#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Okay chop time here are some shots of the sundae driver #1 she was fast flowering and smells so good I can’t wait to taste it.. super frosty.. couple more weeks the wedding cake 1-2 and the punch buggy comes down.. I just put in the purple punch so I can run it longer this time around.. also have a sundae cake doing it’s second (last run) at week 3 I’ll
Post pics around week 4-5 popped more seeds few days ago.. couple more purple punches another sundae driver some more grape dosi, peanut butter breath, trop cookies, sour strawberry driver, wedding cake another sundae cake and punch buggy.. I’ll be doing testers for another 4 runs smh.. and finally sundae driver# 1 View attachment 40018View attachment 40019View attachment 40020View attachment 40021View attachment 40022View attachment 40023View attachment 40024View attachment 40025View attachment 40026 And also one shot of the punch buggy./ View attachment 40027
God damn son

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Are you flushing with plain water ? Didnt see but if you are in coco you shouldn't. Always use a weak nute solution. When using water especially tap your adding a bunch of stuff and/or leaching out everything else. If you use a weak solution when your finished that's all that will be left and it won't disturb the polarity of your coco. If your plant is growing it will use these nutes. And can someone explain salt buildup. I understand nutrients are salts(not sodium) but they should break down into everything usable. If your having buildup issues it sounds like a bad formulation where a certain element is not being used in the amount it is being put in. But looks like root zone issues. Lockout or rot is my guess based on how many deficiencies the leaf shows. Try spraying a leaf that is fading with a Epsom foliar see if the mag reacts and it greens up. Looks like a bit of potassium def too. My humble input.
Nope im in soil....watered w/ plain water which comes out to about 80-100ppm. Plants are looking alot better...even the 1 with the salt glazed roots lol

Basically the nutes i use are very salty. If your not careful..the salt can build up leading to ph fluctuations due to the ppms skyrocketing. Basically your not getting all the salts flushed out everytime you water or feed and they start to build up. The ph flucuations will cause a nutirent lockout which you can see evidence of in the pics i posted. When your ph goes either to high or to low the plant cant take in certain nutrients which is lockout. So you flush with plain water ph'd to 6.3-6.8 for soil to get the Ec/ and ppms down to an acceptable range. This should put your Ph back on track as well.

Taking clones tonight, then after a couple more days the bigger ladies will have to come down and the smaller ones will be moved into the new house. :)

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
A good example of salt build up would be GH flora series in a drip system. Anybody that has used GH has probably experienced it right on the bottle. As the solution dries out those salts are left behind and it can happen in soil or coco if you let your medium get to dry between waterings, especially if you don't water enough to break those salts back down and flush them out with enough runoff, they will continue to accumulate and if not chased out will spike ppms with light waterings. One way to prevent this is to water with plain water just enough to saturate the soil, no runoff. Wait 30 minutes then water with your normal solution to adequate runoff. jmho
In soil with organics I can see this happening (only nutes I would see practical for soil unless you dont have access to peat or coco) If your running a hydro system and having this issue too often I would relate it to grower error. Dont have the exp to hang my dick out and say it but hyrdro shouldn't be dry, and the only way too many salts get in that zone is by the grower adding them in unneeded ratios causing a lockout due to the way the salts react with eachother in relation to the proportions in the zone

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
View attachment 40102Basterd plant , love her new headroom , complex smelling banana fuel small spice maybe , getting conical shaped buds . Frost coming on. Bad ass plantView attachment 40099
That plant has topanga in it. Im leaning towards topangs punch honestly with them long ass hairs like the punch gets. I would also say sundae BUT sundae is a little more stout and less leggy. Either way thats gonna be some fire smoke

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
That plant has topanga in it. Im leaning towards topangs punch honestly with them long ass hairs like the punch gets. I would also say sundae BUT sundae is a little more stout and less leggy. Either way thats gonna be some fire smoke
Once the buds get more developed might be easier to ID for sure but everything You have said about Topanga structure is this plant structure wise but the smell seems to change weekly. Crazy nice in every way. Get this bitch to the finish line and I will send out some samples North of the wall. Easy to dial in, no nanners , 1.5 stretch , what a joy to grow.