#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Made some changes to the forum. I am sick and tired of these mods deleting post and banning people that talk shit in there threads or wanna give away a light, but they give 0 fucks when someone openly bashes me on another thread will half lies and truths. Even post memes behind the person doing it. I'm done. They are no longer here and I refuse to ever look at rollitup again. All I'm gonna say about it. Anyone who don't like it can go with em. Gwheels is the new forum mod and that's that.
I have been nothing but nice to everyone here. I pay the Bill's to allow these guys to peddle there seeds on a forum I made for me to have a place to discuss my seeds. I allow everyone to trade shit and have people calling my clones fakes and sucking the guys dicks that got cuts from me because they wont tell anyone those were my cuts to begin with.
No more mr. Nice guy. This is my thread. All opinions are welcome but I will not tolerate lies and made up bullshit. That's that..... I will sleep a whole lot better tonight

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Well fuck heisen I'm sorry people can't just act right, but again and you know this man, we appreciate the fuck outta what you've done for the community here, and you probably woulda laughed your ass off about 15 mins ago when I got on at break and it said it was for sale, I flipped the fuck out and started cursing lol I love this place and if there is anything I can do to help out I'll gladly chip in sir 💪💪💪

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Made some changes to the forum. I am sick and tired of these mods deleting post and banning people that talk shit in there threads or wanna give away a light, but they give 0 fucks when someone openly bashes me on another thread will half lies and truths. Even post memes behind the person doing it. I'm done. They are no longer here and I refuse to ever look at rollitup again. All I'm gonna say about it. Anyone who don't like it can go with em. Gwheels is the new forum mod and that's that.
I have been nothing but nice to everyone here. I pay the Bill's to allow these guys to peddle there seeds on a forum I made for me to have a place to discuss my seeds. I allow everyone to trade shit and have people calling my clones fakes and sucking the guys dicks that got cuts from me because they wont tell anyone those were my cuts to begin with.
No more mr. Nice guy. This is my thread. All opinions are welcome but I will not tolerate lies and made up bullshit. That's that..... I will sleep a whole lot better tonight
I see your vacation did not help you to settle your anger previously. I understand where you are at. Just keep up the good work and try not to worry or think about the haters. Love your stuff, been nothing but stellar for me. Your ice cream cake is awesome. The purple punch is awesome. Buds look like diamonds, frosty as hell. Great work.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Well we're all fucked now. View attachment 47218
He was perfect for the job. Not a seed maker or peddler, does his thing and not using the guy paying the bill to advance his own agenda while riding both sides of the fence. I was gone a week in an area I had no internet. Bitch tells me I brought up a post she made 4 days ago but I was telling her to fuck off for bringing up the fact I pissed in dudes plants 2 years ago. Wtf cant make this shit up. I would have pissed on her plants if they sucked or anyone else's. Someone pisses on my plants I definitely wont take it personal but call me a thief or a crook and we gonna have a problem. Especially after I ate over 1000 dollars sending out preorders twice because of mix ups. Mail to canada and overseas is $22 a pop and I was printing miles of labels to make things right. Sending out tester seeds and rare shit to these guys from the goodness of my heart. Fuck that. Having people shut my paypal down over bullshit but they still accepting paypal supporting the same assholes that had it done. Naw they can eat a dick. This is my house. I am the Alpha and the Omega.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
He was perfect for the job. Not a seed maker or peddler, does his thing and not using the guy paying the bill to advance his own agenda while riding both sides of the fence. I was gone a week in an area I had no internet. Bitch tells me I brought up a post she made 4 days ago but I was telling her to fuck off for bringing up the fact I pissed in dudes plants 2 years ago. Wtf cant make this shit up. I would have pissed on her plants if they sucked or anyone else's. Someone pisses on my plants I definitely wont take it personal but call me a thief or a crook and we gonna have a problem. Especially after I ate over 1000 dollars sending out preorders twice because of mix ups. Mail to canada and overseas is $22 a pop and I was printing miles of labels to make things right. Sending out tester seeds and rare shit to these guys from the goodness of my heart. Fuck that. Having people shut my paypal down over bullshit but they still accepting paypal supporting the same assholes that had it done. Naw they can eat a dick. This is my house. I am the Alpha and the Omega.
@gwheels is a stand up guy grows dank and makes killer edibles or so ive heard :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Lemon tree loaded up, purple punch mom, 20200203_235837.jpgWould love to reverse this plant to banana OG or banana cookies. Fawwwwwk. Pure lemon pledge and lemon heads. I did not like her when I saw it when dude had it but I have to say she looks different for me. Thanks @Bodyne for the hook ups. I owe you good on both of those cuts cause you know we discussed AC a couple years back.