#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Finally got my CO2 up and running. Got it programmed for 1100 ppm when lights come on since plants dont use it up during lights out.

I dont know what my ppm was during lights on before when the plants are using it but during lights out it falls to 380 ppm. Im sure it was lower during when the lights were on.

In 2 days time ive noticed a difference in the way the plants have perked up. Hopefully it does shorten flower times and increase yields by 20%

Btw atmospheric CO2 levels is 400 ppm where im at.

Took over 3 weeks to get a titan controller from anyone after trying 4 different places.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Got a gripe here....

Ordered some beans from greenpoint and tried the cc option to see how easy it was. Ya it was easy but on credit card charge it says hemp. Wtf???

When i ordered the burner for the CO2 they didnt ship it in a cardboard box but the factory titan controls with a big pic of the burner on the outside. WTF?

When i got my co2 controller from growers house they shipped the package and it said Hawthorn Hydroponics on the label. WTF

What happened to discreet shipping in this business??? Doesnt take a rocket scientest to put 2 and 2 together.

I live in a state where they will raid you your parents, siblings etc if they think anything is up. Pissed me off

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Got a gripe here....

Ordered some beans from greenpoint and tried the cc option to see how easy it was. Ya it was easy but on credit card charge it says hemp. Wtf???

When i ordered the burner for the CO2 they didnt ship it in a cardboard box but the factory titan controls with a big pic of the burner on the outside. WTF?

When i got my co2 controller from growers house they shipped the package and it said Hawthorn Hydroponics on the label. WTF

What happened to discreet shipping in this business??? Doesnt take a rocket scientest to put 2 and 2 together.

I live in a state where they will raid you your parents, siblings etc if they think anything is up. Pissed me off
Most places now you have to click an option that says something like “ship in plain box” it’s a pain in the ass

Got a gripe here....

Trim bin just arrived...in its harvestmore box...

Thats why I always just ship to the safe addy...also then I don’t have to worry about someone stealing it off the porch.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've picked the moms I'm gonna use in the upcoming tester run for the guys that were chosen.
Mac1
Animal cookies
Dosi Dos
Purple Punch

Taking cuts tomorrow to make those seeds. I also have a fully reversed female stardawg F1 that was selected by Gu a while back I'll be pollinating a Corey Haim stardawg female and sending those out as well. I'll post the names of the people those seeds are all going out to by Friday.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Couple things. My Topanga stars are bushing, not stretching, bud sites everywhere, gotta love that. Second thing is I think heisen ought to use nspectas quote on his 91 s1 post stating select s1's are better than the mother plant in most or many strains. I suspect this is the real reason some breeders lose their mind when folks fem or reverse a cut they are known for, but do not own. Which leads me to like what heisen started and has accomplished.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Got a gripe here....

When I ordered my first decent light, a 1k HPS HydroFarm, it came in a huge box with no question to what's inside "GROW LIGHT" and many pictures, lots of green.......So the UPS guy brings it, I'm home and as he hands it off to me, he asks "What kind of weed are you growing?" I said " Huh??? tomatoes man."
I didn't use that light for a year and learned why you need a "drop" addy.

That driver was a decent guy, got to know him well over the years and the topic never came up again. Of course, when you have 50- 100 tomato plants growing in the backyard, it gives some credibility to the tomato excuse. But that moment when it come out of the truck....I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuck busted.. :)

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Got a gripe here....

Ya I understand your frustration.. Prohibition land isn't fun.. Gotta watch every fuckn little thing u do and even when u do everything just right u can still get that door kicked in cause of the plain ignorance of them vendors..
Good luck dude

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
When I ordered my first decent light, a 1k HPS HydroFarm, it came in a huge box with no question to what's inside "GROW LIGHT" and many pictures, lots of green.......So the UPS guy brings it, I'm home and as he hands it off to me, he asks "What kind of weed are you growing?" I said " Huh??? tomatoes man."
I didn't use that light for a year and learned why you need a "drop" addy.

That driver was a decent guy, got to know him well over the years and the topic never came up again. Of course, when you have 50- 100 tomato plants growing in the backyard, it gives some credibility to the tomato excuse. But that moment when it come out of the truck....I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuck busted.. :)
I have no drop addy. No one knows what i do except the ups guy now.

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Am I missing something here? Does anyone else have wedding pie x a dub? Because I've seen wedding cake and some other mix up somewhere, maybe its been named? N i didn't realize? And that's why I'm missing it or does nobody else have wedding pie x a dub?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have no drop addy. No one knows what i do except the ups guy now.
I had a delivery guy think I was growing when I wasn’t (only outdoor back then) because of a hps light shipped to my place years ago 2005 maybe

the fedex guy says to me as he delivers it “ We knew what this light is for want to smoke” and he pulls out a joint

I said I bet yea and I bet you don’t know what it is for and I walked him into my salt water room where at the time I had about 620 gallons worth of reef tanks with a hps bulb above each tank

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
Couple things. My Topanga stars are bushing, not stretching, bud sites everywhere, gotta love that. Second thing is I think heisen ought to use nspectas quote on his 91 s1 post stating select s1's are better than the mother plant in most or many strains. I suspect this is the real reason some breeders lose their mind when folks fem or reverse a cut they are known for, but do not own. Which leads me to like what heisen started and has accomplished.
My Topanga Stars are doing the same, wish I would've ran the whole pack at once. I'll shoot you guys some pics when I get off today. They just started the flower cycle two weeks ago and held out on showing signs of sex til the last minute. My purple crash's were showing sex last week.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have one and its going to be a beauty photo of the month....every day the leaves fade a little more...yellows and oranges like a Canadian autumn...day 64 tomorrow

Beauty eh..

DSCF4156.JPGDSCF4146.JPG

I thought it was wedding cake but it IS wedding PIE X A-dub...that explains that fantastic aroma....its like walter white with even more punch.

And A-dub was lime and pine....with some grape and cake without the poo....well that should smoke like a champ.