#Heisenbeans Genetics

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Damn that looks good so far bro I've had 2 bridezilla Hermie and the 2 purple crash I got from Greenpoint all fems the GMOOZY didn't and none of the regs did but not all are full of seeds just a few here n there but glad I kept them going they look fire and I took a sample off the bridezilla it's more GG pheno and my boy said he took ,3 hits n was rocked
Mine had these weird sac things that never turned into seeds . Dank af so im glad I kept it around !

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 42635
This is the post that had you running in here for positive affirmations when it isn’t even negative! If you do ALL the breeding you know sometimes some plants just move slow. It can be the fault of the grower but how is that bro science??? How is that talking out the ass. Everything is a slight at you and your breeding skills somehow. I didn’t know we couldn’t comment any type of negative anything when it comes to your seeds. I mean I should’ve realized when you had grown men scared to ask you simple questions in fear of being attacked in this thread.

I know from growing thousands and thousands of reg beans over many years that just about every time a reg bean that is a male will grow gangbusters faster than a female bean will.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Damn, 1 gallon pot?!? I'm SUPER excited about dropping some of those bastids!!
For now, 2 Topanga , a wed dub, dbb, and GBUB x lvtk, and 3 auto sour livers <~~cause I don't waste my time smoking outdoor. Been smoking outdoor all week ajd man I cant wait to bring home some of these beauts. Wed dub and GMO in next chop, 4+ weeks out. These autos should give em a run for their money though. First Mephisto auto I will have tried.View attachment 42717
Also sporting my new uv-C light. I run for 15 minutes a night before bedtime 🌙
And yes my veg room is a dropcloth pulled over a forced air duct in my basement, with a qb96, and t12's all around.
Just waiting for timw to set up my new tent at a new spot for veg. To becone truly perpetual.
The GMO in veg now is savage!!! Fuck the haters about vigorousity the bitches are relentless and hungry!! The gmo didnt flinch at the nutes.
The others got a lol end burn.
I mean it is under a heating duct with air blasting 100°s then it cools, then 20 or so minutes later boom 100 again. The ambient Temp of the basement is mid 50s and the "room" Hahah has a high of 100 and low of 65.
Take that PM!! U Fuckers!!! Systemic my ass. Imma kill this bitch!View attachment 42718
Lvtk x mimosa, GMO, wed dub 3 or so weeks flower. Closeups in a few when therebis something to see. But this wed dub clone will be a bush I chopped and chopped and chopped. She never blinked!
Looks good mr Tyrone! Shud br sum 🔥. Not trying to tell u how to do your show but imo that qb96 is a badass little light that needs to be in your flower tent or room.. Those added reds to it is needed more in flower than veg. Its prolly one there best flower lights they sell at hlg. Also id be wondering what that uv-c led wood do to flowering plants..? I no when i had my 2700k and 3000k quantums it wood cause more stretch in veg and in flower. I added the 4000k diodes to keep plants more squat with less stretch. I did notice more glitter on plants when used in flower. That why i say that uv-c wood b interesting to see if it adds anything in flower or if not much difference. ? To the eye i like that blueish look. How many watts of uv-c is it rated at? I no uv-a & uv-b reptile cfls gave mine a little boost. So nice additions to ur aresenal.. If u wanna add more wattage to ur qb132s fork out 40 bucks and try that lrs-350-36 driver.. Wood bump u up from 480ish to around 600 watts with 8 qb132s boards.. Just a cheap option to add 100-120 watts to ur set up..
Again just trying to suggest a couple things that wood bump up ur final results. Not saying ur doinganything wrong just my 2 cents. Also imo outdoors may be a little more leafy than indoor but ive allways enjoyed good clean organic outdoor buds. Especially the terps from outdoor no till plants. So tasty.. Thanks and keep up the good work Ty!👍

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
View attachment 42635
This is the post that had you running in here for positive affirmations when it isn’t even negative! If you do ALL the breeding you know sometimes some plants just move slow. It can be the fault of the grower but how is that bro science??? How is that talking out the ass. Everything is a slight at you and your breeding skills somehow. I didn’t know we couldn’t comment any type of negative anything when it comes to your seeds. I mean I should’ve realized when you had grown men scared to ask you simple questions in fear of being attacked in this thread.
tenor (44).gifanigif_enhanced-20606-1393464215-2.gif
Silly shit, you obviously new here if you think people arent allowed to say whatever they want. I get dogged out from time to time and it blows over. I was just making a point. Dont need blanket statements passed on as bro science that my plants arent as vigorous as "greenpoint" when I made the fucking seeds they are comparing to.
Maybe his correct comment would have been cCstrain is not as vigorous as B strain but to say heisen vs greenpoint is silly as shit when I made them.both. you following me or do I need to put this on a chalk board and draw pictures?
not to rock the boat but he said Gu seeds were as in past tense, possibly even referring to before you took over seed production. Stop getting so butthurt heis jeeze🤪🤣🤫 Not everyone will succeed. Some will find what they need. Some cry they were sold a false dream. End of the day your still on the winning team. By the way whatever happened with the bridezilla???
Not mad. Your gonna have to either wear dirty shoes on my boat or fuck ms heisen to get me mad. All this is just some bullshit.
🤣🖤🤪🤣🤷‍♀️👌🏼🤘🏼
H Basterd This plant is fucking awesome , straight banana fuel smell now View attachment 42690View attachment 42691
BBC definitely in there all day great find.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0117201935.jpg
This is only a test tent hahaha tempprary
Damn, 1 gallon pot?!? I'm SUPER excited about dropping some of those bastids!!
For now, 2 Topanga , a wed dub, dbb, and GBUB x lvtk, and 3 auto sour livers <~~cause I don't waste my time smoking outdoor. Been smoking outdoor all week ajd man I cant wait to bring home some of these beauts. Wed dub and GMO in next chop, 4+ weeks out. These autos should give em a run for their money though. First Mephisto auto I will have tried.View attachment 42717
Also sporting my new uv-C light. I run for 15 minutes a night before bedtime 🌙
And yes my veg room is a dropcloth pulled over a forced air duct in my basement, with a qb96, and t12's all around.
Just waiting for timw to set up my new tent at a new spot for veg. To becone truly perpetual.
The GMO in veg now is savage!!! Fuck the haters about vigorousity the bitches are relentless and hungry!! The gmo didnt flinch at the nutes.
The others got a lol end burn.
I mean it is under a heating duct with air blasting 100°s then it cools, then 20 or so minutes later boom 100 again. The ambient Temp of the basement is mid 50s and the "room" Hahah has a high of 100 and low of 65.
Take that PM!! U Fuckers!!! Systemic my ass. Imma kill this bitch!View attachment 42718
Lvtk x mimosa, GMO, wed dub 3 or so weeks flower. Closeups in a few when therebis something to see. But this wed dub clone will be a bush I chopped and chopped and chopped. She never blinked!
U get the picture. Not ideal. But I adapt and overcome.
U dont wanna see my veg room/shoe closet hahahah.
Needless to say ive been doing the laundry more often in order to avoid the "when are they leaving" question. Thia happens every 3 or so months for a couple months. So ya. I get asked that question a lot.
Nah Man that Basterds in a 3 gallon , She's a decent sized girl . She's a winner in My book.
I can't wait to pop some! I'm not very oganized as is. So this will be perfect. All fems. All fire. Different finishing times. Different resistance to mold. Sounda like a killer outdoor grow.
My buddy who,grew around 25 or so outdoor no til , backyard/guerrilla did well by dispensing the nutrient bottles directly into the football around the stem, come flower time. He did surprisingly well.
There is something to be said for the overall health if the plant and its ability to fight mildew on its own.
Next year I will introduce silica throufbout the process. In my research I have found endless reasons to use silica and diatemecous earth early on. It promotes the growth of a natural coating the plant uses as a defense against mildew and other pathogens.
The dm will also help kill the invertebrates the creep around the soil,
Looks good mr Tyrone! Shud br sum 🔥. Not trying to tell u how to do your show but imo that qb96 is a badass little light that needs to be in your flower tent or room.. Those added reds to it is needed more in flower than veg. Its prolly one there best flower lights they sell at hlg. Also id be wondering what that uv-c led wood do to flowering plants..? I no when i had my 2700k and 3000k quantums it wood cause more stretch in veg and in flower. I added the 4000k diodes to keep plants more squat with less stretch. I did notice more glitter on plants when used in flower. That why i say that uv-c wood b interesting to see if it adds anything in flower or if not much difference. ? To the eye i like that blueish look. How many watts of uv-c is it rated at? I no uv-a & uv-b reptile cfls gave mine a little boost. So nice additions to ur aresenal.. If u wanna add more wattage to ur qb132s fork out 40 bucks and try that lrs-350-36 driver.. Wood bump u up from 480ish to around 600 watts with 8 qb132s boards.. Just a cheap option to add 100-120 watts to ur set up..
Again just trying to suggest a couple things that wood bump up ur final results. Not saying ur doinganything wrong just my 2 cents. Also imo outdoors may be a little more leafy than indoor but ive allways enjoyed good clean organic outdoor buds. Especially the terps from outdoor no till plants. So tasty.. Thanks and keep up the good work Ty!👍
The uv-C light just got added , so the reults are still out. I have a funky groqing situation. I jave a baby and a wife. I can't grow flowers at my place. So I have the ability to grow at 2 different growbro's. I plan on keeping one veg and one flower, but I wipe my ass with plans. I live plant to plant, rum to run.
The qb132's are 4000k and 3000k. I was told about using the 320h2000ma or whatever but the price range waa too much at the time. I try to "invest" 100$ a month. Be it seeds gear nutes lights..... I went a little over budget, but im trying to solve a PM situation at growbro #1, I bought thetwnt for #2 but havent gotten it up yet.
I respect your opinion and your lights ya build. If I had the capitol I would make a template and do sone sgit like @sixstring. He never made it here. But hes a hlg guy too. One of caps boys.
Capture+_2020-01-18-09-00-54.png
BAD ASSSSSS
I started this poat last night.
If its a littpe all over the place I apologize. Thanks terp for your advice and the contributions you have made to the LED crew here!! I've been watching u! 👀

Attachments

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Damn that looks good so far bro I've had 2 bridezilla Hermie and the 2 purple crash I got from Greenpoint all fems the GMOOZY didn't and none of the regs did but not all are full of seeds just a few here n there but glad I kept them going they look fire and I took a sample off the bridezilla it's more GG pheno and my boy said he took ,3 hits n was rocked
I picked some nuts off one of my Bridezilla's last night and for that matter I took some nuts off ECSD too.

Put into flower, set alarm for 2 weeks and de-nut. Oh well, this is the "new math"

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
I picked some nuts off one of my Bridezilla's last night and for that matter I took some nuts off ECSD too.

Put into flower, set alarm for 2 weeks and de-nut. Oh well, this is the "new math"
Were those seed plants or from clone? I find from clone, a plant that exhibited any herm tendencies didn’t repeat when flowered from clone.

86grower

Yea my BRIDEZILLA did same thing and sill is bad same with both purple crash and one of them Pollenated my room it sux but not all the bud is full of seeds some is and some isn't I'll have a bunch of seeds but they will Hermie to I'm sure but if anyone wants seeds lmk I got u once they are done not to long

86grower

Why do you get so offended by everything? All he said was that compared to the GPS strains he was vegging yours were moving slow. I’m finding the same to be true also so does that mean I’m just repeating “bro science”. My Bridezilla are begging slower than my Lucky 7’s and City Slickers. This is not a slight to you, this is just what is happening. Not everyone is going to experience the same exact thing when growing. If you cannot handle any type of negative criticism stop visiting RIU; it seems to piss you off. Most of your supporters are here.
Both my bridezilla grew slow one took off the last two weeks of veg n both hermied to same with one of the Purple crash one grew slow af to and hermied real bad but the GMOOZY and city slicker were fine but all look awesome frfr and smell great

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Were those seed plants or from clone? I find from clone, a plant that exhibited any herm tendencies didn’t repeat when flowered from clone.
Both from seeds. I have another BZ seed goin also. I have more than a few BZ clones in the background. The ECSD I have only one clone, the top, but two more in the cloner. That one takes a while to clone.
I wish I had your luck with the kids but I have never cloned a hermie and not have it do the same thing mom did. I clone everything first because it's easy. If the mom doesn't repeat with the nutz after they have been plucked once, I'll flower all the clones with her right then. Then end that pheno. If mom repeats after the pluck, then mom and all clones are compost.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I just started germinating a couple Purple Crunches and Purple Crashes, but I managed to mix them up, and don’t know which is which now :-(

Hoping in about a week I can get some help ID’ing which is which from some of yous guys?
Yea cause we’re gunna be able to tell you what’s what from a wee little seedling 🌱 🤣🤣🤣Lol maybe in flower and even still it’s just a beat guess