#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
That's 2nd gulf War , newer gear than I had lol, Shit my unit was one of the first to get SAWs,
Guy I went to school with enlisted when he was like 31-32 after 9/11. He was in Iraq and operated 1 on top of a Humvee at checkpoints. He has a tough time dealing with it and picks up a bottle to get him by. When he does he losses it and talks about the stuff he did. I've heard it all and tell him it is all right and god forgives him that it was war.

Always says that iraq is so fucked up over their. My cousin says Afghanistan is worse and he's been all over. Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan etc I have several family members that went over seas and many friends who did.

Inf Flux

Alchemist
yeah man, the k9s, do everything, and when you get out, your k9 does too, well sometimes, my buddy still has his bomb dog, one yhe best behaved dogs I've ever seen! and can follow any order better than most ppl!
The dogs we had stayed in Iraq and got new handlers as units cycled through. a bunch were turned over to the Iraqi army. Never sat right with me.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I always wanted to be a k9 handler, but I enjoyed blowing shit up way to much! was trying to reclass when I got hurt, I wanted to fly drones! back then they were kinda new, not really new but still kind new,lol

They fly drones in missouri. I have a friend who does that. He can't say exactly what he does or what they are doing but I know he was doing it for a while.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I always wanted to be a k9 handler, but I enjoyed blowing shit up way to much! was trying to reclass when I got hurt, I wanted to fly drones! back then they were kinda new, not really new but still kind new,lol

Blowing shit up is fun but I would not want to defuse anything lol

I'd send in the robot with a gift to get rid of an ied before I'd ever want to defuse one.

I got in some legal trouble for making explosives. Tried to charge me with all kinds of stuff.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
they do alot, from recon, to support, to straight placing a dam tomahawk into someone ass! but the guys flying loaded down is usually in a intelligence class mos, with a dam high security clearance!

Ya he can't do shit without it being approved. Always has someone overlooking them.

The real money is being a contractor. And you go by a different set of laws...like none lol.
Think that's why the gov uses them and they get paid so well and the enemy hates them so much.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
you talking about blackwater type of shit, dam boys with no names, just numbers

Yep. After my cousin did his duty he got on with some contractor out of California. Moved his family to Arizona and didn't hear from him in a while.

He's back now and moved back here. Lives just like an Amish person and have just as many kids lol

His brother (another cousin of mine ha) signed up to get laid, thought he could get a lot of pussy that way. His brother told him it was a fucked up mess don't sign up.He did get a lot of pussy and he went to Afghanistan, came back in a month with a mangled hand and worst of all crotch damage. Now he can't have kids

His brother has been everywhere and done everything and nothing happened to him. He goes and shipped out for a month gets fucked up.