#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will try rockwool this round...PHd em to 5.5 and then poured a 500 TDS feed on them. Then i put the pack of Topanga in there (each was cracked and sprouted a wee bit).

Dubstep and Purple punch are doing great. The skeleton cookies are starting to get a bit of banana in their funk.

:D

And Animal Cookies X Purple Punch...that sounds pretty tasty to me...i love those grape/berry tastes and i think it is especially funny when they are devastating. Everyone stings themselves...oh it cant be that strong it tastes so good...WHY DID I SMOKE THE WHOLE DOOB.

LOL

That should be 2020 in a nutshell :D

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I will try rockwool this round...PHd em to 5.5 and then poured a 500 TDS feed on them. Then i put the pack of Topanga in there (each was cracked and sprouted a wee bit).

Dubstep and Purple punch are doing great. The skeleton cookies are starting to get a bit of banana in their funk.

:D

And Animal Cookies X Purple Punch...that sounds pretty tasty to me...i love those grape/berry tastes and i think it is especially funny when they are devastating. Everyone stings themselves...oh it cant be that strong it tastes so good...WHY DID I SMOKE THE WHOLE DOOB.

LOL

That should be 2020 in a nutshell :D
Congrats on your new job! LOL.

D

Deleted member 60

The PP I have going is definitely one of the stinkier gals in the mix. Glad to see it after the last one had no terps whatsoever. I also didn't have much luck popping these (2X)....so this is the last standing soldier from the pack. Didn't stretch as badly as I thought it might in only a 2 gal pot. Starting to look pretty nice/frosty.

Guess I missed the Forum fireworks.....as always. Pot boards have always been magnets for drama. It's just the nature of the bea$t....especially when $$$ play into the mix. But you know what? It's good to be old sometimes and not give a fuck.

That Animal Cookies cultivar might be Scar Jo on steroids. I've heard that AC cut can yield well compared to the other cookies cuts. Sounds damn good. Could be a good candidate for the outdoor garden.... but the docket is pretty full already. Things can change though....as always. Maybe by then I'll feel like I need more seeds... LOL.

Thanks for the place to play/yak Heisen.......

Onward, through the fog

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Made some changes to the forum. I am sick and tired of these mods deleting post and banning people that talk shit in there threads or wanna give away a light, but they give 0 fucks when someone openly bashes me on another thread will half lies and truths. Even post memes behind the person doing it. I'm done. They are no longer here and I refuse to ever look at rollitup again. All I'm gonna say about it. Anyone who don't like it can go with em. Gwheels is the new forum mod and that's that.
I have been nothing but nice to everyone here. I pay the Bill's to allow these guys to peddle there seeds on a forum I made for me to have a place to discuss my seeds. I allow everyone to trade shit and have people calling my clones fakes and sucking the guys dicks that got cuts from me because they wont tell anyone those were my cuts to begin with.
No more mr. Nice guy. This is my thread. All opinions are welcome but I will not tolerate lies and made up bullshit. That's that..... I will sleep a whole lot better tonight
I think that the auction thing like @jacrispy has going could turn into a site-funding thing. Not sure what the bill is, but it could offset the cost. And with all the chuckers donating seeds it spreads the cost. The ones "advertising" on here can help pay the bill with just a few packs of seeds.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think that the auction thing like @jacrispy has going could turn into a site-funding thing. Not sure what the bill is, but it could offset the cost. And with all the chuckers donating seeds it spreads the cost. The ones "advertising" on here can help pay the bill with just a few packs of seeds.
It's not really a money thing. I pay the bill with pleasure for everyone to have a place to play. When I have moderators selling seeds every bad mouth or strike against me is good for them. I'm all for honest reviews but dirt slinging and trash talk is a whole another story. So yeah me paying the bill so others can make a profit and they cant even back me up? Naw they gotta go. Plain n simple.

D

Deleted member 60

Hmmmmm......maybe a $250 membership fee is in order? LOFL. I wonder how well THAT went over?

What am I saying...you know there are some cock gobblers out there who ponied up! Especially with the "Get a set of kneepads and a handy mouth wipe cloth with the logo on it for every Membership" promo.

dunno what to say about the shake up except "Head down, finger up". Shit happens.....and it walks as well.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
not sure what happend but things got heavenly in my neck o the woods. Rockin two tents, got some outdoor sites scoped out, choppin 2 Topanga Stars friday and one Rado FloW7Doho or something like that. Smokin the early Swampgas and Topanga and Stoned Ninja's Bad Attitude, that strain is a dandy, crazy twist on the gmo taste and buzz. I get a pic up before chop on the Topanga Stars. Serious pain meds, serious anxiety meds, pretty damn good fuckin the ole lady meds, all around 4-5 star shit. Get some.

D

Deleted member 60

Yer in that lovely "in between' we enjoyed here 2008-2010 before the Med dispensaries finally came online "legally".

Big fun and big money. It was all legal too...until the state decided to become the new drug dealer.

Enjoy it while ya can man. And buy some good containers to store bud in while ya still have the funds....LOL.

hope the new digs treat ya right......

[ZooWeeMaMa]

Internet Rocket Engineer Scientist Lawyer
Second best thing I heard all day.
Only reason I still go there is because the group of guys that are in the Chinese board knockoff thread are really quick to help and very knowledgeable about DIY LED stuff. Since that's the route I'm currently traveling thanks to the BS in China I'm kinda stuck. I don't feel like finding a new place to chat with people about those things when that one fills all my needs. The place is mostly a shit show these days elsewhere and I wouldn't doubt that the shitty mods you got rid of were originally from there and probably double agents, lol. Is that why site was down or whatever last night? Kinda bummed me out hard man. Thought I lost access to this amazing thread and overall great crew of dudes. I'm happy to see everything is back.

You got this Gwheels; keep everything smooth bruh 😎

[ZooWeeMaMa]

Internet Rocket Engineer Scientist Lawyer
not sure what happend but things got heavenly in my neck o the woods. Rockin two tents, got some outdoor sites scoped out, choppin 2 Topanga Stars friday and one Rado FloW7Doho or something like that. Smokin the early Swampgas and Topanga and Stoned Ninja's Bad Attitude, that strain is a dandy, crazy twist on the gmo taste and buzz. I get a pic up before chop on the Topanga Stars. Serious pain meds, serious anxiety meds, pretty damn good fuckin the ole lady meds, all around 4-5 star shit. Get some.
Ayy I need those then. I love those "fuckin the ole lady meds" that get you all extra freaky and she does too:devilish:
Is there any more Topanga crosses in the works? I missed out last time...