volcano arrives and screw combustion im going all vape and bake. It might bring the floral back in the space gorilla...now i have to grow that again.

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
@El Kapitan Its fantastic you made it over here to post those great pics of your grows.

I found Space Gorilla had a complete earthy chocolate hashy flavor with none of the floral side of the glue. BIG BUDS. It was the only Heisengear i grew that had glue.

Wedding Dub is probably my favorite flavor of all heisenbeans...it edged out wedding night...and it is stronger. Cake is Great!

The mystery plant @Greenthumbskunk I believe is GG4 or a glue cross. :D but im high 99% of the time.

Now all flavors will change after today...my volcano arrives and screw combustion im going all vape and bake. It might bring the floral back in the space gorilla...now i have to grow that again.

Hoping it is gg4. It has some leaf curl but it can contributed to rapid growth as well.

Highsince76

Super Active Member

You'll really like that Volcano!
Especially that first big pull...
Brings out flavors that you just don't detect in normal combustion.
At least for me. They could still be there...but my worn out, old taste buds don't pick them up anymore. lol
Only thing that compares is fresh rosin in my book.

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Getting ready to chop the ice cream cake and purple punch this weekend. Man these 2 strains are producers . Ice cream cake has tons of soda size buds and the purple punch has tons of 1/2 size soda can buds. Got 2 Purple Aliens and 2 Purple Dreams in rockwool and are about a week out from transplanting into my rdwc system. Cant wait to see these next 2 strains. Heisen you did a great job on the ice cream cake and purple punch, huge yields on both as it looks now. Beautiful plants under SCROG net.
My Ice Cream Cake is a squat little monster in Veg right now!